Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2042136
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mediocre til the end.

Cubs won. Trump won. America Won. 2016 was the tits

not bad hbu

Gay

like sadık aka shit

Shit. Like every other year before and after.

Brilliant.

save Kanye west

let's sit it out, the glass isn't always 11/12th empty

Pretty happy about Trump n Brexit. Been stoned for most of the year tho. Mostly Mids rather than high grade. Looking forward to 2017, hopefully it'll be the year i get my shit together.

On a personal level... pretty damn awesome. My company I started about 18 months ago just started churning up some profit... so that's exciting.
Pretty terrified about the direction of our country, but hey, let's see where it goes.
My father also lived through 4 heart attacks in one day, and is better than ever, so I'm thankful for that.

Forgettable, except for when one of the most glorious pieces of Liru hentai came out.

gf of almost 5 years cheated on me, broke up with her.
got a new gf, broke up 2 months later (other reasons this time).

tired of gf bullshit. but I miss bareback sex :'(

Been getting shit on daily
Fell for 3 girls 2 of them broke heart
Love 2016 so far

share with your fellow anons.

Shitty

april2015-now=worst time in 34years should've been aborted

Well, what are you going to do to make sure 2017 is better?

Things went just awesome the last time Republicans put a retard in the White House... right?

Hope for the world to end. I already voted trump, so there's that.

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2042136
I believe this works.

start of the year I caught fucking pneumonia
end of the year I got meningitis, spent 10 days in an induced coma, had a tracheotomy, got pumped full of propofol and haloperidol because I kept fighting the doctors and trying to pull the tube out of my neck

so yeah, next year can only be better than this shitstian of a 12 month period

My son was born this year
Still married to a wonderful woman
I have regular sex
I don't hurt for money
I'm white and although I didn't vote for Trump, white interests got voted in which can only benefit me (unless repubs trash the economy again like they will)

Pretty good year tbh

>My friends think I am insane.
>My family thinks I am acting stupid.
>Can't "get help" because not a citizen with insurance
>Counselours say get a "professional"
>Can't get a job because I can't renew License
>Can't renew because of USCIS wants my exact location, blood type and third cousin twice removed's PC build at all times
>waiting on a letter the DMV mentioned would come in 10 days
>been 13...

>all friends have "their own lives"
>begin asking at random people who slightly knew me to go places
>none show
>ask strangers
>none show
>finally ask a qt3.14 out
>I try to appear as normal as possible
>come out extremely apologetic
>she thinks I am obssessed with her

>mfw desperation to obtaining any real friends the sane way has driven me insane

This was my 2016.. How about you..?

Trump is very smart. You are too dumb to see that. People like you think Trump genuinely believes the shit he says. In politics you need the support of the lowest common denominator, Trump energised redneck dumbasses by saying dumb shit. He could have the same policys as Obama and they'll still love him. The best thing about this is the triggered liberals, every over sensitive asshole got btfo. And that made my fuckin year.

Pretty good yo. I lived in a different country

Already a new start for me. New college major, new president, films I look forward to seeing, and new goals.

Neat, thanks bro.

Literally the worst year of my life.
>literally

making good $ and happy in love.

> lots of people famous and personal died.
> lost job
> feel shitty
> ain't dead
still a month left I am hoping for a miracle or mayhem for this 2016 won't call it till the end but so far could be better.

I got a new bike and I rode it a lot.

Other than that it sucked ass.

I can't decide, on one hand I changed colleges and am going to a very good one. On the other hand I wasted two years of my life in my shitty old college. Got out of a relationship, got in a new one that has been going smoother but it makes me worry it'll end up the same. All my friends became shitty and turned on each other, in the process of making new ones right now through new college but it's pretty slow I'm not much of a talker.

>he is smart
>support the LCD
>energised redneck dumbasses

Kek.

Keep feigning ignorance like the nazi's did. But oh wait. You can't see that. Tou don't want to see that. Because you believe he will only do good. Just like america has always done.

Kek. Have fun being brainwashed into nationalism. Oh wait. It's too late.

shitty, spent 1 month in jail and 8 months on house arrest, and am still on house arrest

ya ya ya... triggering "libtards" and all... doesn't it scare you a little bit that he's a complete con-man?
I just wish you guys could find some way to get back at us horrible liberals without completely skull fucking our entire country into ruin.

What did you do?

Oh yeah I forgot I failed this semester's classes with Stellar failures.

I didn't even know how... I just.. Gave up.. Dafuq is the point in making it if no one will be there? Even if I do "get help" no one is going to care because they will treat you the same way they did initially. Like a criminal and will be forever skiddish about any joke you make that may appear to be slightly unsane to say. Despite it being genuinely funny.

That reminds meI have spent the last two weeks laying in bed for 70% of the time because I literally feel like I can't do anything to improve my situation...

I have learned that as shitty as Sup Forums is... It is my home now..

I am a creep...

stopped talking to everyone i knew don't ask me why, just getting bored of people.
still at the same shitty job that i want to leave but don't have the guts to do it
doing drugs by myself, eventually stopped doing drugs and smoking
fap 3 or 4 times a day just to keep me occupied
shit year

Pretty shit

>i didn't finish highschool 3 years ago
>decided to quit halfway through my final year
>did a lot of drugs the past 7 years
>don't love my gf but can't leave her bc i'm a pussy
>actually want to die
>manipulates self to not comit suicide
>doesn't do shit in life beside drugs, lying, games and hating other people

And so on... Life hasn't given me anything to life for, and even if it would, i wouldn't want it

I'll just linger on for now, here in this limbo called "reality"

And everything i did the past 10 years collapses on me since a ccouple of weeks, perhaps bc i see now what an ass i am

>landed real job
>offered chance to work overseas since im single and thus easy to relocate
>take offer
>moving to japan in January