twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zulu

>tyronepycelle.webm

wtf

Cool Runings

What does he do to him? I can't watch I'm on iPhone :(

What's it's like to be stabbed?

He gives him some grape soda and KFC.

XD LELELELE SO FUCKING FUKKEN U K K E N EPIC P I C >le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET >le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^ OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #C.UCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #XDXDXDXD DELETE THIS SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK *unsheathes katana* wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!! *charges up energy* *goes super sainant* *farts* *raises paw* hhmmmmmmmmm....... I AM SIMPLY ERIC, ERIC SIMPLY… ERIC R I C LELELELELE DCuCKS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE KINO LIEK LE MARVEL LE GRANNY PEACH PISS TEA xD LE DAMAGE CONTROL NO LOS EL JUSTO ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND BEEEEELIEVE ITTTTT BELIEVE IT E L I E V E I T ! @ # $ % ^ & * MAY MAY MEME JON SNOW DIES TYRION DIES STANNIS DIES BLESZINSKI BAZINGA ZIMBABWE SHARINGAN BERMUDA BELGIUM ZABOOMAFOO BAZOOPER HULKHOGAN UNDERTAKER BOTSWANA SORRY IF I POOPED LOL U MAD BRAHS? TOP KEK FRIENDS TOP KEK HERE TOP KEK THERE TOP KEK TOP KEK IN UR MOM'S ASS DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS HE E

Three young gentlemen find this guy hurt in the middle of the street so they call the ambulance. They bandage his wounds with their shirts while they wait.

NANI!?

it's not a big deal

FOR THE WATCH

Like warm apple pie

have you ever been shot?

do you support me getting shot?

So what's the context behind this one? I imagine it's another "Justice" thing like the .webm of those two guys being beaten and set on fire in an alley in Africa, and that one chick who was tied to the cartel somehow, who was beaten and set on fire as well. That one was posted here last night too.

this is all white peoples fault

kek

no

hotel rwanda

lmao why are they jerking him off

Bags of sand

what why

Because niggers are dumb as pig shit.

It stimulates blood flow, or something like that.

what did he mean by this

as a straight white male, I just feel so terrible about being responsible for their actions

lmao this is literally monkey shit except worse

>black "people"

they're subhuman apes

that's all they are

JUST WHAT
IN THE FUCK IS GOING ON

its literally just niggers chimping out

is this kino

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

A person on Sup Forums tried to claim that Kenya and Ethiopia have a better standard and are better place to live in than Russia

liberals are too far gone

Is this what autism looks like?

Definitely.

wah gwan heh, bai??

Didn't these niggers hear that black lives matter?

These blacks generally don't like american ones

Have you been to Russia? It's a fucking shithole. I wouldn't be surprised if that were true.

That's some anime shit right there.

>when u get knocked the fuck out but youre bros jerk u off

Here's a movie about brazil (africa v.2.0)

I dunno Russia is kind of a shithole and Kenya is one of the better african nations. They're probably surprisingly close when it comes to standards of living

>OH SHIT HE GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
>HAHA LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT, WAKE HIS PUSSY ASS UP
>lmao check me out im jerking off the faggot
>haha oh shit let me try wow look at this faggot getting hard in my hand
>haha yeah this fag got btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=IQ0kCI7QkEA

Apparently not that bad

the american ones generally don't like other american ones
That was kinda the joke, that most black people are killed by other black people

Have you seen most Russians? I wholly believe that statement.

only rio is africa

Kenya population : 45 million
Kenya gdp : 55 billion

Russia population : 144 million
Russia GDP : 2 trillion plus
Yes I have been. You're living in a fantasy

fucking lold

Yes, I have been to Russia, I don't base my life views on memes

haha yeah i was joking too i got it
haha....................

>tfw ruskie
>mfw I can't even be bothered to deny it
I kinda like how we're the uncharted devil lands in the eyes of Americans and Brits.

But I dunno, at least we're not hunted down on the streets by the blacks who then throw oiled towels on you and set you ablaze just because you're white. Lost a crew member in South Africa this way.

I'm in love.

>using gdp to prove one country has a higher standard of living

were you born retarded or dropped on your head?

These people are fucking clueless to claim that Kenya or Ethiopia are better than Russia..It's just liberal madness and ignorance

Russia has almost as much GDP as entire Africa

Some cool shit.

>I kinda like how we're the uncharted devil lands in the eyes of Americans and Brits

I dunno where you got this. It just looks like yet another shitty, corrupt eastern european shithole. Just bigger.

HE'S DOWN, QUICK, JERK HIM OFF

Et tu duquan

What are some refugees kínóz

Who knows, they could be right.
Russia is so fucked they sell everything they own, fighter jets, government secrets, nukes you name it