Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQxtwvLUByM
youtube.com/watch?v=8uYQqHfzsjI
youtube.com/watch?v=tbe3pe2BtwA
youtube.com/watch?v=q7Ba67R1C2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine tzuyu..

choa a cute

kpop is the most soulless, lacking in artistic merit music ever devised, and it is even government backed. at least jpop can be really interesting sometimes and it's not super pretentious like kpop.

crayon pop

cutest girl in the galaxy~

i want to be a dog

choa is my #1

that's a relief. when will she take it off?

taiwanese pop though

i want to commit a crime..........

is it time?

our girls thread

wow such intensive choreo, no wonder they have to lip sync

this thread disapproves the bts hate culture

i honestly wished they gave me happy endings

stings just as much as the first time

what a cute pupper

>soulless, lacking in artistic merit
that's simply wrong

just take the L like a man gayboi

i've got that fucking nugudan song stuck in my head

>tfw the posters of your favorite idol/group become annoying to you
kpop for this feel

... Sleeping right on my side, and I put my arm around her and say "good night my Queen."

>""""""soul""""""
>artistic """""merit"""""

tofu was made specifically for cuddling

i have already forgot how it goes

soul & talent walking arm in arm

I'm checking kpg in a biker bar while my friends play pool am I gonna get kicked out

who cares lmao, if the music is good i listen to it

jimin is a slut

Do these new gen fans know how ridiculous they look comparing views to old gen groups, using it as a staple of popularity? It's like Justin Bieber fans saying that he surpassed Michael Jackson's thriller because baby hit over a billion views? Or Ariana grande fans trying to say 'side to side' had more of an impact than Beyonce's 'single ladies' and that the number of views prove it.

tenor.gif

It sounds ridiculous, can't people comprehend that It's DIFFERENT TIMES! You can't use inflated views or the greater exposure of youtube/K-pop than it was back then to dismiss something that was truly impactuful and shaping the sound of pop music in the Korean music industry. Stop making yourself look ignorant, its always I-fans in the youtube comments rather than Koreans/those living in korea trying to determine who is bigger or who is going to get a nations title. Like why are you arguing over something you can't control nor have a say in?

tumblr_mm65p9x6OM1r0ftodo1_500.gif

You look stupid, korea doesn't revolve around your idols, I'm sure they won't be counting the 1 million view difference to determine who is greater. Do something more productive please! Like petitioning your faves company to hire a vocal coach, that will save many ears.

xqK5M.gif

can somebody explain this picture to me? i saved it by accident and have no idea what it is

are you wearing chaps and a black leather vest

lucky!
here
youtube.com/watch?v=yQxtwvLUByM

>at least jpop can be really interesting sometimes
i was with you until this lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=8uYQqHfzsjI

i wonder what group it is...

yeah we know

not even memeing, i aint reading all that. but thats for comin out.

I'm not at all dressed for this occasion in any way at all

>tfw you cant beat choaposters so you decide to join them

nice butt

soty desu, and i don't even like them

looks like testimony of

>our girls

winning on all fronts

>not erasing the .gif links from the pasta
are you even trying senpai?

gaypop is finito

Too much text.
Stopped reading at gif.

you're the reason k-pop fans will always be LOSERS and the kpop genre will never go mainstream worldwide. many of you are TRASH, literally. you're obsessed psychos who feign over,and worship, korean pop idiots like they're gods or something. you're fucking pathetic. many of you are also racist as fuck, which is hilarious considering how many other cultures that kpop artists copy from. notice how japanese artists rarely have to go outside their country for success? that's because they have REAL talent. their countryman support their records and actually BUY shit. they don't need outside countries to make careers for themselves. AT ALL! the so-called hallyu wave would have ended years ago if it were not for the international PSYCHOS who pay outrageous prices for kpop merchandise and concerts. unlike many lame kpop artists, most japanese artists actually respect the cultures they might emulate from time to time. so lecca can wear all the braids she wants.

hayoung's nose is nicer

word, same

sorry

your pastas work better when they're nice and short, ain't nobody gonna read that shit f a m

justin bieber has worse fans than us, we aren't the problem.

eunjung

back to our containment thread

How can I kidnapp Tzuyu?
Sincere opinion plz..

omo

not anymore

beiber is our guy now

jpop fans sure work themselves up into a hissy fit. used to be the other way around

who is lecca

nice, now make one with the original picture of her at the computer on the screen so it creates a wormhole of her sitting at the computer

>choa fans are peaceful and good willed
>everyone else is bitter, racist and confrontational

really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=tbe3pe2BtwA this is peak EXO.

word i love watching sehun embarrass himself

youtube.com/watch?v=q7Ba67R1C2M

why do people call young kpop idols "grandmas" here

they are underage

unit 731 nip fag detected

>ywn kiss his soft chubby cheeks

>bpshitter is gay
hahahahah cant make this up

omo

i'll try

They're old.

everyone's gay here retard

is momo a mom

>choa fans spam pictures of her all day long

>everyone else is trying to go about their business without seeing her 15+ times every. fucking. thread.

fixed that for ya.

oops, wrong file
wtf, don't ever offend me like that again where did you get that idea anyway

he legit kills his dance bridge in that mv. all those plebs with 2 left feet tried to clown ma boi, but he nailed those body rolls.

he wanted more dance roles and hes working em, proud of him.

sexy af.

she's an omo for sure

I can't help but feel like new gen fans are giving their fave groups a false image of popularity on YouTube.
Some groups are jumping up by the millions in terms of views, but it's not because they're getting those views organically. These fans are constantly streaming and watching these videos but it doesn't mean anything? Like if they surpass 'Gee' or "I Am The Best' in terms of views it doesn't really mean anything at this point. A fandom collectively replaying the same videos over and over to inflate views is not the same as the song becoming popular and being watched by the korean public/international k-pop fans. You're giving the song views, not a legacy.
Like 100 million views doesn't mean much anymore because of the fact that you're inflating the views like that.
Go ahead, support your faves. But don't try to pretend like all these views are coming because the song is popular and not because you're systematically watching these videos.

thank you

if you have sex, you will have a baby!

i just wanted a high resolution pic of ravi's feet
you had one job, grazia

a force of nature, he is

kpop idols - like all women - are only daebak in their 18-22 years, after that it's downhill, regretfully maybe, but such is nature

Please post Twice, so that I can have good dreams.
I'm about to sleep, it's 2 am

why are they like that?
maybe if they had choa in their life it wouldn't be so bad

grazia does it again

Lovelyz is my favorite kpop group of all time, AMA

>late 20s
>young

it's 11 pm tho

was meant for:

ugly sack of shit