Non socially awkward Sup Forumstards

Non socially awkward Sup Forumstards,

Friend of mine is going to introduce me to a cute girl in a few hours. Got some do's and don'ts or some pointers for me?
Do you tell a girl you think she's pretty or not?

Also general girl advice tread,

pic unrelated

you dont because thats what creeps say, if a hoe is good looking she knows shes good looking dont need to tell her that

Thx user, any other advice?

What you want to do is stop being a fucking fagot, first time you meet whip out your cock, she'll love it.

never break eye contact try to stare at her for as long and as hard as possible this is the first thing i learnt from mike tyson, you have to be able to mentally defeat your opponent even before hes stepped in the ring so dont be afraid to break the ice with a few dick pics you gotta show her its all out war

Do: kiss her when she is least expecting it, we like that, it's romantic and shows you're passionate

Don't: try to analyze our relationship, that puts pressure on us and we don't like pressure

Do: open the door for us even if we protest, we want to be treated like a princess because dammit we are a princess

Don't: sit there like a rock - you gotta tell us how you are feeling and what you are thinking, otherwise we imagine it for ourselves and therefore drama

Do: go for the tits - we like our tits to be touched, so what the hell is taking you so long?

Being gay =/= being a woman

There are no girls on the internet. Stop pretending.

not gay

you dont have to believe me

femanon out

Glad someone follows the "tits or gtfo" rule.

glad someone posts outdated "rules" that were never enforced to begin with

eye contact - if u dont look hoe in the eyes she''ll think shes not good enough for u or some shit

smile - if hoe says something funny dont be afraid to smile

questions - this is important, ask a hoe questions about herself, when she done answering ask something again, hoes love talking about themselves and thats a fact my man

act like u dont care about a hoe but still pay attention to her - i mean dont act like shes suddenly the best thing that happened in your life and u wanna have 3 kids with her

Newfag

im starting to think these both might be women

OP here, the question thing is how I got my last gf so surely will be doing that again.

Thanks for the tips!

you sound...ugly?

You can compliment her hair or clothes, but no do not come right out and say she is pretty. Be confidant, don't say you're sorry at any point unless you have literally punched her and are sorry about it. Try to be funny, but do not monopolize the conversation, bitches love to talk about themselves. Listen to her, like for real listen to the shit she says and ask a few follow up questions to show you are paying attention. You don't have to get dressed up, but do shower and wear clean clothes and the best shoes you have....not like dress shoes for fucks sake, but the nicest pair of sneakers you have. If you are going to wear cologne or body spray, apply it lightly.

a bit below average I guess

Just b urself :)

>Non socially awkward Sup Forumstards,

Fuck her right in the pussy

never look directly at her and talk as little as possible

Walk like a crab and yell 'WATERWORKS' 'EXPERIMENT' 'SHREK AND DONKEY'.
Jk.
Don't tell her she's pretty. Take a selfie I guess, girls like that? If you want to compliment her looks, be more specific like after taking the selfie say 'oh look at your eyes, you have really nice eyes you know that?'
I think...

Dumb advice. If you wanna end up in jail, OP, follow this.

do you work out?
have a shitty haircut (be honest)
scruffy facial hair?
cheap clothes or tacky t shirts with lots of writing on it

probably a fair bit about yourself that you could change to attractive girls but it depends on the woman my current girlfriend fell for me when i stopped wearing my trainers to school and wore these dark brown brogues (wouldnt recommend) so from this i've found literally anything can get a woman going even had one girl who enjoyed sucking my nipples which i hated, just make yourself into the best you that you can than relax

Im going on a holiday with my ex because i still like her. She's gotten over me but just broke up with someone so she just wants my company.

advice please

don't tell her she's pretty like right off the bat, if her looks come up in conversation or her outfit just mention that she looks good, you have to let her know you're ineterested so she doesn't friend zone you and fuck other guys but you can't be too interested or she'll think you're creepy and friend zone you and fuck other guys

Advice: don't go looking on Sup Forums for advice.

Guess you actually kinda know the answer yourself don't you?

The longer you let her drag you along the more you're gonna get your hopes up and you're gonna get your feelings hurt. You won't be taking my advice though because even though you know I'm right, you'll convince yourself otherwise.

Don't fuck. Don't kiss. As a matter of fact, don't go. Why a goddamn vacation? You can just hang out. If you get stuck now you can't get out and go home.

Yeah you're right. I'm lonely though, and I'm justifying it because we will probably have fun and I haven't had fun in a while.

I hate being a short guy

I understand what you're going through, had a similar thing with my ex. Thing is though, if you rip the band-aid off right now it 'll hurt, if you don't and you're gonna keep letting the wound fester, it's gonna be hurting every day.

Its been more than a year, and because I got depressed I haven't exactly put myself out there.

I need to find someone else, thats the only way i can get over her.

Hang in there Sup Forumsro

Thing is though, it doesn't hurt anymore, I'm fine without her, it's just the loneliness that hurts now.

You got a lot of friends?
Also are you a student or do you work?

Student, I've got friends go out most weekends to parties and stuff, but this ex really ruined me. Even if i manage to bring a girl home I wouldn't do anything more than talk because I'm bad in bed and i think i have a small dick. I have zero self confidence now, and I hate myself. I'm supposed to be 'recovered' from depression but sometimes it just keeps coming back and i have no motivation to excel in life anymore.

Yeah know them feels man. Seriously I do. I'd say try and focuss on yourself. If you go out, just have fun, don't try and pick up chicks but just have fun and try to live life to its fullest. Only then will you be able to fill that gap.