ITT: things you cannot make up

ITT: things you cannot make up

>Swedish pizza
>has kebob on it

You can make it up and they did make it up. Why did you order a kebabpizza if you wanted another one?

If it was minced lamb meat you would not care.

Hey now, that's pretty decent as pizzas go.

Max Payne tier look 2bh

There's only one place to get proper kebabpizza and I am not going to say where because I live 20 meters from it and don't want you to see my house.

But that is a sad kebabpizza.

There's literally nothing wrong with kebab pizza

That actually looks pretty good dude

I think every european cunt has this or shoarma pizza tbqh.

Thing is that meat in general isn't so common among our normal dishes. So kebab found its way in via flatbread roll or pizza.
The only thing a turk is good is to make kebab and that's about it.

>kebob
>bob

That's Finn pizza

we have kebab pizza too tbqhwyf

it's great

It's actually quite nice. You really notice the roughness of the kebab lamb if you put it alongside pizza rather than in some bread as the main component.
You bite into the pizza subconsciously expecting one texture and level of toughness, but then you get another.

S-Sauce?

Kebab pizza can be found pretty much everywhere in Europe I think, at least in Western Europe

That looks like literal shit on a pizza.

if you ever had a good kebab you'd understand why europeans put it on everything

>americans pronounce "kebab" as kaybahb

It's shit.

kebab is fucking overrated

disgusting

No he's right, a proper kebab it excellent.
Not talking about the cheap greasy shit you buy in the corner of a dirty street in a joint overrun by rats and cockroaches. I have a Lebanese friend whose parents run a proper restaurant and make kebabs, it's not takeaway it's a proper dish you eat at the restaurant on a plate and it's god tier

Fuck you Italy

you just had bad kebab.
or are insecure that middle eastern food is good.
theres so many different kinds aswell. I find it impossible that someone can hate all kinds

t. Vegan

It's the best

It's pretty well-liked the world over so I'd say it's rated just fine