I genuinely believe this a good album. Their style of pop punk/hip hop is pretty fun desu

I genuinely believe this a good album. Their style of pop punk/hip hop is pretty fun desu

you have bad taste
next

first half of the album is great t b h

Their self titled and Regional at Best are pretty good.

I liked them before they released this album and became popular. Personally I think it's a good album, and it sort of comes full circle too. They're far from the greatest but I enjoy his confessional lyrics. Too bad a lot of people completely overlook them just because they're popular. The last song on their self titled is a personal favorite of mine

Vessels > Regional at best

take that back

are we being invaded by reddit

>21p
>punk
What kind of punk do you listen to?

It's TOP you absolute plebe.

Also,

S/T > Vessels > Blurryface > Regional at best (Mediocre at best like forreal every song on there that is on Vessels is way better on Vessels)

I really liked goner, to be honest. Their other music was okay, everything except the radio stuff, it just gets old.

Yeah, they're surprisingly good

reddit hates 21 pilots though

This. I don't understand how anyone can think Regional at best is better. sounds way more amateurish than Vessel.

since when were a reddit band scaruffi approved?

no u

He said POP punk bozo

They're up their when it comes to popular music. I'm actually looking forward for their next album

it has some above average pop tracks but really its not worth discussing as much as being discussed here. but hey haha memes am i right

Bump. Also Vessle is worse than blurryface.