What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1480627510705s.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

14 year olds got onboard.

a lot

>and so do I

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

That is a lot of (what I think are) bones.

then lets quit talking about shit. lets get every pic of police fucking people around and reverse image search the info about them and have some fun

People who post that stupid fuckin mask.
>You
Come back when you graduate high school faggatron.

Your abortion 15 years ago.

the mask has nothing to do with anything. but lets quit fucking around and make/b/ great again fag

This did. Beat all children.

Anyone member ?

I'll tell you what happened. Reddit and Tumblr happened.

looks like ill have to start this. claiming to be a member doesn't really mean you are. we are all a member. the collective is us so don't try to exclude those who have no way of understanding. fuck everything that is happening right now. its time to see what burns and what doesn't. whos down?

Real?

yes. if we want these pussies off Sup Forums and if we really wanna get into some real shit like we used to then lets take back whats ours and whats ours is fucking everything

I never understood the stupid articles "anonymous has a message for ____" or "Anonymous promises to ___ if ____" How the fuck is there any organization. Most of the time Antonymous had contradicting opinions and directions because it was literally a chicken without a head running around acting all edgy.

Dunno what you think

Moralfags, popular attention and finally /new/ and Sup Forums replacing user as the main arm of Sup Forums.

each cell has the chance to do something great (or horrible) depending on the conviction of at least one person. the talk that has been ongoing without any action just shows where our hearts are truly at. I was at the million mask march in Spokane Washington and I seen first hand the sheep who agreed and had shit they wanted heard but just let all of us take the heat. fuck that. lets do something right here right now

Well that's unfortunate.

First time going on Sup Forums in years and insta numb again

Sabu

fake, photoshopped.

You nigger, how can you not notice the OVBIOUS and terrible Photoshop?
The captures are from a insex video, I think I still have it around.
People still post that shitty image all the time, and drives me nuts how can anyone believe it.

so much this

Anonymous' goal is pretty clear. Expose all pedophiles and people like them, the report them to the FBI and yadda yadda yadda- If someone identifies themselves as anonymous, then they're most likely a fake faggot.

>Anonymous
>Organization

Pick one

On the other hand, this is real.

So is this.

lets each pic a thread and take that bitch down. one by one lets disrupt everyones happy little shit that they've come to rely on so heavily. Any takers on a little bit of a Sup Forums purge?

>lets do something right here right now
Email: [email protected]. Phone: 020 7219 5206. Address: Rt Hon Theresa May MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA.

The UK's PM is a fat fucking cunt, what do?

Kys faggot
Stop samefagging

okay heres a plan. when people place an order for construction material they cannot be brought back because they are made for that place. pizzas even. anything to disrupt even a little bit is fun. then we will flood their servers. low orbit. Ya dig Sup Forums?

From what I have seen over the years you have two groups. The freedom of information and an all around libertarian movement "Have the government fear its citizens". Then you have the moral busybodies going around and calling big brother to take care of people they deem wrong. Weather or not society agrees with these sentiments is besides the point. these are contradictory and make it hard for anyone to get behind a movement as a whole.

Order her pizza and call her a taxi LMAO

>call her a taxi
Would it be fun if she got a million Emails and phone calls saying she is a taxi?

every individual is a movement. u don't need numbers to have an idea. Its the fact that u can have an idea that you believe in enough that you are willing to do something about it

keep re posting the info so that anyone new will see it and get the idea

Sure that's fine and dandy but you need numbers to actually get something done...There's a chick who has been camped outside the white house for like 30 years and has accomplished nothing.

True.

but it doesn't always have to end up being nothing. information is at our fingertips right now. spread the word and even a prank phone call is doing something. can u imagine if the white house got 3 thousand prank calls a day every day for a year?

Eat my smelly ass phaggot
It's real
Just like this

low orbit ion cannon

We never were Legion.

nothing. you are just to stupid to know how.

Wrong? You're narrow-sighted. Everything is going according to plan.

fuck it then don't be anything! just be you! fuck everyone and everything we ever thought we were a part of. Arent you pissed? Arent you tired of the shit we have been being fed? Being told to follow rules we never agreed to? I say fuck that! I say fuck everyone who has ever tried to hold us down! Lets rain down some chaos eh?

let me see.....hmmmmm.... I think ill take this thread down first

>id like to thank the Jew media for the anonymous movie witch has helped kill Sup Forums
Go back to the roots let's just fuck around with an easy target for keks
There's got to be an old game that we can raid /hack
I can't see an old games servers and "murds" doing fuck all until we have had our fun
>suggestions

I'm up for a good raid. but I still say tearing up a few of these new fags threads would be fun but I'm down for whatever

Man i remember what it was like when i was 16

Can we all shit post retards in trap threads ?
It's kinda my thing today

Nothing went wrong
Nothing went right

Furfag thread. You know what to do old friend.

well hopefully your not in your mid 40s trying to be on here to show ppl how to be a better person faggot

Off hand I'd say, the condom broke.

Aren't all trap threads full of retards?

Yo nigga you be the devil

lets pick one at a time Sup Forumsros and we can all focus on that one thread then move on to the next. sound good?

Yes
But let's bring them down with tards

23 actually. Simply tried to show you that edgelord idealistic shit is a farce and wont get you anywhere. I will try to make you a better person now though. You reply to someone by clicking the number of their post. It makes communicating a lot easier faggot.

hahahaha. they might see a relative and get scared

Fuck off matey

Starting with the dick rating posts

don't be so angry fag. Sup Forums has turned to shit because every self righteous fuck thinks that they can come on here pushing shit when this used to be a fun ass place. so lets make it ours again hmm? whaddya say user?

Anyone found my crayons

Holy shit those trips

i.4cdn.org/b/1480627510705s.jpg
oh yeah I ate em

Yeah I'm very happy about it user thanks
>checkum

14 yr olds WERE the board

Yo nigga you be Jesus

I'm flying from thread to thread raising hell. how is your missions going? getting and lulz

Fuck man you just missed out
>checkum

Nope just posting tards and gettin trips / dubs
>checkum

I've been raiding this furfag thread.

Wouldn't that make some sort of...selection?

I blame captcha

okay ill join you to smash this fur thread

so basically Sup Forums?

u are all fags pretty much. just get on here to talk and shit. words with no action are just wind. pussies

Post the second one plox

See

Literally 6 posts later.

Thanks I wouldn't have found it without your help

>implying us trapfags don't get off to tards

tard dick is delicious

nice feet

what didnt?

old anonymous was dead since 2010
since then, edgy 12-14 year olds with their only technical ability being to run vbs scripts got on board and told their friends, making them feel like hackers

now those edgy kids turned into anonhq, and made anonymous into a left-wing independent [abortion of a] news company.

then, some of old anonymous started back up again, and now fall into daily FBI honeypots

what is there left to say?

are you kidding, the scientology shit is the only relevant shit they pulled off