Witch Asian country has the best girls...

witch Asian country has the best girls? im travel in that aria soon and want to know what there like and how easy it is to fuck them.

they all ugly niggers

Nobody wants to fuck a loser, sorry.

i think korea imo but theyre the craziest and the most bitchy

Source?

korea imo

this unless youre talking sea.

sage for shit cancer thread

ive gotten fucked over by alot of asians they dont have hearts. yet im really attracted to them and they tend to like me so im very conflicted

Literally every girl in korea that doesn't look ugly has had a shit load of plastic surgery.

Spelling

korea the hottest, japan medium and quite easy and thailand easiest. china idk, they hot too but they fuck only guys with lots of money

Was in the Navy. I've been to every Asian country worth going too. I'm above average looks but I can definitely say some of my shipmates I went on liberty with were in much better shape and much better looking.
Asian women in their home countries who only speak their native language have no interest at all in foreigners. They're told from birth that foreigners(particularly white Americans) are only there to fuck them. They are shamed for being seen with you.
They don't want to fuck. Unless you've got $$ to spend on a call girl, then go to South Korea.

considering the fact that you can barely speak english i'm going to guess you're a shitskin, so the answer is none

Go to the Asian countries. Basically anywhere other than Japan. Pimps in Japan won't let you or give you a Japanese girl to fuck. He'll bring a Asian nig

>
> (OP)
>ive gotten fucked over by alot of asians they dont have hearts. yet im really attracted to them and they tend to like me so im very conflicted
> (OP)
>Go to the Asian countries. Basically anywhere other than Japan. Pimps in Japan won't let you or give you a Japanese girl to fuck. He'll bring a Asian nig
Nig?

Wrong. Asians just aren't interested in soldiers like you. They prefer smart guys with good jobs.

lmao

>a long bs story

When were you in the navy? 1943?

>be white
>go to indonesia/thailand/where ever
>use dating app (optional)
>swim in pussy

>smart guy
>soldier

Men/women in the Navy are referred to as Sailors not soldiers. I also commissioned as an Officer meaning I got to wear that super dope white uniform everywhere.
Keep telling yourself they want the overweight insurance salesman. :D

Indonesia doesn't have the best but surely the horniest

Don't waste your time. If you want to get to know how asian girl feels like why don't you go to a fucking massage parlor or get a hooker.

It's the same thing when traveling everywhere. Ladies you get most easily are ones you are going to pay up front. Leaves a lot of hassle out.

But if you enjoy clubbing etc you can try to hook up. You must be a virgin though.

Just kill yourself already to prevent disappointment.

T h a i l a n d

How so?

"witch"...man you're one stupid motherfucker

>:D
back to re-ddit newfaggot

This is correct. Korean chicks are hot but they're fucking crazy.

China is where it's at. Haven't met one that is DTF on the first date yet though, but I'm sure they're out there.

I second this

How do I meet one?

go there ?

Badoo'd my way through numerous pretty indonesian girls. A lot of girls want to meet up with a white guy. Be careful though, they might want to marry you.

Tinder is your friend

Asian women are conservative as fuck.They also assume white foreigners are dumb as shit and they will take your money. Good luck getting laid in Asia if you are not rich, tall and good looking. I know friends who lived in Asian countries for years and eventually came back empty-handed and heartbroken.

because all they care is a green card. After getting what they want, believe me they will leave your ass.