Show me your eyes

Show me your eyes
Rate and psychoanalyze others based off their eyes
V2.

Idk

Golden eyes wtf, that is some specific shit.
If i had to imagine the rest of your face, you look like a grinning motherfucker.

Not even a person yet, 3 more years. Learn to not be such pussy.

OP here.
I like your eyes more then mine.

Thanks, they're some weird mix of blue and grey.

What makes me a pussy?

I have been taking pics of all my friends' eyes.
Feel free to analyse them, or analyse me and my odd hobbies.
After taking a lot of these pics, I started noticing some peculiar patterns in every pair of eyes, like some small lines, holes, or dots, and how they change with age. It's pretty fun.

u 5 yrs old?

What can you deduce from this?

Lol nop
Just light reflect on my skin so look white as fuck

Some faggots, one queer and rest are homosexuals

For example, notice the small creases on this iris. You can actually see those lines when she's on the sun, if you look somewhat close, but here you can really appreciate them.

You look dissatisfied with yourself.

On these you can see the iris is pretty different, and has those radial lines, like if it was stretched, while the previous one looked more like a solid piece, except the very centre. This seems to change with age, too.

>psycho serial killer shares creepy pictures of his victim's eyes on Sup Forums
but srsly, those are some dope pictures.
camera?

2weeks ago

Thanks! It's just a basic camera, a Nikon D3200, but to focus on them so closely I used some extension tubes for the lens. I'm still learning, and picked this subject as something to learn.
On this one you can see myself taking the pics.

Youngest sibling
Doesn't get enough sleep
Takes meds

ur pregnant, lol

That you're not old enough to be on Sup Forums

I'd rather not be. I hate kids lol

Actually middle, but I was still in high school at the time. Other two are def right.

my gf?

Yolo

7 has lots of money?
7 very husky
6 estable job and income
9 nice social skills

You're sad and it seems to be your own fault.

Your eyes look interesting. Next time try taking a pic on the sunshine, and with light from the sun falling at 45ยบ from where you're looking at, not as frontally as on that one.

Mongrel?

Waddya think Sup Forums?

My eyes. What does Sup Forums think?

here ye go op

8/10 piercing if ur not a pussy, dazzling if you are an fagot.

Never been called husky, what does that mean precisely.

I see fierce determination here. These are the eyes of a leader. Even if you're actually a loser, you should start believing in yourself and aspire to management roles. Very nice.

Hi Moudi

this

You look intelligent. Very focused. Analytical. Definately a STEM candidate. You have a lust for knowledge.

Cold and calculating. I bet you play a mean game of chess or poker. You know your opponent's moves before even they do.

shit picture sorry

Nah bro he's just high AF all the time

you got almond eyes

Holy fucking dilated

Tired of his own face

selected from pic i took a few weeks back

You have a morbid curiosity. You probably enjoy dark comedy and horror movies. You're not freaked out by crazy shit that you see, but intrigued by it.

You look like you've seen/been through hell. I see the pain you're trying to hide. You're highly intelligent with a hint of insanity.

Gotcha

here is another nice doggo

You're Asian. You had to use your fingers to part your lids so that we could actually see your eye.

Don't forget pretentious.

you're ready to kill somebody

Pothead here. Actually suprised that my eyes aren't red atm

true tbh

idk how this turned out

Psychoanalize me, anons

You're excited by chaos. You may be a bit of a thrill seeker or adrenaline junky.

Snek

They are my eyes of killing children

You have a warrior's heart. Perhaps you was a soldier in a past life. You look ready for battle. I'm betting you play sports or you're a very competitive person.

10/10

them eyebrows tho!

You`re right, nobody won me eating cheetos

Very sly and manipulative. Cunning. Well spoken. A true wordsmith. You'd make a great lawyer or politician.

You're a compassionate person in a cruel world. You've seen some shit. Don't lose hope.

My eyebrows are out of control

I don't see much here. You need to do something about it and you tell yourself this all the time. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Take a step.

Is ok?

Ure a good guy, who have a sweet heart and stuff, you have manners with kids, a lot...don`t get closer

Couldn't get better quality than this, or a better zoom I guess. And the room I'm in is very dark so you can't see the color too well, but my eyes are brown or dark brown.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh... here. Whatever.

Your eyes are filled with hope. In spite of everything, you remain optimistic. I pick up an explorer vibe. You love to travel.

Pretty accurate, nice

I see uncertainty in your eyes. Don't worry about it. Just go with the flow.

Quite accurate to how I've been feeling lately, damn.

>These are the eyes of a leader
Technically correct.

Also correct.

You're opinionated and strong willed. You're not where you want to be right now. Don't change who you are and you will eventually get to the place you want to be.

ITT: Faggots

Thats actually accurate af, thanks Sup Forumsro

I get a feeling of being lost or hopeless. It doesn't have to be that way. Instead of watching the world around you, change the world around you. If you want to change your world, the change starts with you.

>don't get closer

what did you mean by this?

You're an aspiring monobrowist.

You look like a bit of a prankster. Probably always telling jokes. People think you're energetic and have a good sense of humor.

10/10

Looks like a nigger to me.

Everything but the prankster part is true lol