What would Sup Forums do during The Purge?

What would Sup Forums do during The Purge?

play pokemon... with your life.

Loiter

shitpost on Sup Forums and play vidya

Kill meninists

Pirate movies

Rape

download a car if I could

came to post this

Rip the tag off of my mattress and not seed my torrents

Wear Bane masks

Rape.

Probably buy plane tickets so I could live in a country that didn't permit absolute insanity

Steal shit. Have no desire to kill.

Vote hillary

Post bane threads without getting banned

>Rip the tag off of my mattress
you're really dumb and cant read or just not funny.

i would rape this user^ then pour acid in his butthole

You sick fuck

i already do this though

I'm a cute girl so I'd get on all fours for the first gang (at least 4) of niggers I see.

well ideally, rape children. but I'm a huge pussy so I'd go out looking then get murdered instantly by literally any other purger. so I guess just stay at home and shitpost on Sup Forums

>not sleeping in a recliner

GET OUT SHILLS

>killing people that don't exist

That's not a crime...outside of texas

>liberals think the only thing stopping their neighbors from violently murdering each other for no reason is the fact that it's against the law

No wonder they want to disarm us

I would assume Sup Forums would rape cunnys

Lose my virginity. I'd either kidnap and brutally rape a qt or get caught by a gang of thugs and lose my anal virginity. Win/win

Me? I'd serve crablegs

take a holiday to another country

I would browse reddit

I like to live my life on the edge, so i'd jaywalk all over the place

>The Purge isn't SHTF: The Movie
It's a prepper's wet dream

Watch some Scarface on Netflix.
Glad that I can do this for an entire night without getting into trouble.

The Purge wouldn't last more than 4 years at most.

>Blacks kill blacks
>Whites kill blacks
>Spics kill blacks
>Spics kill spics
>Blacks kill spics
>Whites kill spics

By the 4th year the only people who were left wouldn't bother purging.

Disable either a business's security system or backdoor into one from an unsuspecting rich family and go after their business through them and move their resources off shore during the purge. I would also probably kidnap the wife or daughter and use her as a hostage until it was completed and I was setup, then give her back.

Not just money, we're talking all of the business assets that could be liquidated and moved out of state.

I would probably go after one that has more than one business so he would count his chickens, otherwise depending if I thought they might come after me, I would murder all of them later on after purge was officially over. Make sure bodies were found on next purge.

lick some qt. feets

So blacks would be eliminated almost immediately

Yes.

Go around stores stealing shit. Id steal a bunch of cigarettes, beer, vidya maybe some chicken wings then cum home and chill with the pham