Only newfags bitch about newfags

Only newfags bitch about newfags.

Oldfags are glad that YLYL, Rate, and other threads are made so that we can put those key words into our filters so we dont' have to see.

I'd rather newfags keep to their OWN thread, rather than disbanding them into ours.

Thoughts?

NYPA

Dip means dipshit, btw

You can't tell who's new and who's not, I've been here a while and sometimes ill respond to the '360 and walk away' and other really old bait, just to amuse people.

Newfag

The fuck newfag, you don't know that oldfag are coming especially for YLYL, Rate, Traps, Gay threads. There is nothing else good on Sup Forums

only a real newfag bitches about newfags bitching about newfags

OP here

Sure, in those cases the oldfag just leaves those out of his filters. I'm just saying that this whole "raiding" of threads is fucking retarded.

>categorizing yourselves to begin with

But that's what Sup Forums is. That's what Sup Forums is. People raid threads all the time and it has been a thing since the dawn of time, and it will always be a thing for ever and ever amen.

I've been here since august 2017 and I dont even consider myself a newfag. seems like a nice place

op here

according to this chart I barely made it to oldfag (granted I never posted, just lurked at the time). Idgaf about being an old or newfag honestly, I just think these raids on threads are fucking dumb.

sry m8
you just proved yourself to be a newfag
because only edgy newfags are proud to be on Sup Forums, ThE hIpP aND cOOl webesite without our parents
yeah

and yeah, i´m a newfag myself and tbh i hate the fact that i´m on this shitty website every hour

Enter me funny banana

thanks for ruining my erection

this place has filters? great! where?

Can't tell if newfag or troll........

you will learn, lurk more

Is that Mark?

Nice feet