View from your flat/house

>1. ur cunt
>2. post the view from your window or balcony

1. flag
2. pic related

The mist rolled in several days ago and shows no signs of going away. I also somewhat cherrypicked the photo so that it didn't show the newer buildings in the area.

Winland

see the picture, the tower around middle is in Sweden lel

Tornio?

yes, border is just like 150 metres away

Cool. My mum lived in Haparanda briefly when I was a toddler, just a year or two. I was too young to remember anything from then.

How are the relations between people in Tornio and people in Haparanda? Is there any good banter between them?

well we have a habit of teasing Finns who live in Haparanda, calling em Swedes etc. Anyhow relations are nice, mostly because the people in Haparanda speak pretty good Finnish, also the Swedish accent on it is just so sexy sometimes, especially this one milf in one store has such a nice hint of accent when she speaks Finnish

1. Russia, Vladivostok

go to bed

1. Budapest, Hungary
2. backyard of our family house

it's only 21.00

Suurpelto, Espoo.

dat Soviet feel.

Yeah, it feels like old times in muh city

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

I was born in commie times, I'm old. I remember commie cartoons and I smile

Its cosier with 5 floor houses. At least your government didnt went full retard on steroids in 70s and built 9 and 12 floor commieblocks.

Pretty boring view but I like it, this is in malmö

Is this Norilsk?

I wish I lived in a house for once eh

Cactus is really ugly

Finland is so clean and cosy, please adopt. We can drink vodka together :3

Here are some pics I took when the fog was at its peak.

We had huge fog too, or maybe it was smog dunno

Parking lot. I really like how there are causeways for pedestrians, separating their movements from the parking lot and the road.

I like it actually but I respect your opinion friend

lovely desu
VERY cosy friendo

One of the houses, as seen from a hill.

No it's St.Pidorilsk

My block is actually pretty nice in spite of the shit view from my room.

Why so much fog?

sorry i live with my cat already :3

I can pretend to be your can so you can fuck me in ass :3

>Why so much fog?
I live in western Gothenburg, which is pretty close to the sea. Hence the fog.

It's pretty rare for it to last this long, though. I don't really remember the last time I saw the sun.

post pics nao, i'll consider then

From a few days ago

Seems like the kind of place that gets you rich on tumblr but makes you suicidal after a couple years

Ładniej niż u mnie

Go home.

I've lived here for eight years, and honestly, I love it. It's what you'd call a "comfyblock". The architecture is remarkable, and there's lots of greenery.

Pic related. I've posted it in some of the commieblock threads here.

greater london

What do you do in the backyard?

>t. delusional middle class suburbanite
this classist attitude is the reason I avoid the Sweden general at all cost.

In the summer we had a few drinks when it was warm, other than that it has a bike shed and compost heap, I only rent here short term, I'm not a brit

>I'm not a brit
I figured when you said London.

Jokes aside having drinks in the backyard is the primary purpose of having a backyard, what is summer like in London?

Pretty based, girls wear nothing and the weather is warm, bit too warm for me tbqh, I melt when it gets to 30c

Everyone drinks along the Thames and the cops let it slip

my room

>Everyone drinks alongs the Thames
That sounds really nice, the police here either get really upset or don't care and I still don't know what the criteria is.

the view
these are old pics btw

is that a prison cell?

>Live in a city
Stay depressed
Pic from last summer

Please tell me that this is some kind of student flat.

that wouldnt be the truth if i were to tell you

bait?

is it possible to get not rapish rent in london?
want study there for a bit

My rent is £425 all bills included which is cheap, you can get a single room for cheaper if you want. I live about 30 minutes via train from the centre. If you live central you'll be paying at least £600.

Lots of Spaniards live central but share a room, so their rent ends up being £300 each or so, so that's an option too.

Nothing too fancy.
Used to not have those ugly grey building in the back ground, it was lovely.
I hate modern architecture so much

my negro

As far as I'm aware, it varies state to state. I lived in new york and the rule was your gate needed to be closed, and then you could drink (on your porch), whereas all forms of drinking in public were prohibited.

>"what kinda land you want Senpai?"

You can drink on private property with the owners permission, and most public land/in public. But once you get out into the county the sheriff gets to decide and whatever they say is the law. Or if a cop decides you are disturbing the peace which I fucking wasn't.

Clean that up you fucking Gypsy!

All I can say is that it looks slightly more inspiring in the summers.
Right now is the time of the year when I have to fight the urge to behead myself with the power saw.

Taken a few days ago from my balcony
Northern Bavaria.

>not just an immigrant, but a commie as well
Go home.

I live in 1960's commie block-ish building and I want to escape but I think I've got too used to this dirty old building and my room.

Can you post a pcitures of interior please?
I am curious how japanese blocks look like

this was a few weeks ago at around 6am or something, when i went outside to put the bins out there were lots of little paw prints in the snow, looked like foxes or something been snooping around my house

It just started snowing a couple of hours ago.

january 18

I live in the suburban South. There's usually a nice stretch of nature to walk around in anywhere outside of the city. Sorry for low res.

This looks like a diorama.

>Vladivostok
how many times have you been to Japan or Korea?

what's the cat's name?

I hope whoever was responsible for the architecture and construction of commieblocks is currently rotting to death in jail

every fucking mornin see this

Cute dog and cat.

that looks fuckin cool fuck you

pretty nice for a prison, ours aren't that nice

>that perfectly crafted prison aesthetic
10/10

Is that a missile?

airplane

Why do people choose to live here?

las palma?

yes

thought so. nice city/island lad.
>tfw no teror townhouse

Shitty neighbourhood but near the city centre at least

yeah, it has it's downsides like... well, being an island lol, and depending on having to take the plane to go anywhere. But overall is a very nice place to live. The weather is a big plus.

This is a selfie I took today in the morning.
Sorry for the sleepy face.

What're you in for?

It is Hong Kong's suburb

Central London

this looks exactly like where i live

hola if you're still here what is the gumtree/craigslist for the canary islands? for property