Bump!

Azor Jon

true heir

glad this meme show is over

Pearl Emperor WHEN???

IS MAISIE WILLIAMS A VIRGIN

This guy looks like a fucking foot.

Meeras dad would never be so ugly.

>"DaddyCIA, no one fills up my little flower like you do. Jon is just a stupid naive little boy. I know you will always keep me safe and satisfied :3"

Jon Targeryen-Stark, first of his name, founder of his house, Lord commander of the night's watch, undying, King of the Winter and the first men, rightful heir of the andals and the Iron throne.

Long he may reign
Long he may reign

She's tons better now

: ^ )

Does Milo Yiannopolous hate big black cocks in his ass?

So who gets the Dreadfort?

Show your appreciate

Best lad

>favorite compilation of reaction shots in 6 seasons

No one steals Sansa's man.

NO ONE!

inb4 Arya

Why did Season 6 have barely any nudity?

>that ironic /got/ fanfiction tier ending to the series

>not Jon Snowfyre

Will we ever see either of their tits?

>one of those cringey things posted on reddit that gets 5000+ upvotes

You have to go back.

boat whore is the spawn of demons jesus christ

oh wtf that is just sad

this is cancer

tumblr cried about it last year

rolling

And the Umbers and Karstark casltes?

KINO:
>The opening sequence, the Trial, Pycelle and Lancel's deaths, the destruction of the Sept, Tommen's suicide
>Queen Cersei, First of her Name

GOOD:
>Jaime and Bronn at the Twins
>Melisandre's exile
>Tower of Joy
>Dany breaks up with Fabio

COMFY:
>Sam in Oldtown
>KINGINDANORFF
>Tyrion, Hand of the Queen

MEH:
>Dany sails
>Unella's torture
>Sansa and Jon on the battlements
>"fuck off Bran, give me back my horse"

SHIT:
>Arya
>Sand Snakes
>Littlefinger and Sansa

absolutely not

How much of a cut of the profits is GRRM taking?

My money is on Davos getting the Dreadfort, Lasthearth or Karhold

This won't happen, Jon has not cared for the South at all and taking him out of the North kinda just defeats the entire purpose of the KING IN DA NORF speech.

>yfw after Jaime chokes out Cersei, he marries Dany

>dissing my fanfic while using my pic that I posted here today

Sam meets Marwyn the Mage and studies relentlessly offscreen

The Hound, Beric, Thoros, Brienne, Melisandre, and Arya end up in the same location at the same time

The Vale knights are stranded by the snow, so they join Jon

The big battle next season is naval, Dany vs Euron in/near Oldtown

Viserion is grounded by a ballista then surrounded and killed in the streets

Euron boards Yara's ship and kills her, Theon witnesses but escapes

Dany's fleet is crushed and in disarray, she escapes on Drogon while her army retreats

Oldtown is pretty much a ruin, but Euron thinks he's made a work of art and stays there. Sam escapes but he has the info he needs

Dany begins to doubt herself and sulks around for a while

Jorah travels to Asshai and finds Quaithe, he gets a volcano arm

Qyburn hears what happened and leaves Cersei, he arrives in Oldtown and Euron lets him be archmaester. Qyburn torments the maesters who had him expelled

Riots in King's Landing intensify, Cersei orders her soldiers to kill all of the rebels

Jaime blows up the Red Keep and Cersei with wildfire, King's Landing is abandoned

Jaime puts Edmure back on the seat of Riverrun and rides for Casterly Rock, proclaiming himself King in the Rock

Jon begins his war against the white walkers, Dany has joined him and things don't go very well. Rhaegal is killed

Sam reunites with Jon and gives him important information. Either a method of forging Valyrian steel, another sort of weapon, or evidence of a historical treaty between the Others and Men that was buried by the maesters. The white walkers are either killed or make peace. Jon is revered as a demigod

Jaime becomes a competent battle commander and defeats Euron. Maybe Theon is the one to kill Euron. Theon rules the Iron Islands

Jaime marries Brienne

The remaining starks are reunited

Giants aren't extinct, they help rebuild

The crown is no more, the 7 kingdoms are independent

Tormund? The Night King? I guess Davos will stay at Winterfel to be Jon's hand

Dany? Really? For fuck sake, okay double or nothing right now rolling.

>>tfw D&D have largely fixed the meandering bloat of the books and gave us a great final episode and set up the next two seasons to be great
Uh...bravo?

Sand Sneks were good because they just sat there and got BTFO by granny highgarden.

Wildlings

All future Preston videos are now banned from /r/asoiaf for being off topic and silly.

Give me Dany.

Are you dense? How is he suppose to fight just the Night King with the North/Vale? It will happen in the show, books no.

Nooowwww we're fucking talking, and I'll actually be fucking real Cersei, not spooky bodydouble Cersei

>He needs your cuddles to defeat the White Walkers.
>He needs all of your cuddles.
Wat do?

>no fake sansa

literally the best tits on the show.

>ywn be Lord of a castle called the fort of dread

I can't believe Preston still thinks we don't know who Jon's dad is and thinks that there might be more babies there at the Tower.

Wait, no, I can believe it cause he's autistic as fuck and in denial

howland reed should be played by daniel craig

How do bookfags feel about the possibility of the show ending before TWOW is even published?

how are they going to portray rhaegar from now on

Why not.

I've just got here so didn't know you posted it with a shitty fanfic you just reposted that I didn't read.

I'm not reading it because you didn't give me the courtesy of reading what I wrote properly, and I only wrote one line. I was talking about the actual end to the series being like someone posted a greentext here a few weeks ago baiting a response for "awful ending".

Anyway, a man is done with this awful show.

I was so hoping Jon and Sansa were gonna make out

TWOW will be out before s7

don't care much for ADOS aside from Euron's fate, endings to fantasy/scifi are inherently bad

>implying King Jon would touch this impure slut with a 10 foot lance

She's already been with like half a dozen guys

queen slut tells dank granmama she must leave, hint hint.

queen slut gets blown up gg no re

so what was her plan? there was a note and shit, but what was it about, there must be a reason other than "lol xd it saved her life now forget it happened"

Why can't bookfaggots admit that GRRM is a hack piece of shit?

show
>caitlyn stark is a nuanced, three-dimensional character with faults and attributes
book
>I AM A DUMB JEALOUS CUNT WHO RUINS EVERYTHING AND GETS BTFO SO THAT THE AUDIENCE CAN ENJOY SEEING ME SUFFER

D&D
>The idea of zombie Caitlyn leading a band of merry men sounds kind of retarded. Let's cut that.
GRRM
>I WILL RESURRECT CAT STARK ONE MORE TIME SO SHE CAN GET DESTROYED BY BRIENNE AND JAIME

D&D
>Aegon seems like a pretty superfluous character. What does he add to the story?
GRRM
>VARYS HAD A SPARE BABY AND SWAPPED IT OUT DURING KING'S LANDING AND HE'S BEEN TRAINING HIM THE WHOLE TIME TO BE AN ELITE SUPER SOLDIER KING THIS IS THE BEST PLOT TWIST EVAR

show
>Tywin Lannister is a villain, but he's still a human. We his fondness of things and show that he isn't cruel for the sake of it.
book
>TYWIN LANNISTAR'S HEART DIED WITH HIS WAIFU NOW HE IS A COLD MAN WHO TWIRLS HIS MUSTACHE ALL DAY

Like it is an absolute certainty.

>he will never look at you this way

Tell me why didnt they use this girl for the pregnant/TOJ Lyanna?

It's not like shes 12, I mean the other one has a jaw bigger than the 7 kingdoms combined and brown skin.

They're getting closer.

yooo are these those grinding gears around the sun things like in the OP?

Do you think the Citadel updates them every time a major House gets wiped off the face of the planetos?

He makes an temporary "people who are not undead" alliance which would have happened regardless of who is King/Queen.

There is no way Jon sits on the throne as king of Westeros or is taken out of Winterfell outside of himself dying again

*teleports behind u*

she's been with two guys in the show, and three guys and one girl in the books

cuddle eternally

still want that trident flash back

RETARDED:
>Queen Cersei, First of her Name
> Guy in oldtown doesn't know maester died
>Arya

CRINGEY:
>KINGINDANORFF
>Arya
>Sand Snakes
>Littlefinger and Sansa

DUMB:
>The opening sequence, the Trial, Pycelle and Lancel's deaths, the destruction of the Sept, Tommen's suicide

BORING:
>Jaime and Bronn at the Twins
>Tower of Joy
>Dany breaks up with Fabio
>Unella's torture
>Sansa and Jon on the battlements

DECENT:
>Melisandre's exile
>Sam in Oldtown
>Tyrion, Hand of the Queen
>Dany sails

I fixed your post to actually show the episode as it actually was. Arya deserves 2 spots.

So where is Sindor? Are we still hype for bowl?

this again?

I think ultimately, CIA is Sansa's endgame and hers alone. She might go with him/fuck him/whatever, but I think ultimately there will come a point where she is in his way, or he is in her way, and one of them kills the other or they both kill each other. It would be like some dysfunctional Sid and Nancy shit.

J/ojen reed

Reminder that all the kings of westeros (jon) and all their armies can't stop the white walkers

the only one that can stop the white walkers is bran

youtube.com/watch?v=tVoDFrTw4ZU

very autistic.

stawp

Posted at the tail of a dead thread: Anyone here know a good place to watch this outside of HBO itself?

no, so solly no

Can someone explain to me how Vaerys was on the boat and in Dorne at the same time?

Didn't he leave Meereen last episode? What was he doing on the boat.

EWW THAA FOOK UHH YEW?

It was easy because I didn't write much, the other autist did all the job.

That's the look Bran is going to have when he comes back to Winterfell and sees Jon and Sansa vigorously and lustfully going at it on their dinning table whilst Littlefinger is in the corner of the room.

Top girls in the show (not counting dead ones):
1. Melly
2. Missandei
3. Bad poosey
4. Dany
5. Gilly

youtube.com/watch?v=WPlnHw7MfME

if danny was real..

ep10 was over the course of 3 or 4 months

nth for CIA FUCKING Sansa's ass

Please don't bully the Onion Knight

How don't they know him?

Reminder that Sansa did nothing wrong

Reminder that Jon will kill V.A.L.E

Reminder that the series ends with Dany and Jon as king and queen of westeros with Tyrion and Varys as advisors

Reminder that The Others aren't evil and are trying to run south because magic was reawakened in the world and they are running from a magical threat in the land of always winter

Reminder that Bran will figure this out and bring down the wall

time warp bullshit, dorne and the other cunts ships were in dannys fleet in that scene, so and yes its still retarded, he went to dorne got them went back and is now going back to westolands

During the major battle between Cersei/White Walkers/Dany/Jon, etc. Dany and Jon's alliance allows them to take over King's Landing. They rush through to the throne room only to find a shadowy figure sitting on the throne.

"WHO IS THERE?" shouts Dany.

The shadowy figure speaks, "Heh, nothing personnel, kid".

It is Gendry. He has rowed towards where the sun rises in the East. He has learned the ancient ways of the Katana in ancient Japan with the Samurais and has become a great warrior indeed.

Gendry smirks and unsheathes his Katana. Death is inevitable. He slaughters Jon so quickly that they barely had any time to react. He keeps Dany as a trophy and they both live happily ever after.

lol right

Two and four too many for the King of Westeros