What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/beats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soju
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jack daniels you fucking weeb

Soju!

Jack Daniels is Water with the taste of whiskey. drink real whiskey like James Morrison or Jameson fkin murican pussy

Cyka bylat cheeki breeki

don't listen to this moron. american bourbon is superior to that shit.

amerikansky spy! if true slav drinks alone, the appearance of glass for vodka is non necessary

bourbon is not whiskey idiot

i miss soju ;_;

Miss chilling in Korea

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats

Get in here and meme tf out and chill
-.molly

queue some stuff post memes

malt liqour

where were u nigga i was a cook just hanging out for a couple years then it was 9 years

i miss the red apple club outside of Osan

Soju is love

everyday as much as you can dont become an alcoholic on accident

KOREA BROS THREADDD

That's a Korean drink though

Got a couple of bottles of nice red wine.
Promised myself I wouldn't drink for a while after this weekend just gone but... fuck it.

Seoul, Yonsei exchange student and Internship. Stayed for 1 year in Sinchon and Hyehwah above Dongdaemun. Hondae, Itaewon, Gangam all the party places i've been.

GOEUN IS FIRE

Anyone else like sprite and makgeolli?

god itae was my shit desu i missed being able to just drink everwhere without their being a stigma against it, shit i wanna go back

only ever had makgeolli lol

dude try that with beer
fucking amazing

this nigger gets it

soju + beer???

Know the feel. Had my Korean bro's with me all the time. Starting drinking at 7PM together with korean BBQ or some other dishes. Went to talk bars and drinking till 1-2AM after which i had to wake up at 8 for internship. BestLife

Somec or however you spell it. Its amazing... Gets you drunk in 2-3 glasses

Gin, ginger ale with lemon wedge

Clorox, goodbye anons.

are these acceptable?

And some moroccan hash

;_; still have loads of Korea bros who text me frequently on how they miss me

sry wrong pic

Brazilian beer

lol foamposites are acceptable

>Not drinking Moskovskaya

A nice hot cup of coffee followed by a nice cold glass of water

Same here, unfortunately one had to go military service otherwise he would have come visited me. Still a future plan though

lol

Sup Forums, Sup Forums never changes...

ty

at work now, tonight will be Miller High Lifes and Canadian Club w/water on ice.

Get that weak ass Korean soju out of here.

wow I feel bad for you, you didn't just by Fagout 4 you bought the deluxe collectors edition that's more embarrassing than your friends finding your dildo

>It's water with the taste of whiskey and alcohol

That's what all whiskey is

Paint thinner with a splash of VP C45 Race fuel for texture... once you get past the burn the delicate essence left behind is quite sophisticated

i show my dildos to my friends too

Drinking the good stuff

cake vodka, shit was 10 dollars a 5th, I bought 6

100% pure mineral water ? hahahahahaha is op drinking distiled water ?

not bad

A water bottle cap full of ghb, then its off to work

Soju is so terrible

hahahaha that's some teenage white girl liquor right there, bitches do love cake

nice trip dubs.

Also 3 tall cans (beer) and half a bottle of wine

You could try googling it, dumbass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soju

that sounds like a panty dropper to me

Dihydrogen monoxide

I live two blocks away from the brewery. Its the easiest way to get some quality fresh beer. I was gonna take my growler today to see what was knew

right before they throw up all over your place.

Jack daniels isn't bourbon dipshit.

I live In Wisconsin, we have craft breweries every five feet, I know the feel. Come to think of it I've got a growler around here somewhere, hope I didn't lose that shit in the move.

so it is 100% pure water but has ethanol inside ? genius

if only that was all that's in tap water... I met a guy that maintained/repaired the city water towers (post water treatment - pre-home tap) that used to tell me horror stories of dead birds and all kinds of nasty shit they find in the water supply tanks.

isnt ghb a form of the date rape drug? Also what kind of work do you do?

You can just get beer from the brewery? They sell it there?

Had a pbr with clam.

Gotta go to work soon.

12 year highland park

depends where. The Shiner Boch brewery can't sell it but you can get a free sample and take a tour that includes more free samples

nice

that's why i get my fresh water from a fountain straight in front of my house
>lives in the alps

100% this JD is a Tennessee whiskey, it meets alll the requirements of bourbon then adds another step.

wisconsin fam

Drives a school bus

looks like I gotta go piss in some fountains... always wanted to snowboard in the alps

At Ballast Point yeah. They have fresh beer on tap, a restaurant that actually isnt bad, a gift shop beautiful waitresses and a beautiful view. 10min brisk walk for me.

kek'd

kek, my water comes directly from the waterworks, no towers or tanks with birdshit here.

I like that one too

seriously though, if you haven't tried american whiskies lately you're missing out. we've come a long ways from Early Times and Old Crow.

it is pretty clever, i used to drink liquor and water when i was still trying to lose weight and in addition to being a low-cal way to get drunk it makes the liquor hit you faster, wear off faster and prevents a hangover the next day. Also don't underestimate the Koreans, they like to get DRUNK. I knew one in college and he and his Korean friends were some of the hardest drinking homosexual Asians I ever did encounter, and I'm from a state with a sever drinking problem.

Cannot afford alcohol in my country ;_;

That's pretty awesome

The word whisky (or whiskey) is an anglicisation of the Classical Gaelic word uisce (or uisge) meaning "water" (now written as uisce in Irish Gaelic, and uisge in Scottish Gaelic).

Most smaller, craft breweries double as restaurants/bars/gastro-pubs. Some of them can get pretty fucking nice, one of the more upscale restaurants in my town is a brewery and one of my favorites is also primarily a brewery.

SKANDINAVIAN FAG DETECTED

What country? Shit

Mudslime? If so I feel bad for you, living in a country where only the rich can afford to get fucked up.

babbys first malt

the best rye whiskey in existence

Nothing because I don't have my crohns disease under control yet. But I'm brewing some beer up for my friends

Yeah I lucked out I guess. I had to slow down a bit as I noticed the weight gain. But its nice to walk down there with my dog and just enjoy a brew then walk back