Thoughts on psychedelics /b? mushrooms, lsd, ecstasy, dmt, salvia, ect

thoughts on psychedelics /b? mushrooms, lsd, ecstasy, dmt, salvia, ect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be
dubtrack.fm/join/beats
truththeory.com/2015/07/15/stoned-ape-theory-a-unique-theory-of-human-evolution/
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=23885103&page=0&vc=1#23885103
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be

bump

They're fun. I like the body high shrooms gives.

also general Drug thread

suicidal thoughts

Drugs are for depressed, degenerate liberals

Weed fag here, would try but never had the opportunity

what i want to know is what is better in general; shrooms or lsd

mushrooms are always an up down, crazy intense ride (at higher doses for me). One moment I will feel like a god, the next moment I will feel suicidally depressed and then I will feel like a god again. It taught me to take life the same way, when things look really bleak you shouldn't give up because they might turn around in the most unexpected way. With LSD, I find that once it plateaus the effect is much more steady and that is part of what makes it more recreational. You can go to music festivals and stuff and still maintain control.

I've always felt awkward on lsd. The trip obviously lasts a lot longer than mushrooms, but mushrooms to me feel much more cleaner. I like lsd, don't get me wrong. But I like mushrooms a lot more.

Funny stuff if you have other things in your life then just drugs. Except salvia, no point wasting time on that.
Don't get obsessed with it, no matter how interesting it is. And you will be fine.

Done acid a good bit. Never ventured farther than two tabs however. I really enjoy the typical dissociative and hallucinogenic parts of the high, but it always makes me feel kind of dead like i just need to relax or fall asleep but the trip is keeping me from doing either.
DMT is fucking amazing and if you are ever given the chance to try, take it. My dealer extracted some himself and let me get a good hit for free. Everything was so surreal. It's like the first time you ever smoked pot x10. I don't think I totally went into headspace, but I definitely felt like my mind just shot out of my body. It was odd because for a second i felt like I was just comprehending reality for the first time and it made me unafraid to die. It was really good for me, I think. Ever since I've felt less frustrated with life, I ever stopped doing all drugs but weed. Even quit smoking cigs.

new fags he can use a new meme to cover his autism

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats
Get in here fuckboys
-molly
chat with us , post memes

Only tired shrooms around 5 times each time I feel like I didn't take enough(8th) and just get giggly and very subtle hallucinations when I focus. Should I just bite the bullet and take a lot more, or do I just have a natural tolerance?

OP: yer salvia is like shit tasting weed

I live with my room mate in uni, studying graphic design and game art, my mind is just constantly messed up, flashing lights, hallucinations of faces, patterns being wapred, even when im not on anything, i think im just past the point of tolerance for mushrooms

shrooms has potential to absolutely fuck you up, and give you an experience LSD will never accomplish.

Yer, when it comes mushrooms, theres no limits to theres powers, terence mckenna says 25g dry of pure cubensis is like space ripping apart infront of you, he also talked about ow spores came from space :D

truththeory.com/2015/07/15/stoned-ape-theory-a-unique-theory-of-human-evolution/

or a way to give this reality a little spice. I dont condone doing drugs because some people truly cant handle them. But if you can, youre missing out ;ddddd

ITT: edgy underage b& at their rebellious stage

First time visiting this shit board in years and it's still filled with kids.

OP: yer shrooms are pretty fucking awesome, i thinks its just cuz they grow naturally, i mean they have there own, and only, psychoactive drug in them, psilocybin

Not that you will take me serious. But be carefull. I have friends who have passed the point of no return, and it's no joke. Psycadelics are all fun once in a while, but they can seriously ruin lifes.

alright kike

old fag

also get out, you are not welcome here

how tf are you going to get 25g down, that's not only an absurd dose but I can't imagine having to physically eat that much shroom

Lol idk if I could ever eat that many shrooms. I don't hate the taste but after I'm done with eating an 8th I'm kinda glad it's over but next time like I said I'm just gonna double the dose cause I'm always upset it doesn't last and is mild

>eat
OP: its pretty easy, empty stomach, no breakfast for 3 hours, down them all with dark chocolate chips

shrooms can be cool but imo they're too easy to bug out on, acid's pretty tight but it lasts too long to do frequently, ordered some MDMA just yesterday to try it, dmt is the coolest shit, hesitant to try salvia

Alright #LoserCenk

what are you guys' thought on mckennaii cubes

ops right, lemon and chocolate apperentley "potiate" mushrooms for faster or long lasting effect

Dude pro tip don't bother salvia fucking sucks it's like everything bad about hallucinating rolled into one horrible 5 minute trip

dmt is fucking awesome, dont try salvia and waste your time

Im sorry i didn't see you were having these effects even when your not any substance. My advice is to talk to a doctor, and probably get some antipsychotics. It's not normal to have these effects more then a day or two after triping

that's not normal, man, get a script

>mckennaii cubes

im yet to try these, people say there the most potent of the cubes family
I grow golden teacher myself and I think they are the best trip wise, idk

heres what ive tried anyway
>fly agaric - Longest lasting trip, very intense
>B+ - soft and melow kinda a trip
>Cambodian - like being on caffeine, want to explore
>Penis Envy - heavy hallucinations, great body trip
Koh Samiu - Also energetic, more colors
>Wavy Cap - very musical, sounds are distorted
> and Golden Teacher - amazing CEV's, I had a lucid dream of them once

:D

loved trying LSD, shrooms, 2cb, 2ce. Candyflipping on 1000ug + 200mg MDMA was the best experience in my life. going to try DMT tomorrow. we've got LSA and 2cb, planning to take the 2cb and use the DMT on the comedown for an easier breakthrough. any other advice?

OP: yer im laying of all psychs rk tbh

>penis envy

Lmao how did it get that name

Also I didn't recognize a single one

Do your dishes atleast at the end of the day or in the morning after you use them othershit is him being a bitch

if I've done acid 5+ times, how important is it that I try MDMA on its own before trying a candy flip?

the shrooms look like big dicks

OP: DO NOT USE DMT ON COMEDOWNS, dmt is a very powerful and spiritual thing, to just toss it out on the side on a comedown is like being at a chinese buffae and taking the best meat with you on the way out, if you want to do dmt tomorrow, i suggest to prepare you and your friends for it, dont use anything else, just dmt, it will sling you into a mind field of emotions and thoughts

There should be more of them... and they should be in texas

Very important to know the difference. Plus the first time MDMA on its own is an intense and beautiful experience. There's a reason that everyone begins to grin like a little kid when you ask for their first time.

Dont do so much. You gonna get too fucked up. Maybe half the doses. LSA is just a poor version of lsd not really worth it. DMT should be taken alone without any other influences as it will give you enough things to reflect on for months. even tho it last for bout 10min.

take a look for yourself :D

also idk, there the most common strains, i also forgot to add the:
>Liberty Cap - Very intense dark trips, confusing but deep and emotional

Did shrooms for the first time a couple months ago, absolutely loved it, but for the first ~15 minutes all I wanted to do was throw up. It did get better and after 25~ minutes I was feeling great.

Taking them again next week and I've read making tea with them helps, so anyone with some sick, easy to make recipes? I fucking hate ginger too which is unfortunate.

noted... maybe i'm just a little nervous to face it on its own... same feelings before i tried acid for the first time

>DMT should be taken alone without any other influences as it will give you enough things to reflect on for months.

OP: Exactly, dmt was the most amazing and traumatic experience of my life

oh ok are those all strains of shrooms?
yup you'll have an upset stomach you just gotta ignore it and not let it go to your head

im a dmt virgin but ive heard its good to burn it on top of weed for a longer burn?

I don't know why, but after my last acid trip, it feels like my mind is still halfway in a trip if i concentrate on it. Some sounds sound weird, some voices sound wobbly, if I stare at something everything will slowly start melting until I look at something new. I feel more psychedelic. And weirdest of all, if I close my eyes and keep looking for visuals, they suddenly appear, not as overwhelming as an actual trip, and I have to work for it a little, but very much the same. Weird patterns and visions that appear out of nothing, and weird sounds of raindrops or flowing water or just random weird noise. Very annyoing at times.

I'm kinda scared acid is fucking up my brain, and i've only done it 3 times.

Ah, good ol' HPPD. Great isn't it? I loved it. Last time I did ~800ug acid I had this effect for about 2-3 months, and came back slightly when smoking pot. Just enjoy it and accept it and it will fade. It's gone for 2-3 months now here, even after taking 2CB. Don't stress too much.

Im the same way, havent really had much for trips. Just really enjoy the earthly feeling i get.

OP: If your making tea, dont use lemon or anything sweet, stick with mint tea bags, they complete block out the flavor and leave you with a fresh sweet taste, also tea is a lot less sick educing and the trip comes on a lot faster and more effective, my mates once described it as being hit by a train XD

heres the recipe anyway:
1) Crush up shrooms
2) put pot of water on and bring up till simmering, not boiling
(psilocybin reacts very negatively to hot temps)
3) dunk crushed shrooms in and simmer until water is a pale brown
4) get a cup and pour the water through a strainer into it
5) out the shrainded mushroom bits to one side
6) add a mint tea bag and let it brew, remove the tea bag and stir well
7) put the mushroom bits in the freezer if you want them again
8) chug it down
9) enjoy

I suggest coping this and putting it in a notepad doc before this thread 404's :)

sounds like a placebo effect you're just remembering what you saw

OP: weed is great with dmt, but only with the comedown

LSD is far way better, and I have taken a lot of shroom

>psilocybin reacts very negatively to hot temps

how so? does it dull the effects or...

Iv done drugs once, and it was lsd. FUUUUUCK MAN.

is anyone fucking with any RC's?

Only tried 4FA to see what's the fuss (made local newspapers the other day). Read horrible reviews on every single psych RCs so not going to try.

I've come to axcepted it, but I get anxious very easely and kinda make my own mini-bad trip. Not exactly the same, but I get these painful shivers through my body. I know I create them myself. When I'm in a good place I enjoy them though, everything is actually more interesting to look at. And knowing that it's not a problem and will eventually fade away helps.

1p-lsd is the shit. get it, while still possible.

I thought that methoxatamine (MXE), or some shit, was supposed to be pretty good? how was the 4FA?

where do u source ur RC's?

its degrades and deactivates it basically

took shrooms in a forest once. was fun until it got dark. won't do it again for sure.

I'd prefer domestic (USA) if possible and on the clearnet... But, I don't know if thats even possible anymore. Seems like u used to be able to buy some of this shit in gas stations but I dont even see that anymore, at least not around here.

Real?

OP: Just saw this, where did you find them?

Hey guys, i have mushrooms at hand and the possability to trip on monday. The thing is that im in a foreign country and my travel insurance no longer applies. Is there any way shrooms can hospitalize you?

5 gr in total darkness... Not 25

Looking at the experiences on Erowid for MXE don't cut it for me. Low doses, no satisfaction guaranteed. The 4FA really felt like a weak and cheap version of MDMA. More fun in beer & pot, even on a night out.

OP: Jesus i did that once, lost consciousness and fell on the ground, landed on a piece of broken glass and got a ring worm infection, it was fucking terrifying

In a field in old tractor tracks around left over burned shrubs

OP: Mushrooms are completely natural and no recorded deaths have been scheduled due to intake, a couple people have fallen of the roofs thinking they were superman but that was it, there safe if you respect them

Not at home. Try building up the dose slowly to control your trip and you'll be 100% safe. The only thing that screw you over is if you call for an ambulance if you panic. Have fun.

I've heard the best trips, visually at least, take place in that exact setting. Why did it suck?

1p and sunshine acid are available on the clearnet. they don't ship to countries where those substances are prohibited though.

OP: im id ing right now

Jep... The 2c family, 1p LSD, eth-lad,al-lad,4aco dmt.... Do your research and you will find great stuff

The last time I took shrooms I ate 9g and tripped hard for a good 7 or 8 hours of just pure insanity. I've taken lots of lsd and it has never brought me anywhere close to the level I was at on that shroom trip.

I've done this as well but always with a flashlight or campfire nearby. Best visuals seem to happen with small doses of light. Having no light at all makes the shroom trip get into your mind.

shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=23885103&page=0&vc=1#23885103

OP: 9g, fuck me, what strain?

This sounds really bitching, thanks mate.

Just do them in a high place where you have a good, the sights will take up all your focus. Preferably on top of a building.
Aslo this guy is lying

OK guy I ordered lsa seeds and truffles, do they mix well together. I've only done low doses of each separately but I want to get extreme visuals and such. any comments?

Salvia is terrifying. But a tiny bit was relaxing...

I dont know. I didn't ask.

OP

OP: lmao

And heavily opinionated douchebags

I find that more than 5-6 gr makes no difference to me as its enough for me to enter ego death and it seems same to me if I take 5 or 9

OP

Wish a new president elect would have to take an ayahuasca session before he steps into the office though.