Is Russia really a great power?

Is Russia really a great power?

Yes Russia has a great army and a great diplomacy, but their economy is shittier than the one of Italy. I believe Russia tries to hang a place as the rival of the USA that doesn't correspond to it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2016/02/revealed-india-close-to-signing-3-billion-defense-deal-with-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=wHOxJIM6N34
youtube.com/watch?v=oKQ0r-0fEE4
youtube.com/watch?v=zbEZt1Ip_-s
youtube.com/watch?v=frOqRHbfX5o
youtube.com/watch?v=fCnP9h5NAzE
youtube.com/watch?v=1NWRA0dUB5g
youtube.com/watch?v=d7FIpqPvL7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Rzuj9obJEo8
youtube.com/watch?v=1YL2_5_MuBk
youtube.com/watch?v=P6JzDTKczLo
cbrneportal.com/nato-rep-among-3-dead-in-ukraine-rocket-facility-blast/
youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo
rpi.edu/counsel/U.S.-Embargoed-Countries.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a great army
>a great diplomacy

The only basis for that claim is their stockpile of Soviet-era nukes.

Russia has the economy of the Benelux.

So yes, they are a great power.

You can ask this guy about our missiles and their condition

No and they never were. If push came to shove, they'd be revealed for what they are. They know it so they huff and puff as much as they can so the day never comes.

Yeh but you'll keep buying more and more Russian weapon systems anyway. The Russian armaments industry would go under in a week without pooinloo sales.

>a great diplomacy
>a great army

True. But that's only because we are compelled to since most of our extant weapons systems are evolutions of Soviet ones since they were the only country who'd supply us arns back in the day

But things are changing for good

thediplomat.com/2016/02/revealed-india-close-to-signing-3-billion-defense-deal-with-israel/

Anyone have that cartoon with the couple watching Putin on TV waving a Kalashnikov as the refrigerator is empty?

>israel/
things really changing for good

>implying Israeli weapons are not simply superior Murican weapons and their perfect replicas

You stupid fuck all the one thet make this isreal wapens here are soviets (russians ukrainan belarassians )

All the nocler planets here made by russians all the doctors are russians

The soviets jews made isreal what it is today

The smart askenazi thet come from East Europa made isreal what is today but still we dont control isreal the one thet control isreal are the american zion jews

t. Soviet Jew

Nukes make Russia relevant. That's it really.

I wonder who could possibly be behind this post

Can France fight versus USA number #1 super power. The answer is no actually as a rest EU. USA will kick every country ass with one kick if they would be serious like in ww2 and Iraq.

thats true though

> great army
youtube.com/watch?v=wHOxJIM6N34
youtube.com/watch?v=oKQ0r-0fEE4
youtube.com/watch?v=zbEZt1Ip_-s
youtube.com/watch?v=frOqRHbfX5o
youtube.com/watch?v=fCnP9h5NAzE
youtube.com/watch?v=1NWRA0dUB5g
youtube.com/watch?v=d7FIpqPvL7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Rzuj9obJEo8
youtube.com/watch?v=1YL2_5_MuBk
youtube.com/watch?v=P6JzDTKczLo

They have the same size economy as Italy, the rouble has weakened considerably since its high in 2015 amd could easily reach the low of 1993 if sanctions continue or if there is a push to get off oil and switch to renewables, that being said their arms industry makes a good amount of money, iirc there is an ak-47 factory that only stays in business because they sell to Americans.

Taras, you have no right to call our military bad
>cbrneportal.com/nato-rep-among-3-dead-in-ukraine-rocket-facility-blast/

bump

Unless you have an exceptional trampoline, no one will be able to get to the international space station unless the russian space agency says so.

This.

>"great power"
>can't beat an impoverished eastern european nation that has outdated equipment, poorly trained soldiers and no industry.

they have power but the other countries fuck them economically

russia is a great power.
respectful wishes, the eternal anglo

kek

literally only reason they can be classed even as a regional power is
>muh nukes
the americans who consider r*ssians in the same tier as themselves are literal cuckolds.

that doesn't mean they're not dangerous though, especially against countries that border the scum and are not in NATO.

>a great diplomacy youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo

Damn, Putin has such a high, effeminate voice.

The Russian space program is nothing but a pack mule for the ISS now. They need us more than we need them.

>Russia has a great army and a great diplomacy
тoп кєк

i agree, fuck the ISS we should focus on building new space station capable of launching a nuke

Very true.

It is recovering since summer last year. Hard to reach the lowest low from this position. Also Russia's arm industry is more than some aks

Moonraker when?

>iirc there is an ak-47 factory that only stays in business because they sell to Americans.

That's fucking brilliant, may I take a screenshot of you post?

And this is why Russia will forever be a Third World country.

>ak-47

AK-47 has been taken out of mass production in the late 1950s.

>because they sell to Americans

They can't possibly sell it to Americans because export of guns and all military-related production to the US is banned. I'm sure America has the same ban with regard to Russia.

We don't need a space station for that, just a dozen of unmanned sattelites equipped with nuclear warheads on the low orbit.
Too bad, Putin is a spineless pussy cucked by europeans and americans so hard, so he doesn't have enough balls to make it real.

>They can't possibly sell it to Americans because export of guns and all military-related production to the US is banned. I'm sure America has the same ban with regard to Russia.

rpi.edu/counsel/U.S.-Embargoed-Countries.pdf

Russia is not on this list, although it's from 2014 so some stuff could have been changed since then (Vietnam was taken off the list this past year). China is definitely on the banned list for military sales.

>export of guns and all military-related production to the US is banned
When did they do that? i had a mosin-nagant m44 20 years ago, i loved shooting that thing.

>20 years ago
So, the 90s when Russia was pretty much in a state of anarchy and everything not nailed down was for sale.

russians have 150 million whites, USA has 200 million whites, they are comparable.

literally the only thing russia has to its advantage is all the terrain

According to Trump they're a "great" power.

150 million whites is a great power.

>russians have 150 million whites, USA has 200 million whites,

>I believe Russia tries to hang a place as the rival of the USA
That's the image that the US mainstream media propaganda is trying to force to let the US spread It's tentacles troughout Europe and fortify it's hold on it.
Iran, Saddam, Nazis or Russia, the empire like US always needs an active enemy to to keep the people concentrated on the things that benefit the empire.

also russia has biggest muslim population in Europe even more then turkey has in balkans.
There is over 40 million muslims in russia or atleast was in 1992

>There is over 40 million muslims in russia or atleast was in 1992
Ehh, your numbers are completely off (or maybe you are talking about ex-USSR ?).
Total muslim population is about 9m of which less then 2m are taking it seriously (e.g. attend church and perform rituals on regular basis).

wrong img

You guys are such asians

whatever

its about soviet russian republic or modern day russia.
this pic is a lie there more tatars in russia then muslims in this pic. In 1992 14% of russian population were muslim/or from predominantly muslim etnithity.
Also there is more than two million muslims in Moscow, wih makes Moscow second largest muslim city in Europe after Istanbul.
Russians lie about their muslim population.
Russia is only big christian nation in europe that can become majority islamic in thin century

London is already an emirate.

there is more muslims in Moscow aria than in entier Brtn

Yes, but their Muslims have successfully assimilated to Russian culture. They have jobs, they dress like westerners, they talk like westerners, etc. also, Moscow is a big fucking city, so that doesn't really prove anything. There are like 10x more Russians in the world than there are Brits

>have successfully assimilated to Russian culture
nope when roaches killed russian pilot most of tatars and chechens and other muslims from Russsia that i know supported turks.
>They have jobs, they dress like westerners, they talk like westerners,
nope even russian in russia dont dress like westerners, dont drik like westerners(lol) ore talk like westerners
>Moscow is a big fucking city, so that doesn't really prove anything
It does, there is more muslim in Moscow than in Berlin, Paris and London combine
>There are like 10x more Russians in the world than there are Brits
nope there is like 20 million russkis in ex USSR and another 10 to 15 in other countries.
White brits are majority in UK, Anustrallia, NZ, and Canada i think there is more than 200 million brits all over the world.

>and a great diplomacy
what did he mean by this

>There are like 10x more Russians in the world than there are Brits

They have nukes with (presumably) effective delivery systems and that's all that really matters

There are definitely too much brits in the world

i like how russian rt talks about muzlims in europe while russia is only nation that could become muslim in Europe(not counsidering slavs in balkans)

you are more likely to meet a muzzie in bongstan, than in any other country due to your limited space

i honestly can't wait for based russia to genocide hohols tbqh

and USA has 200 million anglos.

Germany's population density is around the same as the UK's, and both Belgium and the Netherlands have higher population densities in Europe.

Germany, Belgium, France and others also have similar amounts of greater numbers of Muslims as the UK

>russians have 150 million whites
it works on so many levels

no, there is town in northern Scotland and England with no blacks or pols.
muslims in Russia is everywhere cuz they are not immigrants, immigrants usually live in big cities.
muslims in russia everywhere in chechnya in siberia in moscow or in far east.
muslims lived in that places for handrest of years while in UK them came recently

Islam is the second largest religion with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as ~2,706,066, ~4.5% of the total population.

You will not make fun of spain for fighting in reconquista anymore.

>uk comparable with islamic strongholds like france, belgium and netherlands

Makes me think

>muslims lived in that places for handrest of years

is this a problem?
you seem to have an unproportianally huge obsession with muzzies

Wrong again. I didn't say comparable to France and Belgium, I said they have similar or GREATER numbers than the UK.

In the case of France, Belgium and the Netherlands, they all have much larger % of Muslims than the UK.

Germany as has a clearly greater % than the UK

So you're wrong about population density, and you're wrong about the numbers of Muslims (you have more).

Don't forget, these maps were done before the refugee crisis. Germany will have almost a million extra now.

Who's talking about Spain?

well i think Russia is county from wich islamisation of Europe might begin

>Wrong again. I didn't say comparable to France and Belgium, I said they have similar or GREATER numbers than the UK.

Doesn't make my statement wrong, your illustration doesn't show the relative numbers for England alone. It would be then similar/comparable with France etc, bc Muslims prefer England over shitholes like N. Ireland, Wales or Scotland.
Just look at your population hubs and the relative numbers and you will see that numbers are skewed.

Why would I want to compare part of a country (England) to another country (France)? This country is the UK.

>Just look at your population hubs
Yes, the majority of immigrants of any religion go to our cities. So what? It's the same for many other countries, including others in your table

It also means that in the vast majority of the UK you'll find it hard to find many immigrants

>фpaнция

>индия

During the Clinton years, I think. All "non sporting" weapons can't be imported because the ATF are a bunch of brainless commies. We always have Century Arms.

Russia's 'market' economy is a joke

+ their companies that sell weapons to India/North Korea/China are horribly outdated and wouldn't last three years without selling to banana republics.

Russia is literally smaller economically than Italy. Their sole claim to "great power" status is their nuclear arsenal. Take that away, and they're basically Brazil.

You must be fucking retarded you fucking loo