How do you deal with the fact that you will die, faggot?

How do you deal with the fact that you will die, faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ssf7P-Sgcrk
dubtrack.fm/join/beats
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I won't

drugs

I like sleeping. Sleeping and not waking up, not too shabby.

Why would you waste your time dealing with something that you wont care for once it happens?

I didn't feel bad before living, why should i feel bad after living?

Living Life

Guessing

Don't stress it man, dying's easy

How do you know any of this is even real?

/thread

Enjoy it while you can, do stuff you like, fuck caring about shit, just do whatever the fuck you want.

I don't dwell on it. I hope that, by the time I go, I'm ready for it.

Waiting. Niggers on the floooooooooooorrrrrrr

I won't, immortality is coming. I can use life extension tech to make it there.

I smoke and drink and do weird drugs to make it HURRY THE FUCK UP

I mean what am I supposed to do about it, cry?

Sad, depressed, suicidal.

Dying for me was the most terrifying, anti-natural thing I'd ever known. I was screaming the whole way down.

i am Gods Child. Im Immortal :D

that dead king makes a great PC wallpaper, thanks :)

Is that the only pathetic generic insult you Americans have "faggot"? You need to read a bit more

Thanks to denial, I'm immortal.

Yep, the singularity will hit in our lifetime. If all goes well were going to be immortal in the next few years.

It won't be on the same level of existence that you're used to now.... Digital immortality in the cloud. Your consciousness will live on. It's going to happen by accident actually.

The sad thing..... The first few hundred thousand people will suffer terrible insanity in the cloud. Vast emptiness.

Shut up faggot.

Death is inevitable, I do not fear dear, I look forward to it and eternal peace.

I live fast and hope to die young.

Ich bin kein Ami, mein Neger.

I sit in front of my computer all day and aimlessly browse the web until I'm tired enough to go back to sleep again.

I read "faggot" ur one lol

I try not to think about it.

dear

Well you nigger-kike, the gallons of AIDS infected semen you gargle on a daily basis has obviously eroded your brain to the point where you can no longer discern the effectiveness of the word "faggot."

Ew, that's gay. I thought he found a way to shoot both of them and the zip was the bullet.

ride slow die old>

this isn't even that far off

It's a female venezian patrician, not a king.

Nobody said anything about feeling bad. I guess we found someone who feels bad. The fact that you bring up "feeling bad" when no one specifically mentioned that speaks volumes of you. Time to man up, take responsibility and face your issues.

you sound like idiot college me. i hate that guy.

You have to because you are a failure

By trying to understand the nature of the universe through science and psychedelic drugs

For ease.....interface electronic signals, diversify quantum info, and turn again to rebirth. while fostering a symbiosis with the greater nature of biology and the pulse of a universe maintaining itself.

Every molecule is almost nothing.
Death in a species allows adaptation.

Trying to catch me riding clean

You're right, you should die young. Make the world a better place and dive of a plane without a parachute for the ultimate rush or are you G A Y

Join the amalgam.
Plant a tree for balance in the meantime.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be

I just dont think about it

skeletons all look alike to me

cant wait

you sound like idiot college me. I hate that guy.

nope, you8'll be dead like everybody else,

youtube.com/watch?v=ssf7P-Sgcrk

Think about it instead. Problem solved

Biological immortality by the time I'm old. Maybe

You shouldn't hate. Hating is bad for you.

/thread
Unless you're a religionfag, then you won't care either.

Imma get ready to finally meet God

I don't give a fuck, everything has got its finish. Also I will make everyone attending my funeral to listen to "Always look on the bright side of life" and anyone not whistling will be crossed out of my will.

Went to Iraqistan and came to terms with it at the cost of several friends' lives. Now I do whatever I must to live, and should someone come looking to put me in a cage, I'm not concerned with losing so much as I am them not winning. A dead man's switch assures me of it though.

With cheap chinese parts on servers? I see the cloud death happening.

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats
Get in here fuckboys

chat with us , post memes
we're all faggots here
-molly

Kill yourself

What's your theory then wise guy?