Hey Sup Forums, 22 yo wizard here. So I'm beta as fuck, but I figured I have plenty of time to work out, could be a 7...

Hey Sup Forums, 22 yo wizard here. So I'm beta as fuck, but I figured I have plenty of time to work out, could be a 7.5/10 potentially with some abs. My question is: are good looks enough to get some good Tinder hookups, or is confidence/high self-esteem necessary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be
dubtrack.fm/join/beats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't this /fit/ or /soc/ material OP?

If you want confidence, don't go for the cute girls.

Find the fat ones. Take them out. Spend some money. Go to a nice restaurant. Learn something about the place. Smile. Be nice. Listen to her. Ask questions about her life. Take them to another place after. An art gallery or a show or something. Show her the time of her life. Make her fall in love with you.

Then when you're searching through her rolls of fat for her vag, do small, mean things. Put your thumb in her ass, then make her taste it. Try to fist her. Slap her in the face a bit. Call her a bitch during sex.

Then when she leaves, never speak to her again. Do it again to another fatty, or uggo. Find an older woman. Do things like telling them to stop eating during dinner, and they've had enough. Become controlling. Be rough with them in bed. Look for desperation. They'll accept abuse more.

As time goes on, your confidence will grow. Begin branching out with more normal women. Suddenly you find yourself at ease with them. Move upwards. 6's...7's.. up and up. Your confidence will be the thing that gets you laid.

When you start wearing snakeskin vests and you start slicking back your hair, you know you've arrived.

If you only want Tinder hookups, then hit the gym. If you actually want to meet someone who will like you, then hit the gym AND be polite, courteous, confident, and chivalrous.

I see. So being attractive for hookups, confidence for actual relationships. Thanks.

So this is what it's like to be a retarded virgin
>inb4 you've fucked every girl on the planet, have 50 ferrarris and own a dealsership

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be

You have any friends irl? Try going to social gatherings a bit more, being a bit more open. Don't sweat about not having a girlfriend, you can actually spin that one pretty well with any girl you might want to have a real relationship with.

You're gonna make it, breh

The ugly truth is that good looks will bring you a milestone. You still have to be confident however. The confidence comes with the realization that women are just people as well. The best way to interact with girls you like is to just talk to them like a normal person and smile. This will show that you're not afraid or that you have anything to hide or be ashamed of, but rather that you're proud of who you are and that you aren't afraid to show that you like them.

My old bird flushed itself down the toilet this morning so I went to the bird store and got a new one.
I need to give him a name so he can establish a new identity. First dubs reply picks his name.

you're welcome for bump

???
What kind of misguided person are you?

Oops pic turned sideways

Is that a plush pigeon or is it the fabric?

>22 y/o
>wizard

your ignorance is showing, friend.

Thank you based birdfag

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats
Get in here fuckboys

chat with us , post memes
talk about magic
-molly

Huh? It's a blue bird I'm not sure the species

Just start by getting fit. The best way to start getting better with girls is to better yourself first. The confidence will follow up directly after you start noticing improvement in your health. After you put in that harsh initial effort to start getting fit, it will start to get exponentially easier and your quality of life will skyrocket.

No, confident and attractive for hookups.
A decent human to be around for a relationship.

The uglier you are, the more effort you need to put into it.

Yep. No denying that.
Never really was interested in fashion or mainstream stuff. Still same, but these last months my urges have finally triumphed over my antisocial hipster ways. I guess lust can be a pretty good motivation.

Wait...I just realized what you mean. I stand corrected, only apprentice yet.