Show me your EDC Sup Forums

Show me your EDC Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be
dubtrack.fm/join/beats
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like it. Simple, useful and elegant. And thank god one without a firearm.

thank user, show yours!

what's the benchmade model?
and the flashlight?

>Two knives

What a massive faggot.

No phone? no pen/paper? This isn't EDC this is shit that is in your pockets.

I have the same knife! I fucking love that thing is yours the auto as well I can't make out the number..

a Victorinox is a multi-tool

took the pic with my phone which is a part of my EDC, and i'm waiting for the "field notes" that i bought to arrive.

>a Victorinox is a multi-tool

Does this multitool have maybe a knife in it? No cords/clips for retrieval and retention and utility if you need string? Step up.

hurp durp im going to carry a flashlight with me so I can see things but do nothing about them.

The flashlight is a mix of old 6P Surefire with LED head. And I dont know the model of the knife. I've had it for years.

>is yours the auto as well

yeah, its an auto

> but do nothing about them.
i use it quite often

> Step up.

well show your edc big boy

the knife is good looking imo

Sewer rat

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be

Its the 5000 model benchmade

Keys, wallet, pen, and two cell phones.

Do nothing as in you don't have the tools to do anything after yo see it with your flash light. Why in gods name would you carry a flashlight and then not a real multitool. Drop your faggot tacticool knife and get some real tools. Also you might want to replace your wifes watch with something a little more robust.

Seriously what the fuck? what kind of person needs a flashlight, that by the way comes standard on every cell phone now a knife AND a swiss army knife.

This is borderline Asperger

Key , wallet and a cell phone is all you need really

This and when I used to do warehousing I always had a box cutter.

everyone has its own preferences, where i live i don't need more tools,
a bigger knife is more useful than the one that comes with the swiss army knife, but the swiss army knife has others tools that come handy from time to time.
the flashlight is needed for work and the one on the cellphone isn't good enough to do the job

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats
Get in here fuckboys

chat with us , post memevs
come chill we got live chat
-.Molly

I love these threads. Not because I enjoy looking at other people's EDC... I dont give a fuck. I love reading faggots like
Who know nothing about the other person, yet feel justified in saying
>you dont need

Then get a real multitool instead of babbys first training knife.

nice spyderco :)

Simple

>faggots who know nothing about the other person, yet feel justified in saying

they're the special kind of retarded

as I said earlier, show us your EDC big boy

Welcome to freedom of speech.

Still, i find it dumb as fuck

You have to be 18 to post here.

Duplication of tools in one location is objectively bad craft. Missing critical tools is poor planning.

Proper prep & planning prevents poor performance

man up shitters.

Not in picture: my boomerang

thanks, how did you cover yours in leather?

yet effective i suppose

Hey what's up Link

>only having the fairy ocarina

fucking pleb.

it's not covered in leather. it's polymer. the edges are gnawed up from opening beer bottles

nice quads for an inbred cunt

All these tiny penis knives and no bics.

A safe, fuel conserving and waterproof method to bring fire with you wherever and whenever you need it but fuck all that i need my chapstick and a cool knife to show off to my boyfriends.

nu-males sicken me.

You have the freedom of being judgemental prick, and I have the freedom to tell you that you are.

>Apple user
Kek

oh my bad, still a good looking knife

>mac
how does it feel to be fucked in the ass?

I see that psp.

Not telling you that you dont need a lighter... but why do you need a lighter?

>look at me im in the army
>you can tell by the stuff i got from the surplus store
nice try

yeah, it was a phase

funny thing to me is that you're writing a lot but you're still not showing your EDC which make me think you probably don't even know what you're talking about.

nice

Nothing wrong with the psp

If you find yourself stranded for any length of time for any reason you have this 1"sq miracle tool that can keep you alive and make you more noticeable for anyone looking for you from AAA or search and rescue.

From a purely utilitarian point of view, a bic lighter is the most important and easiest to carry item you could ever have, why not carry it.

sorry for triggering you. :(

don't know. ask your mom. she tells me she loves it. :)

whats border line asperger is actually believing your phone will work when your life might depend on it.

this is my edc

And your flashlight will? and it will actually save your life?

are you arguing that completely safe and portable fire on command is not important? You could go back 100 years and your chapstick, knife and gun wont turn a head but instant fire would still be priceless. That is how valuable it is.

It sounds like you have never been outside for more than 24 hours at a time.

How do you get stranded without a car?

when you're at a bar, it's an excellent in for talking to chicks. (offering a light) works like a charm.

XD Le upvote for you my good sir!

edit:Thank you kind stranger for the gold! Xd

Alkaline batteries and LED's are much more durable and last much longer than a phone. Remember lithium batteries are chosen because they recharge well not because they last a long time.

If you are stranded you need that phone on power saving mode when its on and you need to keep it off as much as possible.

Easily. More to the point you can get stranded when your car breaks down or crashes. Keep going on about how a lighter is a bad idea though you sound real smart.

Are you from one of those shithole countries that allow smoking in the bar? Then, yeah, you need a lighter. And a typhoid vaccination.

we're not all 4chin badasses like you are.

i'm not talking about the lighter, i even agree the lighter is a good idea
but my point is you're still not showing your adc which approves the fact that you're just writing to troll people, but hey nice try user

The car should have a lighter in it, as well as tools, warm clothing, food, water and FAK... Carrying a lighter in the pocket... I dont know, brah.

Get rekt scrub

don't get mad at me because you're a neckbearded virgin and can't pick up chicks. are you even old enough to legally drive?

ITT:

Numales don't know the first thing about EDC and the survival principles that govern carry value show off their gay knives.

yeah shitstain my flashlight will work; better than your glorius overpriced phone. you never know it might even be your faggot ass that it saves. Sheeple like you are the ones that are always shocked and amazed when shit hits the fan, you complain and whine and beg for help like being unprepared is an excuse to leach of responsible people. Usually your the first to eventually die, which is fine because your a waste of O2.

never change, Sup Forums.

Cars haven't come with lighters in 20 years. They are charging ports now and that still requires the battery to be functional which is unlikely if you are stranded due to a crash or a vehicle failure.

$1 gets you a buy and forget live saving tool. To not carry a lighter is stupid any way you look at it.

translation: "mommy took away my knife"

HAHAHAHA airforce.

no but really though, that guy didn't know what he was talking about.

wa have a big boy over her, take care guys

Not talking about the car cigarette lighter, Although, my 2006 F-150 came with it. So you are way off the mark with "20 years".

You still need to explain how you get stranded on foot and suddenly need to burn shit.

Multi tool in hand is more useful than a small blade. Need something real for SHTF? Keep it in your trunk.

you know tha Jose cuervo is one of the shittiest tekilas, right?

Does carrying all of this tacticool stuff make you feel safe outside in the big bad world user?

>a flashlight and two utility knives
>for those occasions when its not quite a knife fight but youd like to surprise someone by cold cocking them with a little bitty pocket knife clenched in your fist to cause extra damage

stay tactical

you know, that its not a real EDC, right?

i carry my spyderco because i cut shit at work and at home. round bales of hay are wrapped with many pieces of bailin' twine.

you SHTF/prepperfags are hilarious

>F150

Oh he got the truck they market to people that don't know anything about trucks. Shame. They have lighters because the same idiots that buy their cars are the same kind of idiots that can't go 30 seconds without a cigarette.

>how you get stranded on foot and suddenly need to burn shit

So you obviously don't know the first thing about EDC and survival skills so you are in an EDC thread for what? fashion tips?

it helps, yeah.

does pretending that the world is made of rainbows and unicorns still work for you? give it time.

why would you carry a sawback? isnt that a pricy model anyway?

Then you should be using a snap off blade. More cost effective and better for the environment and doesn't need to be resharpened.

Admit it, you bought your knife because it looked cool and made you feel better. Grow up.

back when macbook were perfect. What have you done, Tim?!

Go back to 9gag

Why the fuck would you need a flashlight for any reason other then you are going outdoors adventuring, at which point you actually bring a flashlight, but in your pocket just in case? i cal that the fear of fear, it's completely useless

I actually use my cell phone flashlight to work, last around 1 day straight when fully charged.

you're attacking me, but not answering a question.
how do you get stranded on foot? did your rascal batteries died?

Haha haha drone pilot

Phone, wallet, keys, and sometimes cigarettes.

Everything else is faggotry.

HURR DURR BETTER HAVE MY TACTICAL NOTEBOOK AND FLASHLIGHT ON ME. Bunch of 5'4" fags.

This me.

>carries 8 loose bullets
>middle of mall shooter gunfight
>"shit I gotta reload"
>clumsily and slowly reloads the magazine by hand
>dropping bullets because the adrenaline is making his hands shake
>"thank god I saved weight by not bringing a second magazine, that's the only way I outran that kid so the shooter would hit him and not me!"

pretty sure you've never been in a situation that made you use your knife/gun, except maybe that one time when you wanted to do a school shooting before killing yourself

It's Patron or nothing. Cuervo is for wetbacks.

it's obvious you don't know nuthin' about nuthin'

run to your shelter, you prepperfag.

for the classy queer

ok buddy. youre gonna stand a chance vs a real knife, you already know. i look forward to the day

Why do you say that, i have a 2015 F150, just looking at the crash test of competitors alone would make me pick the F150

Wow you signed up for the airforce, what a monumental achievement.

Packing heat.

lol, ok, you got a point. when I made that photo, it didn't occur to me that bunch of autists think I really carry loose rounds. The boolits go inside the gun, dude.

mmh i bought it cause i can