With global warming and the whole envirnment tunring to shit...

With global warming and the whole envirnment tunring to shit, shouldn't there be a limit to how many humans are living on the planet? Rabbits and other animals get hunted and exterminated when there are too many of them why shouldn't be the same for humans? Would imposing an age limit of say 50 fix things, at least then we wouldn't have all these dinosaur career politicians.

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/beats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think such a law would pass? Do you think you could stand aside and watch as your parents are taken forcefully from you, knowing they are going to be destroyed and removed from earth, forever? I don't think so. Given that you're still living with your parents eating their food I seriously doubt that.

I loved Logan's Run. But an IQ limit would be better. And OP would be killed for its low score.

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats
Get in here fuckboys

chat with us , post memes

-molly

We donĀ“t need laws , we just need a crazy ass autistic fuck to kill people for us,i mean, we already had hitler

China increases your taxes for every child you have.

And removing anyone with disabilities that limit the mind, for instance, autism, asperger or otherwise dangerous mental illnesses that only cause problems socially, economically and morally.

actually am not that far from 50 myself. I don't care, the world is turning into a cesspit, can't stand sharing it with so many fuckwits

"i vote trump"-visual starterpack right here boys, fat, glasses, retarded, ugly, unitnelligent and plays league of legends for a sense of confidence. doesn't get more nationalist then that boys

yeah hitler was on to something

We dont need limits. As soon as the ressources get rare enough nature will solve the problem. Earth and life on earth has seen bigger changes and catastrophies than humans are capable of inflicting.

nice trips mAAAAn

and yeah i do agree, the world has gone to shit. it literally feels like we are turned around somehow, some 2012 maya calender shit maybe

In positive light or negative? In your opinion.

So you don't even get to retire right? Just another slave to the big corporations

Nah man let's skullfuck every grandpa we got. Literally just go in there, slap a few, walk out. Feel real good.

That would roughly remove about 1billion people out of the 7billion total. And you would be removing only those that are certainly not going to produce more people.

You are not going tot save the planet with this OP.

no retirement to save for and no elderly to have to subsidise and look after

Just put a 2 child limit for Minorities and offer them free abortions for 1 month of community service. Meanwhile the government should use tax incentives for whites to have as much kids as possible.

Lol wtf did I just read... get out of here trump supporter

you have a good point, so maybe mass sterilizations then or something

retarded. what are you, a white supremacist? having 2 deal with realistic issues and going for the "white men are better than minorities" are two different discussions, keep to one please, this is a topic about mass population and it's issues that follows, it doesn't have anything to do with minorities or skincolour lol, reality check over here please

love u already

I'm glad you've accepted the reality around you and trying to make an effort to propose changes for improvements, it's a good sign of maturing.

>implying whites are greater than asians in general
uh, try harder kkk-faggot. we're the ones that make life worth living. all you idiots do is create hate, war, and keep the niggers in line.

Global Warming or "Climate Change" is a complete HOAX, based upon (stupid) people's inability to take-in and process information when it is bombarding them at light speed.

Nothing has changed, Chicken Little.

Oh god, you're a retard on the internet.

I sense a grave amount of nihilism in you. Is this true?

even if there is no global warming, the growing human population over using every resource and will no doubt take many many animal species with it, the one they haven't already killed off. fuck humans

yeah i agree. mankind is terrible.

Don't confuse nihilism for pragmatic.

Too slow. you are never going to do that fast enough. don't forget people will not like this. You will have to do this forcefully, that is going to take an awful lot of manpower. And doctors that are willing to cooperate.

I said this and no-one acknowledged me. :(

Instead of eugenics or other macabre bullshit we could just make it about money. Money is what drives resource depletion, pollution, basically all negative anthropogenic impacts. So there should just be more economic incentives to have sustainable development.

The poor are going to fuck and reproduce like rabbits anyway. Now they will just dump their offspring at a shelter for society to take care off.

kinda sounds alright but if you live in ahithole like my country that keeps inisisting on allowing thrid world immigrants that come here and keep acting as if it's the thrrd world you're gona have a lot of very poor people who can't pay, they're already poor and in the shitter as it is.

Don't confuse noun for adjective.

They are letting tension boil in Europe with the Muslims.

Give it a few years and we will all have a permit to shoot those rag heads on sight.

Also, racism is becoming more accepted (after the early 00's of everyone being politically correct towards niggers)
We will soon be allowed to slaughter those apes too.

No worries, everybody. We will soon achieve a golden age where the weak (SJW's) will be snuffed out and the worthy (white people) will reign supreme.

Anyone who thinks that we will pass the torch to some smelly, shit skin is delusional.

You first faggot.

gladly