Looking for some .jpg of this guys dissolved body

Looking for some .jpg of this guys dissolved body.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/horrors/freakish/hotspring.asp
dubtrack.fm/join/beats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_Caldera
snopes.com/2016/06/09/authorities-end-search-for-man-who-fell-into-hot-spring-at-yellowstone-national-park/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for interest

what happened

same was curious when i read the story heard there was a video his sister took

Chad wanted to fuck the LSD pussy and got fucked.

lurk for interest

Some retarded kids at Yellowstone wanted to see how hot the water was and this nigger fell in. His sister watched as his body literally dissolved

Is that the guy that went swimming in a geyser and got hard boiled?

sulfur geyser fuck yes

bump

bump

It's literally a fucking volcano, one so powerful it could end the human race with one eruption... why in the fuck would anyone want to see how hot it is?

lurking

People are stupid.

stupidity :^)

this was in june btw. nigger

american. thats why.

There has to be video of this.

Too bad footage isn't online

Dumb americans are dumb.

His dog jumped in he went in after the dog both died I dont think the dog got out but he did and died from 100% 3rd degree burns

what is this a picture of Australia?

link please or you're a faggot

When did he dissolve though?

no he disolved

rescue crew couldn't get the body due to a thunder storm so they went back the next day and it was gone

no, he went in fall in the middle and drowned in the near boiling acidic water. by the time rescuers got there it was storming and they called off the body recovery until morning. When they arrived back there was no traces left of the body.

sounds like he faked his own death

Do you not know how to use the fucking internet?

snopes.com/horrors/freakish/hotspring.asp

Don't breed you stupid fuck

Was just a ruse mr insurance guy

That was another case from several years ago nig nig.

Natural Selection, my friend! Impulsive people who lack self-control or foresight are dangerous to themselves and those around them.

See this

Thats from the movie "the fly" newfriend

As opposed to the cucks with ISIS people planning on handing out poison Ice cream cones to children?

>snopes.com/horrors/freakish/hotspring.asp
That's not the same story, niggers. That shit you linked was like 30 fucking years ago

..i know.

" End the human race "
Nigger, let me educate you.
It will end about 60-70% of the USA, while the Eastern, North Eastern, and South Eastern states will be safe. The West and North will be ruined.
Also the thing isn't going to erupt no less than 50 years from now.

Nerve gas

That story is from 30 fucking years ago and not what we are talking about at all.

Annnd this is why abortion should be legal.

This was recent, liberal faggot. Don't breed, binary sexuality buttsex

>volcano
of course

>end the human race
hilariously wrong

>will be fine

Nigger you have no idea on the dynamics involved. If yellowstone blows, it's a global apocalypse which will bring about a nuclear winter for about a year.

Shit like that is a driving force of evolution and all humans and all life on the planet will be affected. Thank God.

sorry i only have the .png

Nope. It'll lower world temperature a small amount and make the heartlands inhospitable. But we'll live.

and then comes several years or vastly reduced photosynthesis due to debris in the upper atmosphere followed by a new ice age.

Like earthquakes there is no way to be certain about when it will or will not happen.

Nigger please.

I'm not saying we won't live, it's what mankind seriously desperately needs to thin the herd, but you underestimate the forces involved. The ash cloud will blacken the sky for months like you probably can't even imagine.

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats
Get in here fuckboys

chat with us , post memes
come chill we got live chat and music
-.Molly
>dubtrack.fm/join/beats
Get in here fuckboys

chat with us , post memes
come chill we got live chat and music
-.Molly

it's not a volcano what the fuck are you talking about

Oh and I never said we will be fine, it will lower the global temperature a bit, and pretty much 1/4-2/4 of the USA will be ruined.

that's not the same story, but both are excellent examples of natural selection.

the water is heated by one

monkeys do that too
acts as a poultice for stomach ache

Yellowstone, friend. It's a gigantic fucking volcano. What do you think heats all those geysers?

Oh wow! That would actually improve the country immensely. I hope it erupts now.

magma

>The Yellowstone Caldera is the volcanic caldera and supervolcano located in Yellowstone National Park in the United States, sometimes referred to as the Yellowstone Supervolcano.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_Caldera

Fucking idiot the ashes will cover the world causing nuclear winter. Educate me? I wasn't asking, you know nothing.

completely different story.

this one was actually some dude trying to do some shit called "hot potting" and fell in while dipping his hand in over the rail. he burned to death pretty much immediately. rescue crews had to stop trying to get to him due to weather, the next day his entire body was gone. they think he dissolved in the superheated acid.

underrrated post

Is the second ash zone gonna be ok? Or am i fucked too?

... Because he wanted to see how how it was?

I only have .png:s. Sorry.

Dude, no fucking shit. It was clearly a joke you autistic fag.

50 Years? I'll take my chances with Adams Law.

you fucking fags would find something to argue about i just want to see a god damn half dissolved body

>snopes.com/2016/06/09/authorities-end-search-for-man-who-fell-into-hot-spring-at-yellowstone-national-park/

Ok niggers, open wide.

Nobody was taking pictures and the "dissolved body" was never found, it was just assumed to have dissolved.

the volcanic ash cloud from Yellowstone would go into the atmosphere and cover the planet.

Yellowstone made 240 cubic miles of ash in the past.
And it's not like it matters, it won't erupt until another 50,000 years.

>literally dissolved

Because it's water... hot water. And he was in there for a long time. That's what bodies do. It's what happens to people who die in the bath tub.

Even sulfuric acid takes forever to dissolve someone. Stop believing the MSM hype... haven't you learned yet?

Fucking Hillary voters...

There are pics in the report. The public version is heavily censored.

If it's dissolved how can there be a pic of it dumbass.

Im not entirely sure what the dynamics of the "kill zone" are but the meteor that killed the dinosaurs was much smaller than that.

Isn't that just industrious??

There are special vitamins in the dirt, which contains life force basically

more like down-under amirite

I'm sorry, it's clear you know at least some of the facts, or possibly the science, behind this. But really, you know just enough to be really wrong. No single eruption, of any size, has ever been responsible for a true ice age. Youre right about the earthquakes. But not the effects of Yellowstone popping off again. It's blown three times in the last 2.1 million years and the planet did just fine.

Right and tape worm eggs, and lots of shit like that, too. You want some fucking vitamins?

> the planet did just fine.

Ice ages don't hurt the planet you tard. Nobody is saying the fucking planet is in danger. The planet is just fine and will be fine long after every living thing on it is dead.

Behead those who insult Kek

Fuck off

...I'm not sure if you're trying to imply I'm stupid for believing his body dissolved, or if you think I'm stupid because you think I don't understand why his body dissolved?

Shit nigga.

All the wood that touches the water is gone at water surface.

It dissolved. What does that suggest about the possibility of pictures?

Read the story.

Vulcano => sulphur => sulphuric acid => dissolves people

you're right- I should have said LIFE on the planet did just fine. I think all but the stupidest among us took that in context.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Geez, what a bunch of incompetent careless fucks. Nobody had a ROPE? I figured he was in some rocky impassable terrain shit, but his body is literally on the shore out of the water and they couldn't drag him out?

Dude, that water is very acidic, and frankly, just pure boiling water will dissolve meat to frothy mush when left long enough.

>Throw a rope into sulfuric acid.

Yellowstone caldera is a super-volcano. The hot springs and geysers are not volcanoes, but are thermal features associated with the "hot spot" under the caldera.

Nobody has a clue when,or if, it might erupt again, but it is pretty safe to say that there would be a LOT of seismic activity if the lava dome there started building up for another blow. It would not be a sudden unheralded event.

this is the only thing that has made me laugh all day.. thanks.