I grow medical cannabis

I grow medical cannabis.

Have you ever wondered anything about growing or anything about it?

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/beats
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes? LED or NDL?

how many plants and strains?

For me MH and HPS.

Are you using any altcoins for your transactions?

In a way to keep the money stored safely or do you just deposit it in the bank?

I'm allowed to have 12 for myself and have 6 patients for a total of 72 plants.

I only grow for myself so I have 12,

6 blue dream
2 durban poisin
4 cinderalla 99

I don't sell it.

Easiest way to fertilize soIL plants?

Durbon poison is good. Colorado user here

>MARIHUANA

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats
Get in here fuckboys

chat with us , post memess
come chill we got live chat and music
-.Molly

does it take a lot of care to grow? or could you just put them near a window and water once in a while or something?

Get a fertilizer lineup, also a ph gauge, and ph up and down.

I use foxfarm

Actually never tried it. Ma nigga...Most of my family lives in Greeley

It doesn't take that much effort to grow. It just takes experience and time. You'll fuck up at first, everyone does. I have. I still do sometimes

I would suggest if you want to make it worth the risk (If it's illegal where you live) is to visit marijuana growing forums. Read, Read, and one more thing. Read.

I like to take a good amount notes on every crop so when I grow that certain way I can learn more quickly from my previous mistakes

In reality it cost me about 1-2 hours every 24 hours to tend to my plants and mix fertilizer

a few handfulls of worm shit is the easiest way

doesnt sound too different from growing other plants.

what about cost? lets say i wanna grow 2 plants and have to start from scratch, meaning i dont have seeds, pots or even dirt. how much should i expect to spend if i want to make sure they turn out alright?

>the last of my fav strain I've grown so far
>GSC platinum from last year

It taste so good. Sweet like cookies. I flushed this for a full 5 weeks to make sure it's taste was what everyone keep rambling on about

>it was

Here's what you should buy if you want to grow

>foxfarm nutes lineup
>ph up and down
>ph meter
>2 10 gallon smart pots
>1 400w or 600w ballast
>1 hood (I like the UFO style hoods)
>1 400mh light bulb (or 600)
>1 400hps light lulb (or 600)
>soil of your choice
>vermiculite/perlite

Probably will run you around 500 dollars

But what's an ounce cost where you live? 350? It's pay for itself a hundred times over

Like I said, Read a lot of forum before you start. Read about topping and only order feminized seeds if your just starting out. You don't need to learn how to sex plants if your just starting out

Also don't grow bagseed

Chances are it doesn't have the genetics to make the risk of growing (or growing in general) worth it.

I buy my seeds from attitude seed bank

Fox farm is awesome, love their soils and nutes!

Found Floranova and have never turned back.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be

Hi fellow MI fag

How do you get involved? Most of the growing activity in this state is still pretty hush hush.

Hello fellow Michigan medical marijuana patient
Which did do you sell your prodcut to or do you keep it all yourself?
Also your id had your picture on it?

which dispensary*

What do you mean get involved?

You have to have certain medical conditions in MI to get a medical marijuana card.

Most growers don't want people to know they are growing because they don't want to be robbed or because of the social stigma still around marijuana use/cultivation

that looks pretty fuckin dank dude

I don't sell any. I just grow for myself.

Yea, If you mail a passport photo with your renewal you get a pic on it so you don't have to show your ID if you happen to go to a dispensary

I greet medicinal cannabals.

Nah dude LED's are the way to go

This is pineapple express (that strain actually exists) from a crop from February of t his year

Still smells amazing

Hmm the dispensary i go to needs photo id even if you the picture

Try a different dispensary. Some accept paper work, some don't. Some you can use a CPL as ID (I've done this before I renewed last), and some you can't. Some you can show ID and card, and some you can just show your card with your photo on it.

It's not really regulated if you know about Michigan's overall dispensary policies, Certain counties are more lax then other. Some straight out say you will go to prison if you open a dispensary in our county (Like Parts of Oakland county for example)

The Michigan medical marijuana act says you can ONLY distribute marijuana to your patients. You are not a patient to a dispensary.

It's a grey area and some counties are ok with it, some aren't

Actually, no. But I'll bump you anyway.

Does this look like good weed? I just bought it for like, looks a like brickweed but who knows, I bough it for 14 dollars

Do you ever want to do anything more with your life besides jumping on the mj bandwagon and smoke pot?

Do you have any medical conditions that you are growing all that weed for?

It has seeds so. It's not good

But for 14 dollars You can make a nice edible or just take the seeds out and smoke it

That's not bad for 14 dollars

yeah, I'll take the seeds probably plant them in my parent's backyard for shit's and giggles and I'll smoke it in a while.

I just got a new dealer and it was my first time buying from him, I didn't think it was a bad deal, for the 14 I coughed up other dealers gave me much less weed

I would like to. But I'm dying buddy

I literally couldn't have drawn a worst card. I have stage III non Hodgkin lymphoma