Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums

Army vet, got out, had a nice job in oil and gas... Just got layed off... what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shoot your boss to death, blame obama

time to learn how to make cash off internet grandpa

OP here,

Don't temp with quints.
I was suppose to Sup Forums Lead but supervisor chose his buddy buddy over professionalism

Not grandpa, age 30 war vet in afghan, cavalry scout, I knows how to killz

This is a bit personal and stuff but fuck it, its Sup Forums, who cares. When I was five, my teacher started abusing me. For two years he'd take me out on the weekend and phone me every night and send me letters and my parents didn't think much of it (the stem of a lot of issues in my adult relationships). he got away with it. He was caught with me by my grandparents but no one did anything. I was moved to a new school for six months and then moved back, my toys were taken away and I felt like I'd done something awful but didn't know what it was. When I was 17, I got a facebook message from a girl in my class back then asking to talk about the teacher. He'd abused her too. We spoke and I found out he was currently in trouble and suspected to have impregnated an underage disabled girl. I knew I'd fucked up - I should have spoken up sooner. I spoke to my parents who told me that I couldn't get involved and said that my memories of abuse were probably "false" and that I was an "imaginative child". They still don't acknowledge it and no one has ever spoken about it.
But I went to the police and gave a statement. I don't know that it helped with the investigation, but he was eventually prosecuted and he definitely don't be touching any more children any time soon.
I've never ever told anyone that I did that. I knew my family would hit the roof and my friends don't know it ever happened. I'm proud that I did that, even if it didn't help. It was really hard to do. I know I should have understood sooner and done something, but I'm learning not to blame myself for what he did. Very gradually.

Blacwater

I ain't reading that shit

Blacwater actually is a good option that I forgot about... too bad I have a house and no wife to watch over my bills... Should I say fk the house, fk future possible family and go ballz to the wallz with this shit?

kek

I'm not white btw... I'm a minority (not tar coloured human)

How much could you make working for them?

meheecan?

If I willing to sellz my haus, don't care much about da monies...

It's all a/b/outs getting aways and saying fukitzdaBullshitz

Blackwater is now Xe or something but there are many contract security companies all over the world. Ping your human network and see what's out there.

If you got out honorable and want the retirement, go Chair Force and wank until twenty or better. Very common. Only service I never saw go Air Force was Coast Guard. Look at a pay table. I never have to work again.

I'm of the hispanic gene, but don't have the emotions to go w/ it

Find a new trade or college good luck

Never gonna do it, too much of a bitch price/ovulating to do

All this advise and no one even getting da getz

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.