Is there a better feeling in life than right after you had a stisfying shit...

Is there a better feeling in life than right after you had a stisfying shit? I had a really soft shit yet with a lot of pressure and I'm still feeling so relieved. Tell me about your best shitting experience.
mine
>be on class trip
>not shitting for a week
>let it out at home, best feeling ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spooky, just about to head for a shit

tell me about it later

Dropped a peach of a turd earlier. It was emotional. Equivalent to 2 seconds of an MDMA apex.

tell me about it, years ago when i was like 12, i was staying in my grannys place for a month or so, she only had a shitty hand made outdoor toilet and i was scared id fall in if i sat on it so i was like nah i aint shitting there so i held shit for good 3 weeks and when i finally got home, i fucking exploded

How can I get my shit so it doesn't leave a trace on my ass and I don't need that much toilet paper? What do I have to eat?

spray cornhole with hot water for 5 minutes. Deuce slips straight out.

You'd probably make a good faggot (if you don't already) - loving to shit means the nerve endings in your butthole are sensitive.
You'd probably cum nonstop if pounded by a dick.

says the guy who knows all about the nerve endings in a mans butthole, fucking faggot

You seem to know an awful lot about this.

if you cant shit for a week. u need to see a doctor

I would love a girl to stick a finger in my butt or give me a beso negro. a sensitive ass is a gift from god

Aye, I've pounded a fair share of boypussy in my time.

intestional blockage

True story here b/ros. Was a little backed up a few days ago, but really had to get it out. Went and gave it my all on the john, finally FINALLY gave birth to a tiny log. About an hour later, fucking pain in my gut area - felt like I had just pulled a muscle. Get in the shower the next day, notice my innie belly button is now an outie. Gave myself an umbilical hernia taking a shit. Moral of this story, don't fucking force it or you'll be going for hernia surgery like me.

>be me
>not fap for a week go an extrea two days
>finally want to fap
>fap to lesbians making out and fingering each other
>bust the biggest load ever in my life
feelsgoodman

you sure this values more than the release of like a twopounder of shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

well, I did forget to mention that when I came the biggest load it relased the pressue in my anal cavity and thus proceeding and a Indonesian tidal waveof diarrhea

Also excuse my typos it's very difficult to type with the keyboard that's tiny with big fucking oger finger

their skincolor looks like they rubbed the shit of my last session on themselves

shrek?