Hi Sup Forums a few weeks ago my gf introduced me to pegging...

hi Sup Forums a few weeks ago my gf introduced me to pegging, i wasn't that into it at first but seeing i get to fuck her ass i thought it was only fair she had a go too. after a few times i have to admit i started to really like it,. so we did it more often, now it's almost 50% me fucking her and 50% her fucking me, but now she's surprised me with a chastity cage that she wants me to wear during. it's starting to feel a little weird but as said before i do enjoy the pegging. anyone have similar experiences ?

we get it, you're gay.

>get over yourself, you poser

Not really im not a faggot.

me having sex with my girlfriend is gay ?

/thread

obligatory op is faggot.

tell her sure but when you're fucking her in the ass you get to clamp down on her clit with a pair of needle-nosed pliers

My wife is dom. I asked her once if she wanted me to wear a cage for her. She said no because she knows I would never touch myself without her permission so I don't need one.

i don't feel that's a fair trade though, i'm not in any pain when i put it on, that sounds like it would definitely hurt.

my gf only asked me to wear it during pegging though, she hasn't asked me to wear it any other time.

you being analed by this supposed 'girlfriend' is gay

>it's probably a dude with a cock

thats how it starts. Enjoy your life, Sissy.

i've never had sex with men nor do i hind them attractive? so... it's not?

Me and the gf want to try it, but it hurts my tiny asshole too much :/

Lol, you are gonna be a cuck soon.

How do I get a gf who's into this?

it was rough for me at first too, just use alot of lube. once you learn how to take it it'll go allot easier.

She's not turning me into a sissy. She's Dom and completely controls my orgasms but she's not into the sissy stuff.

no idea, i didn't have a clue my gf was into it. and i was even a bit adverse to the idea at first. but as i said before sounded fair enough since i get to fuck her ass so i tried it and it's really not bad.

Just reread that sissy

i haven't even seen her flirt with a single guy lol

dont get into that. seriously keep it to the bedroom. if you become a cuck you lose your wife. ive heard of that happening before on /b

is that fuckable lola? Is there sauce of her in that outfit with the strapon?

i have to desire to become a cuck at all. i don't want another man to even touch her in that kinda way. i'm just saying that there's no reason for her to want that, it's never been in her nature to even look at other men