ITT

ITT: we support, follow, share, and give constructive criticism to eachother on various websites for music sharing such as Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Youtube, and more.

Post a link to your site(s) and other anons follow/share/give feedback.

People who post links and shill themselves after 5-10 posts without participating in any feedback/discussion are unwelcome and should be ignored.

I start, I return all feedback I get on my music video so jump over & enjoy yourselfs! - youtube.com/watch?v=TsjdYLSTaAY

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tempussonus
sonistempus.bandcamp.com/
joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/tubular-resonance-split-with-toypurina
soundcloud.com/itslaterthanyouthink
soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/progression
soundcloud.com/totinoboy/fernando-pessoa
hazyfadedcollective.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/meridian777/i-am-girrafage
soundcloud.com/gummydewitt
eyecandyusa.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/eyecandyusa/winter-bloom
jethmn.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/jet_thuman
occasionallytapes.bandcamp.com/album/stay-hydrated
soundcloud.com/birdblock/paradis2
soundcloud.com/theboyghost
soundcloud.com/goldenboychoir/man-on-the-moon-rough-take\
soundcloud.com/111h111/tracks
soundcloud.com/paleontology
soundcloud.com/remainindoors_01/delusion-theory
soundcloud.com/your-new-dad/welcome-home-new-age-fucks
youtube.com/watch?v=kE8HJSR0jss
soundcloud.com/the-sonic-nebula/alone-together-synthjazz
youtube.com/watch?v=5YtB4kxfQPs
soundcloud.com/earthenofficial
soundcloud.com/bucket-collective/big-poppa-pump-nr-f-moll-op5-prod-hooch-mcallister
soundcloud.com/nqmanikoi
soundcloud.com/it-knows
soundcloud.com/catilluminati
soundcloud.com/anemicwolf-785418685/sets/heavy-empty-ep
chiaro.bandcamp.com/album/chiaroscuro
soundcloud.com/moonflower333/blo
soundcloud.com/mugen101
m.soundcloud.com/gotchagang/daily-routine
soundcloud.com/stream_error/closed_window
soundcloud.com/user-461469093\
coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music
soundcloud.com/buck-flanger/black-hole-baby-universe
soundcloud.com/animalambush/dontgothatway
soundcloud.com/animalambush/empty-demo
soundcloud.com/mwgli
pixiecuts.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/sjooski
bluehole.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/aeromusicofficial/aero-cherry
soundcloud.com/giallomurder/on-jupiter-c-the-process-remix
soundcloud.com/invadauk/jupiter-c-critical-mass-clint-mansell-remix
soundcloud.com/andrelp
againstthesolution.bandcamp.com/releases
youtu.be/LRlIQiee0sc
soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/part-3song-3-duology
soundcloud.com/swift203/london
soundcloud.com/yumenikki
soundcloud.com/therevengermusic/the-revenger-rush
soundcloud.com/unboundjoy/dont-scare-my-shoulder
soundcloud.com/voicesfromdeepbelow/this-is-the-way
soundcloud.com/casementexchange
youtube.com/watch?v=53C6dhY8oMA
youtube.com/user/CassieV100/videos
soundcloud.com/cassvenditelli
ladyfoot.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/deniskaldesnoen/den-iskalde-snoen-the-moon-of-day
youtube.com/watch?v=oVAcq5NcznY
soundcloud.com/criptcettle/7-months
soundcloud.com/vvalrusmusic/1230am
1999band.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/official_contingent/jibs-and-flops
soundcloud.com/rockstar-papi
m.soundcloud.com/lonely-kin
lonelykin.bandcamp.com/releases
youtube.com/channel/UCBqzhFF3EDJ3i9BDnsVTmnA
soundcloud.com/thefesters
soundcloud.com/thefesters/ktvb-is-a-lie
izotope.com/en/products/mix/nectar.html
soundcloud.com/maxtokinewt
soundcloud.com/maxtokinewt/back-to-reality
aarthritis.bandcamp.com/album/bantam
soundcloud.com/bradley-layne/roaming-caves-for-light
youtube.com/watch?v=onC8gnOW9vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soundcloud.com/tempussonus
sonistempus.bandcamp.com/

>Experimental Electronic

>experimentals
>dreamy pops

bandcamp:

joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/tubular-resonance-split-with-toypurina

soundcloud:

soundcloud.com/itslaterthanyouthink

music to lace ur shoes to

soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/progression

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

soundcloud.com/totinoboy/fernando-pessoa

>ambient
>downtempo
>field recordings

hazyfadedcollective.bandcamp.com

soundcloud.com/meridian777/i-am-girrafage

Made this track for my qt3.14 who is into future bass. I am not sure if it's shit.

soundcloud.com/gummydewitt

>Lo-fi indie chillhop bullshit

eyecandyusa.bandcamp.com

>neo-psychedelia
>shoegaze

soundcloud.com/eyecandyusa/winter-bloom

recs:
- love the aesthetic of this, cool lo-fi recording quality
- cool stuff, i dig the textures
- you did a good job with the mixing on here
- one of my favs that gets posted on here. very atmospheric and well produced.

mix the short notes louder and the chopped vocals slightly quieter. also, try using the sidechain thingy and don't add the vocals at the end it just gets annoying desu senpaitachi

Your voice is kinda hit or miss for me, but good flow/production.

I've always loved this kind of surfed-out lo-fi sounds, and you seem to have it down to a science. Great stuff.

In love with this beat. Some great verses, solid flow.

Not as radicalâ„¢ as the name/cover image led me to believe. Pleasantly surprised regardless, very cozy.

Sorry I suck at feedback, I don't really feel like I'm in any place to critique other peoples music.

>complete bullshit
jethmn.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/jet_thuman

occasionallytapes.bandcamp.com/album/stay-hydrated

>drone/ambient
>sample-based
>it's about water

returning all feedback :))) will give some when the thread fills up!

soundcloud.com/birdblock/paradis2

lemme know what y'all think
>hip-hop
>cloud rap?

overall good track love the flow and beat
interesting stuff not really into drone but this one has a really interesting sound that got me listening to full tracks
lot of your shit got some good ass vibes, rec

There are two other threads up

soundcloud.com/theboyghost

soundcloud.com/goldenboychoir/man-on-the-moon-rough-take\

A very rough recording of a song I'm working on, first one with lyrics.

soundcloud.com/111h111/tracks

>chill beats
>ambient

recs

soundcloud.com/paleontology
Dreamy, psychedelic, very drum oriented

soundcloud.com/remainindoors_01/delusion-theory

what do you guys think?

will reply and give feedback
On SoundCloud, like for a like

soundcloud.com/your-new-dad/welcome-home-new-age-fucks

>Lofi ambient
>hip-hop

>soundcloud.com/meridian777/i-am-girrafage

I would work on the transitions a bit, make the drops have a bit more impact and overally tighten up the synths used, but otherwise great track senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=kE8HJSR0jss

>edm, synthwave, chillwave

>feel good remix

Made this for the Splice thing.

soundcloud.com/the-sonic-nebula/alone-together-synthjazz

>Neo jazz
>Synth Jazz
>Jazz fusion

All feedback is welcome! I normally have a rule that I only rate and review jazz, because that is my 'area', but seeing mo one has psoted any jazz yet and I am pretty drunk, I'll rate some random music that genres look interesting to me

To clarify, none of your music is my style. Consider me a normie when it comes to rock/pop/edm/rap and I will rate it as such!

This is awesome! Holy shit you have potential in a dreampop scene. Those synths are creative as fuck!!! You remind me very much of the shoegaze I used to listen to a few years back youtube.com/watch?v=5YtB4kxfQPs I think you have potential and all I ask is that you keep making music. If you get the right advertising you can go places. I have a huge problem with producing, because most of my songs come out badly, but I think you are a fantastic producer. I really dig your sound. Godspeed and goodluck!

I'm pretty drunk, but this gives me the same feels that moonchild gave me (I fucking love moonchild more than any other song on that albvum, except maybe I talk to the Wind) You definitely already have a solid underground scene going, so good lluck!!

I just want to say one more time, you strike me as a lowkey musical genius. You really can go places.

Post #2, apparently my post was too long to make this all in one!

This is music exactly that I would listen to. You have fantastic chord progression and songwriting ability. I really enjoyed this stranger. Keep at it. You hit some really good notes that really suit the shoegaze genre. There are so much good soundcloud musicians that don't get recognized. I really, really liked your song. After a few bars your guitar chord progression really striked me. Most people won;t understand your music after the first bar, but I can tell you have some mad potential and all I can say is that if you make 1 solid pop/indie banger, you'll probably be able to sell an album.

If anyone can tell you, let it be me. You have so fucking potential. I think I've listened to this 3 times now. I really, really fucking like it. I promise you, if you spend the time actually making more music like this and releasing an album with the right advertising (I recommmend getting a massive dreampop youtuber to post your content for free) you can go places. I don;t even say it that often, but I really really like your music basically more than any I have heard on this board before. It's fantastic to my ears, and if you post me a soundcloud link I'll gladly follow you and listen to your future projects. Sorry I reviewed your music twice, asi said, i've been drinking for the past 5 hours and i;m being huypnotized at the moment.

If anyone wants me to review, just reply to this post, even if you don't review my shit, I'll gladly listen to your music and give constructive feedback. pic related, me when I got someone to take photos of me for a portfolio before I applied for the lee international jazz scholarship at Sydney conservatory (still waiting to see if I get it, whgich I'm 99% sure some chinese kid will beat me)

soundcloud.com/earthenofficial

>fusion
>progressive

link to facebook page is attatched to SC

soundcloud.com/bucket-collective/big-poppa-pump-nr-f-moll-op5-prod-hooch-mcallister

>new age

soundcloud.com/nqmanikoi
>noise
>free improvisation
>field recording

left comments in the other thread

forgot pic

>soundcloud.com/tempussonus
Love the sound. Creative, interesting and original. Mixed and mastered really well too.

>soundcloud.com/itslaterthanyouthink
Dreamy is an apt description. Love the warmth of the recording and the vocal sound. Kinda reminds me of a more chilled out Melodies Echo Chamber

>soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/progression
I love this. It's the kind of production I love for hiphop tracks. Great flows vocal patterns and lyrics. The melodies are great too. Can't compliment enough.

>soundcloud.com/totinoboy/fernando-pessoa
I want to bathe in this production (if that makes any sense?) really working well with my post-hangover/ dark room/ one man codeine party here :)

Very nice, drifting away music. Would love to dream to this

Don't suppose you're a dax riggs fan? Very much reminds me of heart of green from Deadboy And The Elephantman. Check it out if you've never heard! Other than that, very nice and dreamy sounds.

Sounds like a combination of keyboard kid and captain murphy to me. Love the beat and the chill vibe of this

Nice chill track. I like the breakdown towards the end. Keeping things interesting.

That's all for now. Hopefully this thread stays up for a bit so I can check out the rest. I really like sussing these threads every couple months to find all the new music being posted. Everything has been very pleasing to my ears so far.

I have a bunch of new stuff posted on my soundcloud.
soundcloud.com/it-knows
>Post post punk.
Also be sure to check out my collaboration with Keisha Plum (you might know her as the poet from westside gunn songs). More songs with her to come!

>soundcloud.com/the-sonic-nebula/alone-together-synthjazz
Really nice sounds. Very interesting + you sound like nobody in particular. Sounds like a bit of a psyche freakout/jazz movie soundtrack to me. Very visual

soundcloud.com/catilluminati

soundcloud.com/anemicwolf-785418685/sets/heavy-empty-ep

>indie rock and bedroom folk

will post recs/feedback in a minute

chiaro.bandcamp.com/album/chiaroscuro
soundcloud.com/moonflower333/blo

>Electronic
>Experimtenal
>8bit

soundcloud.com/mugen101
>rap sht
new song coming soon

GOTCHAGANG
Comment and rate the lyrics!
Follow for the vibe!
>rap
>blood sweat and tears
Enjoy: m.soundcloud.com/gotchagang/daily-routine

soundcloud.com/stream_error/closed_window

>lo-fi
>beats

soundcloud.com/user-461469093\
Ambient
experimental

Sorry guys i have to be going in a few minutes so i don't have any time for listening to your stuff. But anyways....

Coredelay - Sleeping Chamber Music.

Hope you like it! please listen with headphones in one sitting and perhaps support me by buying the album so i can get a better mic.

>prog folk, freak folk, early music, acoustic, bedroom folk, analog synthesizer, baroque-folk, experimental, vocal, classical

coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music

noice

>worm hole
here is a black hole baby universe
soundcloud.com/buck-flanger/black-hole-baby-universe

soundcloud.com/animalambush/dontgothatway

soundcloud.com/animalambush/empty-demo

>alternative rock
>acoustic
>folk

soundcloud.com/mwgli

>electronic
>analog
>spacey
>dreamy
>warm

pixiecuts.bandcamp.com

>shoegazey indie rock, lo-fi

pls roast me
sur la lune is a fuckin banger dude, keep it up

now this right here is sum good rainy day music tell ya what

kinda boring, but otherwise pleasant to listen to. kinda reminds me of some of underworld's stuff, or like a vidya ost

i recommend both of these

soundcloud.com/sjooski
simple beats
looking for feedback

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>Instrumental
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To

soundcloud.com/aeromusicofficial/aero-cherry

>disco house
>french touch

wow zeal & ardor aka birdmask actually "made" it. was a regular in these threads. very happy for him.

soundcloud.com/giallomurder/on-jupiter-c-the-process-remix

Remix of my friends' track
>Noise
>Electronic
>Dystopian

They've also been remixed by Clint Mansell on their debut EP
soundcloud.com/invadauk/jupiter-c-critical-mass-clint-mansell-remix

soundcloud.com/andrelp

>l o f i

I'm working on an acoustic EP right now. Here's a song that'll be on it.
againstthesolution.bandcamp.com/releases
Also have a few covers on my YouTube.
youtu.be/LRlIQiee0sc

soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/part-3song-3-duology

>electronic hip hop
>experimental
>weird

soundcloud.com/swift203/london
>Rap
>Hip Hop

soundcloud.com/yumenikki
>Anything, but mostly beats

soundcloud.com/therevengermusic/the-revenger-rush

>synthwave

yeah not bad :) /buck

soundcloud.com/unboundjoy/dont-scare-my-shoulder

>beats
>ambient
>sampling
>returning all feedback

brand new single from a new album. went for a punchy clear mix

soundcloud.com/voicesfromdeepbelow/this-is-the-way

>alt rock, shoegazey kinda

Why do soundcloud people rarely ever give feedback, but bandcamp people do?

I love the synth/sample at the beginning (and throughout)! When you rap in your lower register, it blends too much with the beat imo and gets a bit muddy, maybe mix it a bit differently.

Great stuff man, I love your field recording style :)

I think if you experiment with sampling you could take your beats to the next level :)

Reccing this guy:

New label launching with experiments in various electronic music.

soundcloud.com/casementexchange

great stuff, what are your sound sources?

Evening Glow
>Lo-Fi Indie Dream Pop

youtube.com/watch?v=53C6dhY8oMA

> gross uke covers

youtube: youtube.com/user/CassieV100/videos

soundcloud: soundcloud.com/cassvenditelli

ladyfoot.bandcamp.com/
Post-Hardcore

soundcloud.com/deniskaldesnoen/den-iskalde-snoen-the-moon-of-day

>ambient black metal

I like the guitar production but the "gotta whisper so I don't wake up my parents" vocals kill it for me senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVAcq5NcznY

soundcloud.com/criptcettle/7-months

my musics fucking horrible
now time for me to do a spontaneous quick listen to others,

soundcloud.com/vvalrusmusic/1230am

>Electronic
>Fun
>Synth-based
>Looking for a collab or someone to rap over my beats.

Posted on the other thread but it got taken down. This is probably my favorite song that I've produced so far after four years. It's very busy and took a while to mix down due to the fact that so much was happening. It's part of my new album I'm working on, "Esprit De Corps," which focuses on relationships and love that has and still is occurring in my life. Would love some feedback, critique, and listens. I'm gonna be gone for a while tonight so I promise that I'll be able to respond and listen to your guys' stuff later. Thank you!

DON'T BASH THE UKE. it's a great place to start out from, and if it weren't for the stigma it'd be a perfectly functional instrument to play. but it's got the stigma, so maybe learn something else eventually. i moved up to mandolin!

however, if you check my bullshit here 1999band.bandcamp.com you'll find a whole record i did when i was 18 and could only play the uke. it's alright (no it isn't) but i've got newer stuff that's better. the current (very fresh) release is pretty much just

>lo-fi pop, but hopefully not heartless and gross

for when you need good feels and good vibes, here's a compact 17 minutes thereof.

You should probably get rid of the ironic self-depreciation meme and make something you can be proud of, you'll grow as an artist, trust me. I'm singling you out because shitting on yourselves doesn't make the criticism any better.

I feel like if you would do some variations on the theme you've presented in the intro rhythmically this song would bump 3x harder.

t h i s

The self-hatred thing not only fucks you up, but also gives you a sort of recourse when people don't like your music--oh haha yeah no it's garbage lol. As scary as it sounds, without the possibility of rejection being open you'll never be able to grow as an artist.

It's a fucking crutch. It's not cute or cool. You're supposed to be defiant as an artist. That's why you're trying to be one. If not, go play some Def Leppard covers with your dad's band.

God I am so tired of the open and public self-hatred. Keep it to yourself because it pushes you to grow, not as a shield for others to view your work. It's okay to care.

what's goin on everybody. So I just threw together a little 3 minute tape of some beats I've done in the past couple of months that are too short to get their own tracks. Tell me what you think
soundcloud.com/official_contingent/jibs-and-flops

can u review my ish

What kind of mic are you using? I have quite a few quips with your vocal mix along with the fact you should use something like izotope for your doubles because you're not taking consistent takes or staying particularly true to the met.

> shitty Deporitaz wannabe EDM

m.soundcloud.com/lonely-kin
lonelykin.bandcamp.com/releases

> shitty

Thanks for giving me the opinion before I listen to it. It's most likely shitty.

youtube.com/channel/UCBqzhFF3EDJ3i9BDnsVTmnA

soundcloud.com/thefesters

huh? met? izotope? the fucks that?

In all seriousness, what is the synth/sample motif I'm hearing at 1:24 in dante's sonnet?

dude seriously I fucking HATE this. Like who actually is psychologically embedded with that much of a beta complex that they feel the need to self-deprecate when they're advertising for themselves. Who in their right mind would think this would appeal more listeners. They trick themselves into thinking it's artistic transparency, but that's just a facade for their shitty personalities. Disgusting.

They think there's in irony. But to have irony you need to have diametry between the statement and the subject, which makes an automatic assumption that the subject is good.

Just show us your dick, and let the dick be judged on it's merits alone.

wrong link sorry
soundcloud.com/thefesters/ktvb-is-a-lie

an*

A met is short for metronome. Izotope is a cool program which has built in harmony processing, which can make doing harmonies a breeze.

The first track you had on BROTHA was funny, had me laughing, but I soon realized this was most likely just samplesmashing music, and I wish you the best in your chase for aesthetics.

well put

He's talking about a VST processor called Nectar, made by the company Izotope
izotope.com/en/products/mix/nectar.html

soundcloud.com/maxtokinewt

Here is a new song i posted soundcloud.com/maxtokinewt/back-to-reality

i return all feedback

Recs (left comments for most)
I really enjoyed the track you posted
this is a great cover, great work

rec me please yall stop skipping my song

aarthritis.bandcamp.com/album/bantam

>beats with samples and found sound

chec me

hey speaking of izotope, is Iris worth it? i got to screw with it for a minute and it seems honestly mind-blowing and super useful and i'm tempted to buy it.

i know this ain't /prod/ but this space seems more relaxed. i'm this guy fyi--i've been doing a whole lot of experiments with high complexity in lo-fi (a la Sam Ray) and this seems like exactly what I need.

I don't know how high complexity in lo-fi sounds like and I am about 80% sure I will hate it if I show it to you.

I like it because it lets me draft ideas for bands who come into me when I have their singer run a rough demo track of their choruses and stuff, I'm able to take maj 2nd's above and below and use them as callbacks in other places and makes demoing/rewriting a breeze.

I always have them sing it again like the izotope recording, I don't really like using the ones it produces because it's clear as day to a seasoned listener that it's tuned as fuck, though I like to use it as a background sometimes if we're crunched for time.

maybe people aren't recommending other people listen to it because it's bad, consider that?

if you show it to me* I'm sorry. I'm dead. I've been sitting behind a computer listening to the same song for about 12 hours now.

soundcloud.com/bradley-layne/roaming-caves-for-light
>Electronic
>Drone
>Noise

you ever have people rap over your stuff? I really need a DL link to that first track

i doubt yall even click my link

youll cowards wont even smoke crack

>someone's criticizing my work, best to just deny and forget it right
have fun in that echo chamber I guess just don't expect to ever get out

okie buddie, I listened to your track.

Here's what's ok with it:
It has a decent track overlay

Here's what isn't:
it has typical generic lyrics you expect to hear out of a 16 yo or stoner wannabe rapper's rhyme journal, stupid bullshit lyrics about weed and fucking bitches.
You are the reason I skip rappers here.
Then furthermore technically your music was done quite lazily I'd say, with vocals that do not stay on beat and sound half-assed and meaningless as you'd expect to hear considering the lyrics you decided to use.

Finally, stop telling people to listen to your music, that only makes your music appear worse. Listen to other people's music and get what you give.

And a note to all rapper wannabes on Sup Forums:
Stop rapping about niggers, niggas, fuckin' bitches, smoking weed, and snorting coke.

youtube.com/watch?v=onC8gnOW9vc

i know that pain so well.

if you want, like, the most common and maybe even clinical example, listen to haunt me x 3 by Teen Suicide. That's Sam Ray.

if you want to listen to it in a bit of a different way, well, you can always listen to the project I already linked...the last track in particular is probably a good example of what I'm talking about.