/éire/ + /gael/ + /celt/

Móra na maidine daoibh edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sineadkissane/status/832890830293762048
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/sineadkissane/status/832890830293762048

>those replies

back to the bog sinead

Kind of feel bad for her even if it's feminist twaddle.

Subconsciously, she's arguing for modesty, which is good, even if she has to couch it in feminist terms.
Was a bad idea to write it though, it's a very inane topic and she is probably not prepared for the vitriol of the feminist slut and slut black woman response, nor for the "sex-positive" feminist rhetorical guilt trip she's going to come under fire for.

Also it's pretty stupid for Serena Williams to try and act like she's "conventionally" sexy. She's physically fit, but she's basically one of those "muscle girls" that are generally just a perverted fetish.

Re-used edition but it's still good.

Just waiting for the days one of the presenters here flips a lid and goes on a racist twitter tirade and unknowingly orchestrates the uprising

who /Civic Nationalist/ here?

>a nigger and a paki who believe in the republic are just as irish as you:DD
Off with you, foreign scum.

>believing in the republic

What ho chaps, London overlord here coming to inspect the colonies and that, have a few questions about your local peculiar existences for the old fact sheet, needed in Whitehall, don'tcha know!

1: Do you people still say "sure and" when you mean "definitely"?

2: Explain "sershfrog"

3: Which of you fine gentlemen can supply me with gelignite?

We must remove you from existence.

Big. Irish. Elks

Who here /larne/

>being assmangled about the failure of the republic
Yes well he's not wrong is he, paddy? Just look what a hash you made of it going it alone, no economy until you had to go and join the EU just so you could immediately become a corporate tax haven, then Dublin manages to simultaneously become unaffordable to normal people AND fill with pakis instantly somehow.

Hell, at least when we owned you your tax potatoes went to other gingers instead of some raghead.

>*deluded screeching*

Will an independent Scotland and Ireland have a war over who can have the lowest taxes?

Meet me at the Spire and I'll show you a good spot

>go to spire
>see that monstrosity
>go blind

No lie I love the little picture of the mong wearing a goofy old time hat in his own imagination

Wow, she's getting destroyed.

>but she's basically one of those "muscle girls" that are generally just a perverted fetish.
Are all fetishes not perverted by default? Just varying degrees of perversion.

>Are all fetishes not perverted by default?
Depends how you define "fetish". But yes.

>then Dublin manages to simultaneously become unaffordable to normal people AND fill with pakis instantly somehow.
Dublin was always shit - now it's just shit for different reasons.

>Depends how you define "fetish"
"A form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc."

>Are all fetishes not perverted by default?
Not if your fetish is missionary with your legally married wife.

If your sexual gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to the missionary position, then it could be construed as a fetish.

Oh, um, hi user. Ready for our date?

paedos out

You could have at least made the effort to change out of your school uniform first.

>waiting for marriage before sex

How will you know then if you function intimately with your partner and what do you do if you realise you don't?

Fuck's sake, I'm trying a nofap. Don't do this to me.

>what do you do if you realise you don't?
Ride it out.

The only downside is being caught.

That makes no sense.

she goof'd

find it nigh on impossible to respect manlets. i look at them and barely consider them human. i see them for what they are; genetic trash. is there any way to unswallow the redpill when it comes to manlets?

t. 5'10 trying to feel superior to 5'9s

6'3.5'' actually. how small are you?

Anyone who isn't 6 foot on the dot isn't really human

>not even 6'4
>b-b-b-but I'm 6'3 and a half!!

WHEN

WILL

YOU

LEARN

Reminder that Ireland unironically lost a rugby match against Scotland

>tfw no average irish gf

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

losing a game made for upper middle class Englishman isn't a big deal

Theryn is such a ride lads, would love to impregnate her.

*slobbers*

>her

>her

>heeeeeeeeer

Shitlords pls.

she's very cute

You'll look like her some day? :3

cén fáth nach bhfuilimid ag cáint as gaeilge?

m-maybe

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

>hurr me shinty ball and hurley
>begorrah

not very nice

>proving my point
away back tae /brit/

you couldnt wack a hurl if you tried bai
back to playing footy with ya

Make me, Patrick Pierce.

*heems na bollockaí off you*

>Famous last words before being HEEMed

Objective rankings:
>Hurling
>Gaelic
>Rugby
>Every other ball sport known to man
>Soccer
>American "Football"
Personally I prefer Rugby to Gaelic though.

>prefer Rugby to Gaelic
elaborate

What in the hell is a heem, speak RP English please, peat bog dwellers

>Personally I prefer Rugby to Gaelic though
Same.

trust a soft baby skinned Anglo to not even be acquainted with the art of heem

Objective rankings:
>Snooker
>Pool
>Darts
>Football
>Rugby
>Aussie Rules
>Cricket
>yank sports
>power gap
>Catholic """"sports""""
>Tennis

Some forced meme.

>Snooker
>Pool
"""""Sports"""" for old fat men

>my language is so divergent and overly syntax reliant that its difficult for two people on the same island to understand eachother
teanga marbh i gcúpla aois

Stop posting Egor pls

City-dwelling knacker detected.

>English will die as the lingua franca in your lifetime
feels good

>Irish will die as well
feels bad

t. Swissynomates
t. Froggynomates

>>Irish will die as well
n-no... m-muh heritage. the department just needs a little bit more funding, t-thats all...

When was the last time you saw an Irish flag flying without the EU flag next to or above it?

The European flag is nicer looking than our flag.

Just noticed that i can impersonate the swissyank

this morning

there's one flying high in some lads garden just down the road, can see it from my window

>proper capitalisation
No you can't.

That's not hard

What about outside official buildings like a court or town hall?

one across the road with the county and province flegs alongside ye

imagine your neighborhood not having one just a few minutes away

Yesterday

Football is a 3 team competition and one of those teams are perennial bottlers.
Hurling is a 2 team competition.

Both are officiated poorly with referees who are afraid to send off local community amateurs and disciplinary panels who are afraid to suspend them. The organisation is inherently unfair as well with one team (Dublin) always playing at home in Football for revenue reasons.

They're still fun if you happen to catch the 2 or 3 big games each year.

Rugby is the best in terms of enjoyable games, logical rulesets and competent organising bodies. The fact that it's played to a high level professionally here is impressive as well.

American football is fine for what it is but it doesn't have the sort of constant flow us Europeans are used to. It's more like a phase game like baseball involving strategy and execution of a planned move rather than thinking on your feet or requiring athletic prowess.

I don't know where to begin with the problems with soccer. The ruleset is inherently flawed and FIFA are afraid to change it.

It's only socially acceptable to fly the tricolour for a sporting occasion, otherwise it's seen as outing yourself as a dissident republican.

>3 team competition
Who are the three?

The day before yesterday.

Fucking racist Trump nazis waving the Irish flag in my face. How am I supposed to welcome refugees when they keep raping me with their oppressive culture?

nevermind actually.
was going to make a mayo joke but you already mentioned them being bottlers.

>>Catholic """"sports""""
all the best footballers in the world are catholic

just had a lovely toasted rasher sandwich.

What's your favorite Cider? If it aint Stonewell fuck off

>The organisation is inherently unfair as well with one team (Dublin) always playing at home in Football for revenue reasons.
That has been changed.

>all the best footballers in the world are catholic
You mean Soccer players, right?

The only change is a token game against a no hoper at the start of the Leinster championship. Otherwise every Dublin game is in Croke Park. They played 6 championship games last year and 5 were in Dublin.
The defence is that Croke Park is a "neutral" venue but it blatantly isn't. We have huge GAA stadia around the country that are going virtually unused, there's no sporting reason why we shouldn't do like every major competition and move knockout games to various parts of the country.
The actual reason why they won't is Dubliners refuse to travel outside the M50 as evidenced in Hurling where their away games in a quarter or semi final are very poorly attended.

Why the fuck do Australians, Canadians and the Irish always form into cliques in every single backpacker hostel I've ever stayed at?

>The actual reason why they won't is Dubliners refuse to travel outside the M50 as evidenced in Hurling where their away games in a quarter or semi final are very poorly attended.
Good. I don't want to see Dubs at Hurling games anyway. Most of them are just fairweather fans anyway.

To share banter

Most craic

What is banter?

Stonewell's decent. Like Bulmers but Orchard Thieves is nicer.