Eminem sucks, admit it

I've almost completely grown out of Eminem's music at this point. By that, I mean that I find I rarely play Em anymore now that I'm in my mid-twenties (21). I find that a lot of his old music is simply cringeworthy and largely not meant to be played around any adult or they'll likely judge you and think you're an autist with childish taste or an actual serial killer. Try putting on The Marshall Mathers LP, The Slim Shady LP or Relapse without cringing once, good luck. It's pure shock value, immaturity (rape jokes galore), insecurity all wrapped into edgy packages for young children to gawk at.

The only album I can see myself listening to again is about half of The Eminem Show but now even that sounds dated as fuck, the beats are awful and his lyrics are bland and vapid. And as of late his music has aged very poorly and his new content is just pure shit. It's either a lame attempt at shock humor wrapped in a cringeworthy, unfunny, gross perspective from a middle aged man or some corny attempt at making a hit radio sell out pop single about how motivational he is for jocks who work out. So in my books, he's got one shot to release something interesting and mature for a 45 year old man and he can't rely on edgy punchlines about rape or shit jokes. Also, at least before he was half listenable because of his somewhat-good flow...this is just purile utter filth. Fuck the new Eminem and all the brainless dickriders. He hasn't made a good album in 25 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9-iDm1U5Y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>now that I'm in my mid-twenties (21).

W-what?

>thinking Drake and Ty Dolla $ign opinions matter
kek
If he didn't rap about those topics he'd be just another Kool G Rap, Scarface, Big Daddy Kane. A great rapper only acknowledged by the biggest Hip Hop heads, his lyrics and flow on Rock Bottom, Lose Yourself and Infinite makes him one of the greatest rappers of all time and hit songs like When I'm Gone, My Name Is, Beautiful .etc is what made him to the mainstream. If he didn't make those hit songs you'd probably never heard of him.

lmao

eminem sucks kid, get over it

name one good song

You all are fucked.
This is the FBI.
I've got all your IP addresses and the party van is on it's way to your house.
Let this be a lesson to all those tempted to post in a troll thread from here on out.

Rock Bottom, Just Don't Give A Fuck, Still Don't Give A Fuck, Lose Yourself, Stan.
In your opinion who's the greatest rapper of all time? Let's see your taste, I bet your ears has advanced taste buds rather than normal ones try hard.

If it took you til 21 ro realize this you're a fucking idiot

>mid 20's
>21

are you retarded?

N-no?

wat

This is obvious bait. Eminem is objectively one of the best lyricists of all time. The SSLP and the MMLP are modern day classics. His recent shit is mostly garbage because he's no longer in the struggle, but early Eminem is top tier music. Try harder fegit.

Worst b8 I've ever seen, MMLP is still one of the best rap records ever.

>early Eminem is top tier

please be ironic

Personal Em Top 5:

Drug Ballad
Rock Bottom
Hailie's Song
Purple Pills (w/ D-12)
Infinity

Angsty pseudo-edgy whiny drivel from blonde autist manchild

He's got some great songs but he's still a little fairy pussy that wouldn't 1v1 any decent rapper his whole career.

He's done a great job, with those songs specifically of exposing what life on the bottom feels like
Rappers these days talk about money, girls, fame all that trash
Why do you think the Wu is so praised?

all music is edgy or pretentious and isn't taken seriously by adults, embrace it desu

Some great songs
Really uneven albums

Exactly this.

>op's favorite rapper is nicki minaj
get the fuck, man

He was great on the marshall mathers LP and the next album, that's for FUCKING sure

i'm the lead singer of D12 baby

i felt the same way years ago. i can still listen to infinite, slim shady ep,and a handful of other songs.

Holy shit.

after encore it all went to shit, encore itself wasnt even great but he at least made it have fun moments. around 1999 he probably was the greatest emcee in the mainstream

I've been listening to the slim shady lp today. It's still fucking brilliant.

>A.D. 2002
>still listening to Eminem
>shigeru digidoto

SS and MM LPs were dope, he fell off afterward. Why? Gee, wonder...

BTFO

21 is early 20s

>mid-20's (21)
sweet bait

>21
>mid twenties
do you even do division?

infinite is his best album

>Disregarding Nas, Rakim, Kool G
ok kid

>ice cube
>ty
>drake
>nas
wow i love eminem now

andre?

It is a fact that his style is dated and for teenagers but that doesn't make it bad.
Lots of rappers go for shock value and tell rape jokes and are filled with insecurity.

I never listen to his music anymore, but again that doesn't mean it's bad. I've grown out of it, that doesn't mean it's bad.
Lot of the other things you're saying are true of all older rappers too, it just sounds silly coming from middle-aged men.
You don't know shit about flow, you don't know shit about lyricism. Eminem content-wise is, as I've said, immature, but he's a master of putting words together.
Also,
>21
>mid-twenties
what

Eminem sucks but Relapse is a very creative concept hip-hop album.

youtube.com/watch?v=z9-iDm1U5Y8

1v1 like physically fight or battle?
Because either way you're retarded

His lyricism and multisyllables are untouchable, but he chooses the corniest beats these days and tries too hard with the angry thing.

Oh look it's another "post teenage years, white, rap fan who thinks Eminem lacks depth and doesn't come close to the old school" thread

bizarre confirmed for best girl

>not counting in ternary