Imperials pls

I didn't even know about furries when I picked Khajiit

Nigger redguards should be much lower on your list

Why?

God tier: Dunmer, Breton
High tier: Imperial, Altmer
Meh tier: Nord, Redguard, Orc
Shit tier: Bosmer, Argonian, Khajiit

Dunmer is best. Everything is is shit tier.

I always play as a Wood Elf.

High Elves can suck my cock.

I liked Bosmer until I played ESO. They're fine when they're rare with the odd one here and there, but I quickly grew to hate them when I was surrounded by them in their homeland.

>Played ESO

Argonians are the niggers of the elder scrolls universe.

redguards are respectable warriors.

Here's another question. What IRL races correspond to which TES races? Here's mine:

Nord - Aryan
Breton - French/Celts
Imperials - Romans
Redguards - Arabs
Altmer - Japs
Bosmer - Native Americans
Dunmer - Jews
Argonian - Native Mesoamericans (Mayans and shit)
Orcs - Mongols
Khajiit - Nignogs

>Forgetting about the dwemer

It's not entirely horrible, tbh. The multiplayer aspect is pretty shitty (or at least was when I played when it was new) but it's enjoyable enough as a single player. Some of the quests are quite good. All in all, it's heavily flawed but not the complete abortion that people make it out to be.

everyone know that the dwarves were Jews, the Dunmer are way more pre-islamic middle east

Nice trips. Did you play Morrowind? If you look at their lore, it's insanely similar to Jewish legend. Veloth is literally Moses. But at the same time, I did not consider the Dwemer since they're extinct and they're pretty goddamn Jewish too. Then you have the Imperials, whose racial ability is extra shekels.

not playable

>this thread

Moar trips, fuckin checked. And yeah they started getting a little carried away with too many races of elves. I think Altmer, Bosmer, Dunmer, and Dwemer AND the hybrid Bretons was plenty.

yea but I didn't complete it, I was on the last mission to be named Hortator of one of the houses, and each time I got to a certain point the game went through in irrcoverable crash, every time. I never picked it back up after I got a new desktop etc, etc,

I can see it though especially since the ashlanders are nomadic, so you could say the Dunmer are Jews during the biblical times, which was a lot different from the jews of medieval times

Yeah exactly, ancient Jews is what I had in mind. Dwemer is totally more accurate for the later shekel hoarders.

>Bretonian>Bosmer>Orc=Altmer>Argonian>Dunmer>Redguard>Khajit>Nord

I love the bestial races because they tend to be the least concerned with racial supremacy. Plus orcs are best.

Imperials
Nords
Breton
Dunmer
Dwemer(extinct)
Akaviri(extinct)
Kamal
Tsaesci
Falmer(in past)
Maormer
Ka Po'Tun
Redguard