open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p
theidiotmars.bandcamp.com/track/the-fermented-christ
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
scrugley.bandcamp.com/yum)
thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/album/jacob-levesque-shum-split
varsas.bandcamp.com/
chiaro.bandcamp.com/album/chiaroscuro
coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music
profoundcarnage13.bandcamp.com/album/the-boy-collects-foreskin-bloodsongs-materialism-the-outback
bluehole.bandcamp.com
marbletears.bandcamp.com
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6eGknVU9cIk
90sneptune.bandcamp.com/album/7-star
ravetank.bandcamp.com/album/dont-be-sad-be-rad
spidersden.bandcamp.com/album/yung-freestyle-season-3-year-of-the-wolf
stmarkusmezariusiii.bandcamp.com/
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music
bradleylayne.bandcamp.com/album/warped
triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eyecandyusa.bandcamp.com

>neo-psychedelia
>shoegaze

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>synthpop, ambient, original soundtrack

My new album is pretty close to finished at this point but lacks any vocals or lyrics, so I'm going to at least attempt some demos. I'm pretty excited to release the new album though, I like every track on the album this time.

>
meditation music. great for zoning out to. love it.

>
You did a good job of using timbre to create different moods and scenes. well done! I'd like to hear the vocal demos

Hey, check out my music thing! feedback appreciated.

It featured an excellent artist named First thought worst thought : awkwardbullshit.bandcamp.com

I tried to make chamber pop w minnie minus, hope to do some more electronic stuff on the next thing that I'm putting out end of march.

minnieminus.bandcamp.com

rex

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

>dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride
pretty dope i like the album cover and the synths are thoughtful

wrongsidexxx.bandcamp.com/releases

(when giving your opinions on it, drop a link to your bandcamp so i can review yours)

>jazz
>hip hop

>Shoegaze
>Emo influences

flocksrecordings.bandcamp.com/

Thanks! I might put up a demo at some point. I've had 4 due dates pass me by so maybe it's time for people to hear something new after a year. Though I have also dropped one track and will need to replace it, so further delays ahead unfortunately.

Which link is the music you made? I'm a little confused.

Thanks user, I used just one synth for all the tracks and recorded each layer piece by piece. It really helped in keeping with a theme.

Reminiscent of Kool & The Gang mixed with LA Noire then some 90s LA hip hop grooves. I really like it but some of the music doesn't quite line up with the beats which can distract a little. Otherwise, this is really cool.

>dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

Hey! Hi! All that jazz!

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/improvisations-ii
>piano improvisations!
>less ambient-esque this time (I think...)
>mostly a background music

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/tired-travels
>a collaboration with Eelot (eelot.bandcamp.com)
>drone, ambient, modern classical

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven
>loop-based dark ambient
>combination of digital and analog means

Also, join us on the House of Sup Forumssicians FB group now!
groups slash 2195623053996766

Recs of lovingness:
(Now we wait...)

Gonna go through the ones I've not yet heard and leave some feedback

minnieminus.bandcamp.com thnx!

Just a short question, not bad or anything but - have you used paulstretch on this release? I've heard "Tunnels Peak" and my alarms went off a bit. Anyhow, it sounds pretty OK-ish. At times your sounds peak a bit. The track I was listening to had some odd composition choices. Like, why did those drums sounds so out of placed and why were they there? For what reason? I also found that a drone part of the track to be horribly stale and uninteresting. It's really hard to do a good drone, believe you me. Then I've heard "Shades of Neon" and only major complain about that track is that either user or the next user need to work a bit more on their delivery. It's not bad but sometimes you can feel the "whine" bit appear and it made me extremely bonkers. But, for a first release, yeah, it's alright. Nothing ground-breaking, nothing I would put in the foreground of my musical experience. But it might as well suit the background noise.

Gonna be completely honest with you there, just don't get your feeling into this. But I'm gonna be a bit harsh. Three first tracks sounds almost the same. The same structure, the same usage of rhythmic ideas, the very sterilized feeling. It gives me no pleasure listening-wise. Feel like the "jazz" tag is completely butchered by you since I don't see how your tracks have to do anything remotely to jazz. The beats are all over the place with the music. That's really basic stuff man, you can do it with any modern DAW these days. The loops are way too short for my personal liking as well. And the recording quality... let's just say if you're using samples in any way, shape or form they have to be clean in order to process them well. HOWEVER, I'm going to give you few good things too. This is very consistent release. It has some thematic focus which is always nice. And overall idea is put well here somewhere. But in deeds a better execution really. At least to me.
Here's my stuff: epiglottis.bandcamp.com/

Man I really like this. Everything about it is so perfect, those drums, that guitar strumming, those synths that were used just enough to be just subtle. This is something truly special.

gruft.bandcamp.com

its big and dirty

>experimental
>dream pop
>surf

A split with a friend of mine

joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/tubular-resonance-split-with-toypurina

ty for the kind words. I plan on posting new music this month.

>angry music for angry times
Wait, this is suppose to be angry? Holy crap, hell no. It's not even close to being dark and angry, sorry.
Anyway, what I think my complain comes out to currently is the way the vocals are mixed with the tracks. The last track have some problems with the guitar picking and I don't know is that intentional or the guitars just pooped themselves in the sleep. Compositions are well alright. Nothing giant or great, just alright. And that's fine really. But what amounts too at the end is a very average release with lead vocals trying to get outside of the mixing. Which I believe is the biggest weakness to your release - mixing. Work on it and don't mix it live if you can't get great results out of it. It will only drive you down.

Hey, these are pretty gud:

heard this not too long ago. not bad at all

I look forward to it!

get ready to hear me """sing""" on the new record!
it's only a bunch of ooos drowned in reverb and digital effects but that still can be called singing, right

yamir.bandcamp.com/track/a-study-in-noise
>noise rock / experimental rock
>post-rock
>influenced by no wave and modern classical
>For Fans of Glenn Branca, early Sonic Youth, TBK-era Swans, New York No Wave scene
>new album march? 2017

>rate my music on rate your music:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>follow me on spotify even if you dont listen:
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

recs

>noise rock, shoegaze, heavy sounds
from our live album at the Crescent Ballroom
theidiotmars.bandcamp.com/track/the-fermented-christ

I love ambient shit, and i thought thats what this was going to be, but once shit kicked in on the first track i was stoked. Feels like your speeding down a neon tunnel. Skipped around the 2nd and 3rd tracks, not bad but didnt keep my attention. The 4th one was good and felt mezmerizing all the way through. The ambience was good, and all the little ditties throughout felt atmospheric as fuck (even the drum and bass part at like 1:45 fit well with the drone)

i like this quite a bit. downloaded it for my ambient sleep playlist. I will probably check out and add more of your stuff later on. I feel like a movie with this as its soundtrack is aesthetic af

ive mentioned you in a few threads and still rec you. my roommate liked you too

This is great, sort of remind me of a male mazzy star with some more distortion. DL'd to listen to when driving

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/melancholic music
>when prozac no longer helps
>each release is different
>thinking seriously about to commit suicide in the near future (most logic move an human can do)

some codes for ya fellas
(fuck you, redeem at scrugley.bandcamp.com/yum)

transient life:
q7kz-wt7z
9l3k-hbq6
yjft-6wtf
k94k-y6c7
kyc2-7k45

uncontrolled dreams of exploding skies:
chjp-3sjv
c4bb-clt8
esxw-wa3n
8hcq-hbdj
2chf-5cxy

reccing

Whaddup guise

NEW SPLIT:
thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/album/jacob-levesque-shum-split
>wall noise
>crackles
>occasionally drone metal, but it's distorted to obscurity
>for those who want to feel isolated from the outer world

varsas.bandcamp.com/
>harsh noise
>drone
>noise rock
>indieshit
>psychedelic rock
>bluesyfolky
>FL studio electronic music

I can't give feedback because of one simple reason: my headphones stopped working, therefore my primary audio source is gone
Collaboration with Windowlistener soon

chiaro.bandcamp.com/album/chiaroscuro

>Experimtenal
>Electronic
>8bit

bampu

Hi Sup Forums, it's been a while

Premiering: Sleeping Chamber Music.

Hope you like it! please listen with headphones in one sitting and perhaps support me by buying the album so i can get a better mic.

>prog folk, freak folk, early music, acoustic, bedroom folk, analog synthesizer, baroque-folk, experimental, vocal, classical

coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music

profoundcarnage13.bandcamp.com/album/the-boy-collects-foreskin-bloodsongs-materialism-the-outback

>Dark folk
>Neofolk

probably the best I've done so far, or at least the first time I've written the music down instead of memorizing, improvising or cutting and pasting riffs.

I love the tone of the album, it really nails that early 90s shoegaze sound.

This is, um... Yeah, it's bad, sorry. Can't put it another way around mate. Like, I know what you were trying to do and stuff but that execution, holy crap. And you say this is your best one, bloody hell. Let me start with your second track. I don't know but I feel like the drums you used there doesn't fit the other sounds at all. At least to my ears. Your voice is going all over the place which is not good. You seem to have a good pitch but when you go higher with your voice I want to slaughter a bunny. And the mixing of your voice is horrendous, sandwiched between other sounds. You seem to add elements out of the bucket too. Career Opportunities [Spring Morning] would be good WITHOUT these vocal parts that are added... for what reason again? They add nothing to the music, peak the recording and pass without anything. That seems really random to me. The closest I've got to liking any of the tracks was the fourth one. But even that got slaughtered by the obnoxious guitar around 2:10. 2:20 is a perfect representation of guitar done wrong. Tune the fucking instrument or get new set of strings, this sound is not good. Reverb versions of your tracks also shows how some of the guitar parts, with flaws you present, are going all over the place. These two tracks don't stick together. They feel random and out of place. You did two releases in February. Take your bloody time with these songs. Don't shit them so quickly because it makes you look bad, at least in my eyes, and a bit incompetent. And work, work, WORK on making your tracks sounding like a real composition. This was a first time miss, I hope at least that's the case. Sorry, but this is bad.

Yeah... Right... Uhmm.
This is either the best thing I've heard all year or I'm out of meth.

ccradle.bandcamp.com

>electronic

this is awesome wtf

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>Instrumental
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To

Recs:

marbletears.bandcamp.com
>noisey
>hiphop
>rap
>experimental
Cool holiday carousel is interesting

rejected death grips instrumentals

Do you have tapes for this release?

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/

>shoegaze/dream pop
>alternative/indie rock
>post punk
>FFO:Smashing Pumpkins, Built To Spill, Dinosaur Jr, Prince, The Cure

new music on the way, and a split with barlow*

heres a live set from last week: youtube.com/watch?v=6eGknVU9cIk

New album when?

Join the "bandcamp thread "facebook group
/groups/2195623053996766/
House for Sup Forumssicians

90sneptune.bandcamp.com/album/7-star

>hiphop
>alternative hip hop
>post instrumentalization

Brand new EP with more music dropping soon also be on the look out for a music video

Had a listen to some of this the other day, it's pretty dope.

ravetank.bandcamp.com/album/dont-be-sad-be-rad

>lo-fi
>Twee Pop
>Anti-Folk

the split hopefully in the next coming months, but full new album in the summer. Probably June or July,. We have a ton of new songs, its just a matter of finding the time and energy to record them

spidersden.bandcamp.com/album/yung-freestyle-season-3-year-of-the-wolf

>rap

This is St. Markus Mezarius III, you might've heard me on a few vaporwave mixes on youtube. Check it out: stmarkusmezariusiii.bandcamp.com/

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>2dark4u, experimental electronics, power electronics, dark ambient, dark electro, the noises abandoned houses make when it rains and no one is there in those empty rooms to listen

These are things I personally enjoyed.

I wouldn't call it neofolk but I like it nonetheless. Could be a bit bleaker if you'd ask me.

bradleylayne.bandcamp.com/album/warped
>Electronic
>Drone
>Ambient
>Noise

triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/

>Experimental, Label, Various Genres

>OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS!

>Real Secrets
>Frost
>Toronto, Canada, Dance, Electronic, House, Synthpop.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Solo Bandcamp:
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

Proud Supporter Of:

www.commonlilt.bandcamp.com
>lofi bedroom pop
>one man band