APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A85EtOalcsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one of the three best Hollywood blockbusters of the 21st century

>Trips of truth
What are the other two based user?

Speed Racer & Mad Max: Fury Road

Why did they have so much sexual chemistry? Were they implying they are exs?

oh my, is it nearly time for BLACKED-posting?

That was his adopted daughter. Still doesn't mean they didn't fuck though...

Why is he pointing at her liver?

Yes yes Pacific Rim very nice,
HOWEVER

i think the worst thing about HOWEVER posting is that most anons are too autistic to actually get it right

here's how your post should've been worded:

>Yes, well done del Toro, well done del Toro
>
>HOWEVER

>sperging out over memes

>Mako, kaijus escaped. Recruit a team of dudebros with attitudes.

>APOLOGISE
For what? I fucking loved it

I get chills whenever I see the scene of the gorilla kaiju jumping out of the water onto the Russian Jaegar.

youtube.com/watch?v=A85EtOalcsM

is this trailerkino

ALL DEL TORO HAD TO DO WAS REPLACE ANALOGUE WITH NUCLEAR

IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO A HOMAGE TO GIANT ROBO DO IT FUCKING RIGHT

>Today we face the monsters at our door, and we are canceling the apocalypse!
Idris Elba is a really solid pick for this movie. Interesting how Tom Cruise was the first choice, but turned it down because of scheduling.

Del toro fucking nailed the jaegers, even if they had inspirations from japanese mechs he didn't made them fly at fucking sound speed with super anime lazer powers.

god i fucking hate japanese mechs.

post more top tier mechs

not actual mechs but edge of tomorrow exo suits were nice.

>Del Toro cut approximately an hour of material from the film. The unused footage explored the characters and their arcs in greater detail, but the director felt it was necessary to strike a balance, stating: "We cannot pretend this is Ibsen with monsters and giant robots. I cannot pretend I'm doing a profound reflection on mankind." Each character's arc was edited down to its minimal requirements.[40] The director wanted to keep the film around two hours, particularly for younger viewers. Alejandro González Iñárritu and Alfonso Cuarón helped with the editing; Iñárritu removed ten minutes of footage, while Cuarón removed "a few minutes" and rearranged several scenes.[65] Iñárritu and Cuarón receive a "special thanks" in the film's end credits, as do James Cameron and David Cronenberg.[66]

Del Toro really has friends in high places.

I remember this post verbatim.
I suppose the beauty of an opinion is that you can never be wrong so long as you keep warping the definitions of words.
Why are you shitposting so hard for this shit movie?

Since there was nothing actually kino about it, I'm assuming you mean the Sup Forums definition of kino. So yes, it's a terrible trailer.

I think the movie would have been better if didn't have the fag from Sons of Anarchy as the main character. He's one of the worst actors I've ever seen as a protagonist in a mainstream movie.

While I really appreciate the efficiency of the storytelling and haracter decelopment, I wish Del Toro incluswd the footage in a sirector's cut.