You must reply to this thread or this will happen to you

You must reply to this thread or this will happen to you.
>immunities not available in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CwTZb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reply.

U made Kanye weep

fuckfuckfuckfuck nononononononono

fuck off scott

xd

fuck

Fuck you

fuck

Yaoi is the BESTEST friends and family and I'm just like I can't wait to cosplay and I don't know how much love and I'm just like that for the day and being a little weird to me in that stage their tippy and I'm just saying that I don't know how much love didn't even though I'm just saying that I don't know how to get the that a yes that's why I'm not sure I'll just be in my room is that she'd pull my ear and I'm just like I can't wait to cosplay and I wanna see my pepe collection of the group chat like I can't wait to cosplay and get the down on your doorstep for the first time in my room is pitch and I'm just saying it's cool I can't wait to cosplay and I don't know how to get the that a yes that's why I'm not sure I'll just be in my room is pitch pitch and I'm just saying that I don't think about it that enormous fucking I can't believe you remembered that what Unknown wearing the time it takes to cosplay and get the that a month or something like this image is that she'd pull my ear and I'm just like that I don't don't think about it that enormous fucking nose is though tI and I wanna see my pepe collection to cosplay and I wanna see my pepe collection to cosplay and get the down that time I don't think

That's just your opinion man

tard

Wurf

Cant have that

Where the fuck do people even get these pictures?

no dick ants please

fuck

Cock

how

Fahk

KYS

anal

Fuck

Lit boy

Penis

wew

xxxx

Aww fuck

this is a reply

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

heck

hngggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Eat shit

Is this a deleted scene from A Bugs Life?

Damnit

PLS GOD NO

Ow

\[T]/

repl

that's kinda hot. like, imagine just the sensation of fuckin ants and maggots crawling around in your dick, mmmh~ it makes me fucking tingly just thinking about it

Don't threaten me with a good time.

nut

nope

I fucking hate you

Nono

ai elemao

Whyyyy

op posting some ancient history shit. gather round for a story kiddos

WTF?

I replied to this thread

o

Fuck that shit

i couldn't resist to this bait

not gonna risk it holy shit

Shiet

Gay

now it will happen to you

you got me nigger

Ble

EW

Big deal. If the ants get inside your dick, you could just piss them out.

How would this happen though?

peeeeepeeee

Fuck that

Y

cuck

Y tho

safe

discord.gg/CwTZb

Blaa

replying to this

Go hunt your DJ to to throw high Kek he do Hz us till new HMSO Jackie hockey Hi I am going to be a good time to get the same time as well as well but the one who are in my case it would have a nice to hear about it but it was the only one that I can do to get a new thread in a couple days and then you will have a good day please see the attachment for your time to time to get a new job.

Dafuq is that?

uyiy

cucklord

No immunities not available in this thread, faggot.

Ow

xd

Triple dubs of truth.

I hate my life

Big ass penis hole lol

You didn't read it did you?

Hi

And dubs. Looks like a drinking straw inside.

fuck that shit

damn

I can only assume that this is the last defense of the ignorant, claiming intent. If, however, you really did plan all this and think that I'm not having fun simply tearing every ignorant thing you say apart, you are sadly mistaken. I love arguing and I love beating the dimwitted with logic until they admit their own ignorance and defeat. Thanks for letting me abuse you and your stupidity for the evening, it's been fun.
I'm still convinced that you are an absolute simpelton, though.
Have a great life in the future and I hope knowledge finds you, someday.

..|..

Do you mean 1) your statement that you don't feel like the complaints are irrelevant, or 2) the part where you wanted me to explain to you why the Cracked staff make these videos they way they do?
1) I already answered this - regardless of how you feel about it, they complaints ARE less relevant, simply because they come from a secondary platform.
2) Again, if you're not either personally making these videos OR fit into the demographic that they target primarily, you can't know. You demanding answers from strangers on the Internet, rather than the people responsible, won't change this fact.
All I did was comment on the obvious - that you think I'm able to divine the "why" of all this is your own fault. Again, if you really want to know, ask the people responsible instead of acting like a child who, bafflingly, feels entitled to answers.
Show less