So

So.

A 12 year old female cousin of mine just decided to come along with my parents to stay at my house because she wanted to see me, despite not having been in contact for 4 years. Last time we show each other she was 8 and I got her to kiss me.

Do you think she wants the D? Should I give the D to her? How do I proceed? She's incredibly cute, nice round ass and tits for her age.

Autism right here folks.

>Should I give the D to her?
what is wrong with you?

Not the first time I end up getting a blowjob from a 12 years old feme cousin.

What do you mean?

>green text the story

Op = faggot

Hell no nigga, what the fuck are you even thinking asking this question?

>hey Sup Forums, should i rape a child?? P-pls respond!!

Go sit in the tub, turn on your shower, and have a nice long think to yourself about what you've just done OP.

What would your moms think man? Fucking Christ.

how old are you?

Don't girls start masturbating at 11? What the fuck you want me to do, she's really cute, has a round ass and some nice tits. I am attracted to females and I've catch her checking my crotch.

and you don't see the problem with that?

He's talking shit anyway

>Be me 4 years ago
>15 years old
>Swimming in private pool with female cousin
>We're playing, touching each other and running
>She starts touching lower and lower everytime
>I do the same
>It scalates
>We go to the changing room
>we're both nude
>I get an erection
>Feme cousin starts giving me a blowjob

Happened a lot of times.

fake and gay

Not really, age in numbers seems like such an arbitrary thing. If she's sexually mature enough and is receptive, why does it matter? She's obviously menstruating by now.

>Don't girls start masturbating at 11?
What the fuck has this got to do with anything you actual autist? What are you? A Muslim?
>What the fuck you want me to do
Find a woman who is of legal age you absolute chucklefuck.
>she's really cute, has a round ass and some nice tits. I am attracted to females and I've catch her checking my crotch.
Be the adult in this situation, and do the responsible thing. In other words; Don't rape your kid-cousin you mongoloid.

Go to bed OP.

What do you want me to do, go to the past and time stamp it? lmao. That same day, at night. I stayed in her house and we both slept in the same room. When everyone went to sleep, she came down to my bed and we tried to fug, but she said it hurt a lot when I tried to penetrate and started crying. I gave her a kiss and we went to sleep.

she not old enufe know whats shes doing

Not uncommon, just a very bad idea. Don't get yourself fucked, OP.

God this site became a shithole of normies.

After being what it was, there was the overtroll wave, and now this.
Fucking boring.

OP just be careful about it, but your chances look nice, just think well about all the possible outcomes.

Whatchu mean rape, you think I am going to force her? Holy shit, you guys have issues.

I'll just keep observing, and if she is receptive make a subtle move to see how she reacts. I am not going to grab her neck and rape her, what the fuck.

She can understand math, but she can't understand cock in pussy feels good? What the fuck, senpai.

jesus fucking christ hang yourself

I tried to stop, but every time I come around she keeps acting so shy and embarrass, won't stop laughing at my jokes. Her cuteness really gets me, I wanna hug her.

dose she even know what sex is?

Girls start masturbating as soon as 9, and by 10 they can understand sexual jokes. You think teenagers are stupid or what?

Do it OP don't be a Fag and don't listen to the cucks

Hugs ok, if she hugs you. Hugs are for uncles, Fucks are for felons.

just really fucked up to me

OP has autism.
>h-hey Sup Forums should I fuck my kid cousin? Also hello FBI lololol

Seriously, end it now.

To be honest, I think my early sexual encounters with other female cousins at her age is what messed me up. I wish she'd never come to my house, now I can't stop thinking about her.

>chucklefuck
Kek

you have to stop

Are blowies ok?

What do you think it's going to happen?

your going to ruin her life

Dude op if she is fine as fuck go for it, you will thank yourself later if she never tells anyone plus you get that cheese pizza

How?

Ins't cheese Pizza for kids? She's a teenager now. I'll see how she reacts to me getting closer and whatnot, if she's not receptive I'll stop. But I really want to feel her close. She's a bit chubby, so cute.

your really a dumb fuck arunt you

There's a difference between you, a 19 year old (although likely autistic) fully grown man, and your 12 year old cousin who is a child. Regardless of whether she is sexually mature or not is out of the question - You're exploiting your kid-cousins curiosity which (unless you're from some backwater shithole country) is classed as rape as far as the law goes, and it'll likely fuck her up later in life when she realises what you did to her. Might seem like a great idea to her in the moment, but she's a kid, and kids are incapable of making choices about shit that they don't mentally have the means to fully comprehend.

If you just want to circlejerk with fellow kiddy-diddlers, Sup Forums isn't the place for that, and it never has been despite what some of these faggots might tell you.

Hang yourself if you're serious OP. Preferably on livestream.

Maybe, you could also try to convince me not to do it by explaining what you mean instead of insulting me. I don't want to hurt her.

No, user. Blowsies are not approved.

^ he explains it all

>family
>take advantage of family for sex

Do it OP. You'll be a hero to all on Sup Forums you could be the hero Sup Forums needs.

Alright, I won't do anything. I'll just stay in my room and try to avoid her as much as possible. Hopefully she'll get tired of being ignored and ask my parents to get her back to her house soon.

I hope I at least get to hug her.

Nah man, fuck it. I don't want to fuck up my little cousin for life just because I am a loser.

NO what are you doing, is this how you want Sup Forums to remember you Op? Do you want to be remembered as the fag who didn't be a hero? This is your chance to be a hero. So get out of your room and give her the D.

Be a hero Op. Not an hero.

ITT people who don't know what they're talking about, saying what society wants them to say

You got this man. We believe in you m8.

Nothing wrong with hugs OP, but learn to control your sickfuckery before you hurt someone you fucking mongoloid.

Go reward yourself with a KitKat or something for doing the right thing and staying away from her you sexual predator, you.

You can do it Op. you can do it.

dont avoid her just dont fuck her
if she mather as you just tell her how you feel

I've already had blowies, rubbing and almost sex with other female cousins her age. Back then I was 15 and had more of a pass. I am 19 now, man.

I'll be happy if I get to hug her and maybe kiss her. I wish she wasn't so goddam cute, I don't get how 12 years old females can get such pretty lips, boobs and asses.

Ignore these cucks Op. They are the evil who want to stop you. You must ignore them and give her the D man.

>your going to ruin her life because society says you will.
yeah well society also says we should praise pop culture and pay taxes to upper class tards in office

tell her how you feel then

I might be austitic, but I think that would just complicate things. In the past, what worked for me was communicating through body language and play, not words. What's she supposed to say if I tell her this?

JUST DO IT OP.

be honest she'll like that

JUST FUCK HER. ITS NIT RAPE WHEN BOTH OF YOU CONSENT TO IT M8.

God damn, Sup Forums has changed.

i agree with this
if she say no dont force her

ᵈᵒᶰᵗ DO IT OP

I've already tried penetrating a 12 year old once, it didn't work out so well.

You need to do it Op. It's not something you can choose to do. You HAVE to do it. For Sup Forums

story?

Honestly. What in the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

Shut up filthy Cuck. Your trying to stop our hero Op. go back to tumbler where you belong.

tell her using finger puppets. 12 yr old bitches love finger puppets

She's got meaty lips like this girl, same eyes and hair colour. She's so fucking cute....

Would you fuck a girl that looked like that? she is pretty much that girl but a bit younger, she's about 1.65cm tall right now.

ITT: Bunch of 14 - 16 year olds encouraging a potentially unstable OP to rape his child cousin while concerned 18+ Anons who aren't edgelords try to convince him why he shouldn't ruin her life for a moment of pleasure that will quickly turn into guilt causing OP to kill himself and destroy his entire family in the process.

Fucking hell Sup Forums
Don't listen to this fucking idiot OP. She's 12. T w e l v e. She's not going to know how to process that shit properly, and all it'll do is create a ball of shit for you (and her) further down the line.

Remember dude, you're the adult here. Look at the wider picture. If you do what you're thinking of doing, what possible good can come of it long-term? Fuck-all. That's what. Pack it in.

Turn your computer and phone off until this thread has 404'd, the last thing you need are these retards telling you to fuck your kid-cousin because they think it's "foar teh epik lulz!!11 le anonimoose!!1!"

What makes her so desirable anyway OP? Cant you just fuck someone your own age?

And also if you want, you can finger her first. THEN get into all the fun stuff later man. Like the other user said, as long as you not want to do it, it's not rape.

>what would your moms think man
My sides

We need pics to give op good advice.

V&

So why ask advice if you've already done it?

fuck off and die with your bullshit thread.

well, unless shes a statue.
>replied only to make this joke.

also >how much more mature are you than when you were 12 or even 5 or 8, besides specific knowledge you learned in school, and political views; because those are just measures of known intelligence which of course would increase as time goes on, and has nothing to do with maturity you ass fucks.

>i thought when i grew up people would stop being so dumb all the time about everything.
>it just got worse.

These dudes just want you never to get laid so you can be like them

Ignore this post, it's another bad guy from the hellish out known as tumbler. You have to go back to tumbler, cunt.

>What makes her so desirable anyway OP? Cant you just fuck someone your own age?

I don't go out much, to be honest. I live in a very isolated area and there aren't many people my age around and, me probably being autistic doesn't help me make friends. I really like how she's so receptive to my jokes and how cute she laughs acting all shy around me, makes me wish I could hug her and kiss her.

It's not an excuse, but that's how she makes me feel.

OP you still here?

Because I used to be more impulsive and easy going when I was 15. It's much harder for me to be social, plus I am conscious of my age...

Yes, I am still here. She's sleeping right now, my sleeping schedule is fucked up and I'll probably be sleeping during the day. Might be a good thing, that's a good excuse not to spent time with her...

Listen Op. these Anons here may seem like they want you to do it with your cousin. But they are kidding around, knowing how people on this board especially tend to have a dark sense of humor. If you get horny around her, try to go somewhere where no one will see you and jerk off till you cum. Works all the time with my friends:)

Fucking someone in this thread has said the right thing and it's this guy.
>mfw

just talk to and see were it goes but don't force her in to anything

Yeah, I'll probably just jerk it off and wait till she's gone. I just want to go back to normal, I don't even feel like improving my hobbies right now, such a shame, I had some momentum going on....

You could also just go sign onto a dating website as well if you want pussy. There's plenty of girls and dudes who go on dating websites to get boyfriends/girlfriends

When did Sup Forums get filled with whiteknight trap cucks? Literally has been 2 years ive been here and you fags are pathetic.

Op, wait till she makes subtle moves. Warm her up, treat her like a goddamn princess, and go slow when your tasting that sweet pussy juice with your cock. Make her feel like the #1 in the world after your done, because every single user in this thread is jealous they couldnt get the local chad to cuck their 13 year old high school sweetheart.

Im even jealous. Im way the fuck into 12-16 nahmeen.

I am too much of a sperg to do that, teenager girls are easier because they always seem so eager to spent time with you and have fun, it's much easier for me to stop being such a cold ass robot with them. Adult women want things from you I don't have right now.

Good job on giving advice on how to get arrested for being a pedo, pedo. Don't try to convince Op to f his cous just because it will fill your messed up heart with satisfaction.

Started giving you a blowjob? So did you nut down her throat or did she just suck on it a little?

Bullshit

>I don't go out much, to be honest. I live in a very isolated area and there aren't many people my age around and, me probably being autistic doesn't help me make friends.
Probably bait but I'll bite on the offchance. It's not hard to make friends OP. Go to your local bar or nightclub and just worm your way into a group. I was a shut-in for 5+ years and I forced myself out when I was a fat 16 year old neckbeard. Years later? I now have friends, and a stable as fuck relationship with a girl who's a qtp2t. If I can do it, you can too dude. Believe in you.
>I really like how she's so receptive to my jokes and how cute she laughs acting all shy around me, makes me wish I could hug her and kiss her.
That's because she's a kid and she probably looks up to you and respects you as a grown-up. I'd not wanna jeapordise that shit in exchange for getting your dick wet. It's a lot less complicated and a lot less stressful long-term to just have a wank and forget about your retarded plans to fuck your cousin.
>It's not an excuse, but that's how she makes me feel.
I dig that - Not an excuse, more of an explaination. Helps shed some light on it. Cheers.
>he doesn't want OP to rape a child
>must be tumblr
Nigga, I worked with children and young teens for over a decade. Doesn't mean I'm tumblr for showing concern both for OP's wellbeing and his cousins wellbeing. I've probably been on this asshole of a website longer than you anyway you cumguzzler.

She was a bit shy at first and only licked it like a lollipop, but then she started trying to get as much of it as possible, got some bites here and there. I never came inside her mouth, because I just didn't think it was cool at the time, always warned her.

Cute fuckable little cousins aside don't bring undertale into this!

Thank god at least one user gave a serious reply.