Have you ever fucked a pregnant?

Have you ever fucked a pregnant?

No. And it pisses me off. When my wife was pregnant she some kind of placenta complications and the doctor strictly forbid her from having orgasms. So I got a couple 'sorry about that' blowjobs and handys. But I wanted to fuck that pussy dammit.

That's hard, I would have fucked anyway

i am a pregnant, and obviously ive fucked
but to answer your question,
yes, i have fucked since getting pregnant

Is it better?

a bit more sensative, but otherwise not really different

Yep. Not that different really. Just positions change up. She did seem hotter inside if that makes sense.

If she hadn't spent a fortune on IVF because we'd been fucking for over a year and it hadn't happened....she might have let you. But in my case that fucking baby was more important than my happiness from the very beginning.

Before I have sex with my GF I have zero interest in trying to get her pregnant. After I fuck my GF I have zero interest in trying to get her pregnant. But DURING sex I'll do anything I can to try and not wear a condom or slip in before I put it on. I KNOW she wants it too because she's wrapped her legs around me and manoeuvered to try and get me to just do it bareback before. But then as soon as I KIND of get started one of us is like "NO!" and the other panics and we just use protection.

I think it's like this innate thing where we both want my cum in her. I need her to start taking the pill but she's waiting for her (Australian medical card for students) medicare card to come through.

it's okay. better after the kid. u can have a quick drink while fucking. fresh milk on your cornflakes and shit. squeeze some milk into yor coffee. treating her like a milk factory helps her lose the baby weigth too.

Not pregnant, a few months after.
Still lactating.
Sucked milk out dem tits as she rode my cawk.
Coolest thing ive done in a while

Yep. My wife and I fucked a ton when she was preggers. Shit was cash. Until about 36 weeks when everything sucks for them lol

Did twice yesterday, doesn't really add anything to it though. The thought of getting one prego while cuming inside is more arousing

yeah, it feels amazing, I guess her pussy swell upp a bit, and it felt even tighter than before she got pregnant

her tits grew alot too, so now I can titfuck her aswell, couldnt do that before pregnancy and wont be able to after she has stopped lactating, so I make the most of it now

fucking a pregnant girl is a dream of mine

My wife just pushed out our kid two weeks ago.... now I miss fucking a pregnant

Morning my first daughter was born fucked the shit out of my wife whislt spooning. Came buckets inside her. I thinks about that sometimes when I'm brushing my daughters hair.

Nowadays though after four little demon spawns me wife's belly always looks like a pregnant

>Mfw (sad 9gag panda)

My wife wouldn't let my dick go dry for a day while she was preggo. Shit made he an animal for some reason.

So hot. Pics?

post pregnant girls