Any of you niggers have experience with fucking a hooked of backpage? What should I look out for...

Any of you niggers have experience with fucking a hooked of backpage? What should I look out for? Thoughts on going in raw? Greentexts welcome.

What the fuck does that even mean

Are you on meth? Fuck off retard.

Hooker**

Shut up nigger

I've fucked 2. I reccomend checking to see if they have additional adds of different sites. Put their number into google, if they have one on The Erotic Review you're pretty much golden. DO NOT RAWDOG.

Also, post pics of the one you're thinking about getting

What's the likelihood of me catching something if I do raw dog?? Condoms reallyyyy kill my sex drive. Also Greentext your story man

>Saturday night me and a friend go out drinking and we shut the bar down
>Them we go to a strip club. I get my dick played with and he fucks a stripper
>Strip club closes and we're not done partying
>Decide to get hookers
>I text like 10 different ones because it's like 5 in the morning and who knows which one will be up
>Like half reply, theyre either uggos or too expencive
>Find one whos game even get a timestamp from the bitch
>Drive for like an hour to the city to a super 8, it's like 9 am now
>Go in and go to her room
>Looks like shes aged 10 years from her pics and kinda trashy
>Fuck it im already here
>Tells me to get naked and put the money on the dresser
>Kinda sketched out but oh well, I do it.
>She comes back in and sucks me bare back.
>I fuck her in a fer different positions over the next half our
>won't let me vid her sucking my dick or do anal
>I can hear my big ole dong hurting her and she has to go tot he bathroom at one point because I kept smashing her bladder
>Confidence booster af
>I nut in her mouth and leave
>Kinda burns when I pee now

Burns when you pee?? Shit nigga. Maybe you're just paranoid. Yeah I feel like if I time it right I could be her first fuck of the day. I'm way not down to fuck some Hooker after she's been ran through by a bunch of other guys literally minutes apart. She at least has to shower and shit.

It stoped burning today and I got tested yesterday so i think it was all in my imagination. But still she swallowed. I don't know how many other guys shes swallowed or what they had. I'm still on the lookout for my nest hooker though so it must have not phased me too bad.

Spoken like a champ. Got any pics of her? How bad was she irl compared to pics?

Let me try to find some

Thanks

The pic on her ad

The timestamp I got

You say she aged ten years in person?

She looked rough as hell. Like the pics from her ad were taken several years ago

Makes me sad for her for some reason. Shes had a rough life. Did you at least leave a nice review for her?

Nah, she was alright but not that great either. She was 33. I think I'll stick to younger girls for now

Im gonna barf thats fuckin gross

Damn dude. I wouldn't even let this old lady suck my dick lol. Where are you from? She looks eastern European or some shit. Or maybe Canadian.

>33
Fuck she aged like a bottle of milk thats been smoking cigars for 30 years

Is this is the 90s?

Illinois. After you've drank your self stupid and been blueballed by strippers you'd be suprised what you'd fuck. Not to mention I couldn't tell how bad that pic is from my phone. Fuck I should have just stayed away or found a different one.

Did she take her denchers out before she blew you?

Yeah man. I recommend going at a decent hour and look for ads that say 100% real or current.

Kek

Lmao, she didn't have denchers. This one was worse than her pics, but my first one was better looking than her pics. She'd be dating material if she wasnt a hooker.

Any pics of that one??

Nah, that was months ago and I can't find ehr ad anymore. I was on vacation when I got her too. I went to her house and she was super chill.

Damn why's it got to be Ariel Rebel's photo. Ugh.. I love her pussy :P