Hey guys I have a query can you give me advice?

Hey guys I have a query can you give me advice?

Me and my girl pictured, we've been going strong for 5 years now.
The sex is amazing, she eats the dick all day, but there's one problem.
She always stinks.
She refuses to have a shower and I don't know why.
Last time we wen't to a children's birthday party they were throwing water balloons so I intentionally grabbed the hose and just hosed her down, I didn't tell her why and she was mad at me for a week afterwards for picking on her with the hose.

What should I do b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol faggot

Have you tried asking her about it?

Can someone explain to me how a human male can be sexual attracted to a formless hill of flesh? It has always puzzled me.

>Last time we wen't to a children's birthday party they were throwing water balloons so I intentionally grabbed the hose and just hosed her down

well I've done all I can without directly demanding she shower
like gifting her soap and suggesting she join me in the shower etc but nothing works

Should I buy a pool?
She goes to the beach but refuses to swim

Let her know that you are turned off by her lack of hygiene.

That's very gentlemanly of you for accompanying her home.

Douse her with gasoline and set her ablaze.
All your problems are solved.
Profit!

I guess if this is a legit question;

obviously she hates her body and is disgusted to look at it and would rather waste away. Make her do meth for a couple months the kilo's will drop.

please don't reproduce

op just let her go back into the sea, like the whale she is

Start spiking her food with crushed up diet pills. It won't fix the smell but at least then she won't be hideous.

man, this is some decent personal army bait.

Here you go OP

kek

The only time she doesn't smell so foul is when she stinks of sex.
Should I just make her have sex more?
I've tried using kinky things like food in bed (which she loves) and I sneak aromatic things in there too to make it more pleasant.
She is happy with her weight and very healthy so she doesn't need diet pills or anything

stop posting pics of your pet whale. beastiality is fucking disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself

he wants you to use the image's filename to go to the facebook profile and tell her that her husband is shitting on her on Sup Forums.

thats why he keeps posting facebook pictures.

Umm...ok first off no she isn't healthy. Not in the least. Next, some folks only get it when you hit them directly with the offending issue. So you just gotta say, "Gravy, I love you. You know that. But you smell, and not in a good way. I want our relationship to grow, but this is an issue."

calling someone like that "gravy" makes me want to puke.

did you mean to type baby or is gravy an actual "cutsey" nickname?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

How about "Lardy" or "Whaley"

omg, i can literally see how she smells

Ok this is officially bait now

No. Her name is Gravy Ugg Tumblina. She is the deviled egg of his eye.