Out of 10. ?/10
If 0 = Suicide imminent
and 10 = Godlike state of utter pure bliss

And why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is me everyday, I am a bipolar mess when I run out of drugs though

I would say a 7 for sure. Good Girl, Apartment with good roommates, Dog who is pretty awesome. Really only worried about my grades.

Right around 3 to be honest, pretty damn shitty and I've been about the same for quite the while. Was at 0 easily a month ago. Did try to kill myself a month ago so... Yeah pretty shitty, what about you?

5 or so. I'm kind of in a bad spot financially, but things are looking up a little and I can't help but feel good since the election.

Glad things are looking up, user. Even if it's only slightly.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Not really I hate to say. Currently hanging on a by a thread at work and if I lose it I am going to mentally lose it again. So yeah, that's fun I guess.

I'm like a 3 right now, was a 1, or a 0, about two weeks ago.

4/10 i quit my job today because im a pathetic mess. my girlfriend is trying to get me to move in with her but i dont have a car or a job or anything now and i just moved here. my family hates me because i just came out as gay. i have $10 in my bank right now

story?

all i do all day is smoke weed, play video games, and binge watch netflix. the job i quit was in fast food. i split rent on a house with my brother and he doesnt know i wuit my job and hes the only person in the world that has faith in me

I'm pretty depressed today but it will be fine.
How are you?

3. ugly.

With you i mean op

i never been so sad and depressed but because i am man i dont care and i just live my shitty life

Literal 1
This guy came from a meetup thread to fuck me and couldn't get it up. Fml. Like why didn't he just tell me he wasn't attracted to me?

my guess seazire from the ignition

0. 3-4 minutes left

a 7, i could be feeling better but i got hvae sex with my cute roomate so yeah im good.

4/10 pretending im trying to learn how to be content

1 or 2 right now. Was a 0 a couple months ago. Use Chewing tobacco to get through the day and then lurk Sup Forums at night. Havent gotten a good nights sleep in months.

Meh. Wouldn't automatically assume it's your fault someone couldn't get it up. Could be any number of reasons.

Really?

I'm moving in with my girlfriend's family tomorrow to prepare for a big move to another state next month, feeling good about that.
On the other hand, I have a 10 hour shift at work in 6 hours and I haven't been able to sleep, so that's not too great.
All in all, 6.5/10

0 minutes

see ya b

Really what?

2/10

Important paper that I've barely started was due two days ago, and I'm 95% to blame

Yet here I am on Sup Forums

At about a 3. Slogging my way slowly through school and going to finish the semester with decent grades, which are the only thing I have going for me right now. Taking on more debt than I should be though because I don't have the discipline to work and go to school at the same time, so I barely work (tempt jobs). No friends or social life currently. Only make it through the day by playing a 10 year old FPS. Been thinking about killing myself on and off throughout the year.

Really any number of reasons lel

2 out of 10. so depressed ad fucking lonely, just sucked a dudes dick earlier tonight just so I could feel something, since i cant get a girl.

Correct. A dude can have any number of psychological or physical problems causing his limp dick unrelated to his partner.

Probably 2 right now, semester is a mess, very few friends, thinking about suicide every day. Asked a girl who seems to like me for her number two days ago but I don't know what to do, if she notices how boring and empty I am it would destroy any of the progress I did with my social anxiety in the past few years. Not being able to get over my shitty highschool years also isn't helping.

fucking fags

                                                                                                        hi

1/10
Gf left me two weeks ago and I still love and miss her
I've been trying to get her back for these two weeks, and finally we met at a fancy restaurant for dinner.
It ended up with her slapping me on the face in front of everybody and walking away.
I'm close to killing myself.

what did you do

About 0/10 right now

Just realized I'm full on overworked, but already did shit to internship and relationship

I haven't slept for 9 days and would love an hero

i have somewhat 4 "friends" more like acquaintances
no gf
semester full of terror profs

Probably about a 1.
I had a literal mental breakdown inside a police station today.

sometimes 2, sometimes 10. i hope it never reaches 0

Its been a long sequence of things and actions
Basically, she told me about being immature, not acting like a man she wants, whining and bitching a lot, etc.
She also found out I had a dating app on my phone (I tried to hook up with someone while she's away, no success), and all I could tell about how this doesn't matter and I want to be with her no matter what couldn't help
I'm a fucking waste of oxygen, I know

3, my rabbit died after 9 yrs. Im sad

0 a year ago but now 9 thanks to psychedelic drugs and reading about different philosophies, and basic science I've learned to appreciate just the fact that I'm alive and aware of my existence. And even though I'm poor, and an immigrant in a country where I get no benefits, at least I can laugh at how we take life so seriously.. (and also I'm not an idiot who went to college to fail like you nuggets)

                        ÷

I'm at about a 2 right now.
I'm starting to hate everything, I constantly berate myself to the point where I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. My GF broke up with me on my birthday and I don't think I can get another one. I go to music college and never feel adequate enough. I've planned suicide multiple times but I never do it because I have common sense. So overall i'd say I'm good

1. Divorce, other men. Real close.

Well don't feel bad. I have the opposite problem, which is even dumber. My bf and I are in an open relationship and due to me being completely overworked and not noticing I flipped shit at him dating another girl then kept him up for nights with emotional conversations

What the fuck was I thinking? How will he stay with me?

10/10
I am feeling fantastic.

Not gonna lie, pretty close to a #2. Made the mistake of pretending like I could hold down a relationship but I knew otherwise.

As expected even that half assed fat ass skank found someone better lol. Now I'm stuck here just trying to readjust to my single life. Oh well, fuck me right?

Shes a bitch that made you her bitch. Bitch that bitch you bitch.

why is dog only pretty awsome! Poor doggo!

>throws lit match on floor during seizure
>passes out

pasta la pizza

Well dude.. stick some energy into something,.. but why gf and be gay? You told your family you are gay but not your gf who wants you to move in? very confusing..

Whats so bad about single life. You get to masturbate to attractive women without feeling guilty, have more money in the bank because you aren't spending it on your gf all the time, get too watch more anime and gain a bunch of weight.

alcohol or certain medications can cause it. might've just been nervous and drank a little. im sure he feels shittier and more embarrased than you.

She gave you the number right.. what the fuck are you waiting for.. call her.. go for a drink.. no expectations, not from her not from you.. just enjoy.. fucking do it NOW

feelsgoodman

About a 2 or a 3 right now. Usually, I'm about a 5 or 6.

This is coming from a man who literally has everything. Long-term marriage to a beauty, successful business, wealth, great house/neighborhood/cars and all of it paid off/debt free with money in the bank to boot.

Can't find happiness in my existence, though, but I am a workaholic and in my current (new) job, I'm below folks who are honestly beneath me, as in not-as-qualified, etc.

That's not what is bothering me, though. I think I'm just anxious about the future.

Drugs. The prescription kind. There's a huge stigma but it could really drag you out of it before you waste your good fortune.

not until you realize this

.. so you feel guilty about fapping towards your gf... and you spend money on her and it doesn't feel right.. perhaps you should re-evaluate your relationship mannnn.

3/10. Picked up a night shift retail, and my sleep schedule is all kinds of fucked. I'm terrified at the debt I'm in for school, and I'm about to get in even more because I'm starting a Bachelor's. I've been doing school on and off for 5 years now, and all I have is 2 associate's. $20,000 in debt, for nothing.

~5
Social life is pretty good but my grades are complete ass and I'm getting in trouble a lot. I also need a gf

Yeah I was gonna say, and it's like everyone else said. Pretty much just disillusioned by no direction in life anymore.

I'll handle being single alright again I was kinda okay with being a forever alone before I met her and I think I just got too dependent. It's pretty dumb.

4 with occasional dips into 3 and 2

I'm about a 4.5

I'm d-d-d-d d-d-d-d-drunk.
Feeling good, 3/10 fam.

... was drunk last night.. now hungover in office.. browsing 4chins instead of working.. contemplating skipping out of office for kinky massage...

9/10 just smoked my good morning j

3/10
Pissing out of my arse as usual

Fuck, that would be sublime. How easy is it for you to slip under the radar? If you truly don't give a shit, go for it.

That's a quite a burden.

.. very easy... I'm independant consultant, in an office with other people but they won't notice or care or think twice if I leave the office.. have money too.. and went to this massage place the other day and got freaky fucking good kinky massage from polish chick ;... and, she told me which shop she works in town as her day job and I may be rambling but also thinking she may have told me where she works as a hint that whe might be interested in a massage outside of the studio where she normally works.. hmmm and hnnnggg... why always fucking horny with a hangover? Is that normal?

1/10 Gf left me a week before for her ex, came back and left me again few minutes ago.

0 dude .
Prozac not working today grrrrrr. ...

Ha know the feeling, although it happened about 12 years ago! And I was super fucking cuck too! Found out later that she was cheating on me with her ex too. .. any way, long story short, yep, it still stings, (well only now that I am thinking about it.. ) but you know, you move on,.. what the fuck else can you do!

You're an instinctual creature, do as you please. It's all subjective to me, and it''s not my responsibility to justify or guide your actions. Best of luck.

2; long story.

N O S T A L G I A T H R E A D.

okay man, thanks, fucking convincing argument! Jesus, whats wrong with a normal Sup Forums reply, e.g. YES go for it and score pics!

I belong in /r9k/ tbqh.

3/10
Tons of bills, working 60-70 hours a week, love my girlfriend but don't trust her. About to quit my job and leave my girlfriend and move to the other side of the country.

Nice try, master baiter.

Beg in front of her to be back and then suck her ex off to make sure he doesn't come in between. That's the only thing you can do user

>meet guy two years ago
>both decide to just be fuck buddies
>I catch feelings
>he friendzones me
>try to get over it for pretty much the whole two years (caught feelings early on)
>finally drink myself into a hole where I aggressively start avoiding him to chase him away
>last few months I'm just putting him off while he tried harder and harder to hang out
>really don't care
>finally give in
>tells me he loves me
>all the old feelings come flooding back
>make the mistake of agreeing to try us out
>goes well first few weeks, but I'm still drinking (not as much)
>he asked me to quit for real a few days ago
>I'm going through the withdrawals now
>realizing this might be a huge mistake now
>we were doing so good while I was drinking moderately every day, but now I'm just...bored, disinterested, angry, depressed, etc.
>I think I've lost all interest in him, but I can still feel like I want him
>Can't decide if I should just secretly go back to drinking a little a day to relight the fire

On top of that, my mom stole my car and wont give it back despite the fact that my only other joy in life was my volunteering, and the fact I have community service to do. She keeps saying she'll make the time to take me, but she always backs out last-minute.

My father is a complete twat who can't take a fucking joke and shuts me out for months when I make a smartass crack.
>Hey if I send you a small package to your apartment, will you get it?
>Isn't that how the mail system works?
>OK FORGET IT NEVER MIND

I have no real friends, unless you count my two exs who still want me after 5 years constantly trying to get nudes out of me. No job (DUI shot my already low chances, plus no jobs here). Only thing I can do is camwhore, but I get bored really quick doing it and since I'm new at it, the money isn't that great.

Really, the two only comes from the fact that I live alone rent-free and I'm mildly attractive.

1 or 2
I've grown slowly more apathetic over the last few years, flunked out of high school but got my GED and started taking community college classes, after a year of that I dropped out. Now I have no friends and don't talk to anybody except for a handful of people online. Can't eat much, can't sleep at night at all, frequent nausea, lost most of my muscle tone and my will to live. And my hands are inexplicably freezing cold all the time.

Bitches do shit like that all the time.
Trying to form you like they want you. They don't even realize or stand up to their own mistakes or want to change themselves.
Fucking hoes. I'm in a similar situation and I'm 7/10 mad right now.

Oh, right, and I'm just straight broke as fuck.

Round up, you'll feel better.