User I need help to stop myself from being autistic and messing it up with this girl

user I need help to stop myself from being autistic and messing it up with this girl.

> been together 1.5 years
> renting an apartment together, everything is perfect
> she cooks, cleans, makes me breakfast every morning
> 8/10 redhead qt tight small body, perfect tits
> lifts regularly, does yoga
> never turns down sex, initiates often
> no crazy mood swings, no jealousy, always supportive
> helped me through depression
> does drugs with me sometimes, loves playing vidya
> normal family, normal friends, no hoes
> two college degrees, good well-paid job

mfw when I can't believe I'm with someone like her. I'm so anxious about her dumping me I turn autist and start fights. She gets super sad and doesn't understand what's wrong. I always feel bad, apologize and things go back to normal.

I'm so afraid I'll fuck it up tho. Wat do user?

moar of her?

^

Explain it to her

go to therapy, dude. and tell her you are.

I call bait, if no bait explain this to her and then tell her that is why you are enrolling in outpatient psychological help IMMEDIATLEY. Seriously man don't fuck this up. You have THE DREAM. When people say "what are you up too" Just point at her or show a picture of her and say "Im fucking living the dream."

+ Pics required

You worrying about her leaving will ultimately drive her away

Drunk as fuck but from what I can see

>Fear of intimacy
>No/extremely low self esteem
>Still depression but not as prevalent

You're afraid she'll leave so you create conflict/a reason to be pissed or to leave yourself. Same basis for the esteem except on a (sub)conscious level you don't think you deserve happiness.

So you doubting why she's with you is you holding yourself in disregard/hating yourself. Pretty much like me, but you have the gf.

Make any sense?

Tell her how you feel ya dingus
Literally explain this process to her and explain how you feel about her and she should try to understand if she really does care. Talk about possible solutions. Grow up and stop coming to Sup Forums for support.

I've taken antidepressants in the past but quit a year ago. Weed helps with anxiety but I don't want to smoke at home. I don't know there's like nothing wrong and most days it's all fine but then I kind of flip out and get passive and moody and can't explain to her what's wrong because I don't know what's bothering me. Her ex was super depressed and manipulative and treated her like shit and I'm so afraid I'll end up doing the same thing.

dude. i'm telling you to go to therapy. it will help you. do it for you, not the relationship. take care of yourself, and that's how you'll take care of her and the relationship.

Communicate this to her user. Be honest and let her support you in not fucking up.

Yeah I think you're right. I haven't had very successful relationships in the past and I pretty much spent my early 20s crazy depressed.

Fuck but wouldn't she think that I'm going to therapy because she's not like good enough? I know she wants to make me happy what if she takes it as her being a failure?

And you're asking Sup Forums ? These hamsters don't know how to hold on to a relationship even if It came with a leash

Nah bro, go to a place that really does good love advice, like /po/

If she's as great as you say she is, she won't feel that way. Let me say something you won't hear from most people: so many of the things you are feeling are not real and you need help to learn how to process them.

She will love you for being able to be open with her about getting help, and if nothing else she'll be relieved because she'll know *it wasn't her fault you have been acting this way*.

What the other niggers say is true, spend some time with a therapist though. Depression is a bitch and it'll stick around for years.

Sounds like you have a good thing going so you just gotta move with how it goes; from what you said she cares and it hurts when you pull some self-loathing fuckery. Explain your whole deal and if she's put up with your shit until now, she should understand this.

She not a metal health professional though, her role isn't to get you better, it's being your girlfriend.
You going to a psychologist is a sign of you wanting this relationship to work and also to help yourself be better.

>wants advice about how to avoid being autistic
>comes here

You should just tell her that. It sounds like she's not the type to play games with you if you tell her that stuff. As long as you're clear that you know it's not true but you feel it anyway, should be fine.

Tell her how you feel.
Tell her thst she is amazing and thst you are amazed thst she is with you.
Ask her to marry you.

She is sensitive to my depression tho, her ex was a depressed psycho and I know she thinks to an extent that me feeling this way is her fault.
I guess I gotta have the talk then. Fuck I don't know what to say I've suppressed everything for so long.

After only a year and a half?

Just start at the beginning user, once you poke a hole in it, it should all slip out.

Honestly you should realize she won't freak out like you're imagining she will. The girl made a life decision to move into an apartment with you, she didn't seem like the type to drop you completely over this. She'll be understanding, just chill bruh.

Tell her whats good, Sup Forumsro.

It seems like you don't feel equal to her, seeing as she does everything. You should tell her you want to help out more, maybe help cleaning or cooking. You have to get over your anxiety of her leaving, this person wants to be with you and has been for one and a half years, you both love eachother, just be normal. I sincerially hope everything works out, user.