Why did my English father fuck a foreigner? I do not like being mixed, it isn't healthy for me or for other people

Why did my English father fuck a foreigner? I do not like being mixed, it isn't healthy for me or for other people

Your only problem is your autism

End this for all of us, kill yourselv

You the hapa that can't grow facial that doesn't look like pubes glued onto your face?
Or are you the paki

Help the world and just end yourself already, for the white race.

Killing myself would be illegal, and if I was to travel by ferry, car or plane it would make people feel uncomfortable to share their flight, ship and channel tunnel with a dodgy shitskin like me
Ah yes the looked after child, I've been called a paki countless times but my mother is a monkey from the Philippines yes, I can't grow a proper beard like most hapas but people here fail to realise this.

What race did your father breed with?

Can you not read? From what I know my mother has Spanish, Chinese and Filipino(abbo) blood

> calling your own mother a monkey

Filthy and disgusting.

>my mother is a monkey from the Philippines
You aren't a worthless miserable unlikeable stupid shit because you're mixed, it's because you aren't a man, you cannot even respect your parents. Even if you don't respect them, never chat shit about them like that you whiney virg.

>my mother is a monkey
kys disgusting piece of shit subhuman

The reason I whine is because I am mixed, its because I am an abomination since birth, I am rootless therefore spineless beta who has never belonged in this country

You are an abomination because of your disgusting personality.

I also wonder why myt grandad breed with a jewess, three times aswell, and didn't have any other children with an other woman
Such cases

You are a beta and abomination becaus eyou choose to be, and only because you choose to be you are just using your HAPA status as an excuse.

I have a 3 inch penis and I'm 5'6 but I have had several long term successful relationships, you dont see me being a whiney faggot about it.

wow you're fucking autistic and your parents aren't to blame.

You are incredibly pathetic like all Sup Forumsacks.

At least you aren't a paki.

>You are an abomination because of your disgusting personality.
Thanks for the laugh
>because you choose to be you
Ahh yes I know this reason very well, the reason everyone thinks and informs me of when they believe I chose to come to my fathers country, they think I chose to crawl across a continent to disgust them, they believe I chose to be born here, they believe I chose to be a halfcaste, they believe I chose to be a shitskin, ahh yes you don't have to tell me, I guess I should just "choose" to stop being a mixed abomination and tomorrow I will rise an Englishman. You have enlightened me.

Imagine if the whole world called you a nigger and you thought you were white and they weren't joking

You should probably kill yourself. I don't know what else should I tell you.

Seek help for your mental problems from a professional, not here.

Why did my jewish father fuck a shiksa

>Killing myself would be illegal

yeah, going to prison after you killed yourself must be horrible

t. Sup Forums

Why are hapas the most obnoxious mixed people? No other group is as whiney as them.

if you are bot trolling you should kill yourself. not because you are mixed but you are a sad piece of shit