If god hates fags

If god hates fags,
but you don't believe in god,
does that mean you think being gay is ok?

If God hates faggots and he says that they all should be struck to death by lightning how are you still alive OP?

OP I just want to say that out of all my years on Sup Forums you are the biggest faggot that I have seen and we are talking about YEARS!!

Literally a couple of years
>newfag

OP I just want to say that if I had the option of sending one person into space without a space suit it would be you.

My oh my, check them

OP honestly I would tell you to an hero but the effort to just say it would cause me to go into such a rage that it would make me want to vomit into your mothers mouth shit on your fathers face and burn your sister alive in front of your young cousins then I would rape your girlfriend and frame your brother GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HATE YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT OF A FUCKING BRAIN!!! I want to go back in time let your dad cum in your mom then murder him. I then would grab your mother and keep her trapped in my basement until you were born then I would help her give birth to you then I would ass rape you as a new born. I would rape the baby yoou to death YOU FUCKING PIECE OF GARBAGE.

I thank god every day he doesn't exist. But if he did he'd be a nigger. Only a nigger would abandon his children like that

>>I would rape your girlfriend
>implying i have a girlfriend
kek

yeah dumbass he has a BOYfriend

Does this mean he's gay?

Hey OP, it's your heavenly Father. God. I made you in my image as the perfect Faggot. I love you and hot, sexy, powerful, beast of a child and son of God.

it was suppose to emphasize your faggotry you fucking dumb cunt FUCKING OP I WANT TO RAPE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!

You and OP have two things in common
1. You are a giant fucking faggot and no one gives a fuck about our opinion
2. You are a dumbass because m comment was emphasizing his faggotry you dumb cunt
3. Im including that you should an hero because well I feel like nothing to it.

Yeah it does mean hes a faggot but I think ive found a even bigger fagot then him you FUCKING DUMB CUNT!!!!!

awe that's cute. You got butt hurt on Sup Forums.

Being gay is never ok

dude this is the fourth thread I have seen you post this pic tonight. Just fap to it and get over it.

the only true answer

XD lol you obviously never went to school
1. You are a giant fucking faggot and no one gives a fuck about your opinion.
Step up to my level you little faggot
> the moment you realize you hit the faggot fault on earth

lol so true

you seem to care VERY much about my opinion.
Matter of fact it is making you quite livid.

Why do you keep looking at it?

I know right OP should just step out of his shell and stop being a little pussy lol. Never going to happen though because a faggot of his magnitude is enough to cause an earthquake on pluto. OP and this faggot should stop being little pussies.

Going for a fap record. See you in another thread?

Shits... I dont give. Faggot XD Im actually loling at your meme HEHE that shit weak. You pretty much just roasted yourself like I said
2. (You are a dumbass) because my comment was emphasizing his faggotry (you dumb cunt)
>O
>OV JJ

Possibly

Did I offend you when I corrected the dumbass for not knowing OP is a Faggot? Well look to your left. That is where I grow the fucks I give. BEHOLD HOW BARREN IT IS!!!!
eat the bait like rest without knowing it newfag

If God hates fags
God isn't doing anything about stuff he hates
Therefore not acting on hatred is Godly
Therefore leave those faggots alone

Rule 1 of Sup Forums. OP is always a faggot unless he delivers. So, girlfriend no. Boyfriend indeed But keep going. I like to pretend you are getting hot and bothered

the fuck man no money shot

I have a poster of nazis killing jews to my left so ya you do give fucks and no its not barren

God hates divorced people more. Next time read the bible

>chech 'em

sorry m8 drinking some tea while getting head so yeh broh im a little busy right now.

where the hell did you come from you sand nigger?

It seems I have made a miscalculation
>chech em

ash ketchup? or ash tray?

If you believe in god does that mean you also love jews and muslims? And everything they do?

correlation != causation