Are crimes like rape and murder not committed by the general public because they are illegal...

Are crimes like rape and murder not committed by the general public because they are illegal, or because they are morally wrong? If rape was legal, would you start raping people?

honestly.

too many females are just cock teases and want you to put out cash or w/e before they do shit for you/ with you.
ive know several guys who where accused of rape and had their lives destroyed.

so id say its only because its morally wrong.
but mainly not done due to consequence.

I don't think I'd start raping but I'd definitely hit some under age pussy.

Abuse and harrassment in general are morally wrong. Rape is assault. Also I'm sick of having to deal with deeply emotionally damaged "rape survivors" in the workplace, therefore your perverse thrills are affecting me personally, kill yourself.

No but I'd probably start getting raped.

How young we talking about here?

Same.

I'd start right away and never stop

Yes

Faggots. So you'd be ok with your mothers being raped?

Both play a part. There is also the illegal getting the shit kicked out of you or getting revenge killed deterrent too.

Illegal

>because they are illegal, or because they are morally wrong?

No because they are disgusting.

Also ever have sex with a women who isn't into you? Yeah it's like eating cold oatmeal with low fat milk.

No. I don't have it in me to hurt someone.
>inb4 moral fag

Rape is morally wrong because men would kill each other over it. Everyone always talks about the women being hurt, but think about how much male on male aggression we can prevent for having made rape punishable.

Yeah, and i would start with OPs faggot-ass.

I don't think you have a very good imagination. I'm a very gentle person but I can see how with a slightly different world I would rape a lot and kill a little,

>If rape was legal, would you start raping people?

No. Read more.

People will give you their moralized answers. If you want the cold truth look towards the sand niggers.

I might

Ya gatta do what ya gatta do

A stupid question coming from anyone but a psychopath, but I don't go around killing and raping people because I don't want to hurt people not because I'm afraid of getting caught.

You do understand that a "cock tease" literally can't exist if you just ignore them?

Don't throw money around.

Don't fall for obvious, overt flirty bullshit from movies.

Bam. If she keeps it up she's harassing you at which point you can ask authorities. Other than that, a "cock tease" is basically any woman who wants to hang out with a dude but not suck his dick because he bank-rolled a $40 bar tab?

What you're looking for is a prostitute.

This.

Rape is drastically different from murder.
Hell, ask any rape-murder victim's parents. They'd want their daughter alive rather than dead. Plus, police won't even bother actively searching for a simple rapist; they only do manhunts for murderers.

>Assuming I care

You cuck