cyka/10

You are all ugly people.
Oke bye!

Can't tell what you look like so no

Aight Sup Forums fuck my shit up

I am

blyat

Russian daddy

What the fuck? Is this fucking facebook? Get the fuck outta here with this bullshit "faces of Sup Forums". It's not fucking Instagram you fucking faggots. How about rate my butthole thread, huh? Pretty much the same

How's it hanging bros?

A

Heres me ugly as fuck neckbeard

Honestly, I thought that was a fucked up penis when I clicked it before I read what you wrote.

u look gud

forgot pic. im drunk as fuck

Hare Krishna lel

Wizard/10

hi
im sad

Handsome

Stop being a fucking pussy and do something about it.

Roast me faggots.

if you are that chick, probably not, post your hand.

You look like a god

R8 or h8

Fuckin hand fetish Hahahah

yep

weird al, is that you? why arent you making highlarious videos about the pres elect?

If that is your beard, well done sir. It's even better than mine.

what chick

Adorable

Gigantic faggot

Fucking gorgeous

I ran out of ideas, man.
I love how Sup Forums has always thought I look like him. It could always be much worse right?

if you wore contacts and got a bit into shape you're look like some kind of Plato

I just said that though

Kill yourselves you retarded attention seeking faggots. This is an anonymous image board for a fucking reason you know? Go back to fucking facebook you pieces of human garbage. Nobody wants to see your fucking face here.

This is just a start of winter. This was me 2 years ago. The dwarves just might take me into their ranks.

I know. Other than that you're handsome

No. We don't roast Justin beiber on /b.

You're a god

You're extremely hot

it's still anonymous
you know my identity?
:)

Here I am, mate. Do your worst.

>doesnt post face
all those replies, nothing to back it up with.

Probably far uglier than this ugly old mug

Hot af

You're going to die a virgin with your mother still making your bed every day, you beta fuck. Get your own fucking apartment you piece of shit.

Kill yourself you high school musical looking faggot.

Nice fork. Still has a great sheen to it, looks sharp af.

Wouldeatwith/10

It's been a while since I've seen one of these threads...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

have your parents let you drink yet? im gonna go out on a limb and say no.

so shut your dirty non hooch mouth.

Literally everything in this picture makes you look like a fucking cuck.

You spoon faced Apple picker

Pretty good looking tbh fam

Red Beard reporting in.

I can't tell what's more revolting, the fact that you look like you haven't washed that beanie since the day you stole it from hollister or the fact that your hair looks like a niggers weave

Hipster cuck. Needs to ditch the big ass glasses, the hair and stop being a stupid bitch and quit smoking.

Then he will at least stop being a hipster and only be a cuck.

>why Sup Forums took a massive downward trend
thanks to people like this.

Me and my gf in Sicily

Stop trying to take edgy pictures in your parents kitchen you manscaped little bitch.

I don't want to show my fucking face here, and neither should you. Go back to facebook

>red
red otherwise is cool, but ginger nah mayne. end your soulless life as soon as you can without corrupting non gingers.

Stay mad.

Why does she look nervous?

Yes you fucker, we can find you just by that pic. Still the point is, Sup Forums is not fucking facebook. For fucking selfies use facebook.

+1

Such a disgusting fucking slob, if your room is any indication of how you take care of yourself I bet you dangle 6 inch meat curtains from that blown out pussy.

Thanks user =)

i dont have a facecock, just post your hand or something. im sure you "like" 100 things a day but cant give a decent response on 4 penis.

fucking lightweight.

ayy

You're the only person in Sicily she wasn't fucking.

Sup Sup Forums

Rate?

Ever been to Sicily? It's pretty much Africa, not Europe

That's a new one

K E K
E
K

i know there probably 400 threads that currently use that word but please stop, think about before you use that word, and then end your life.

Stay ugly, unemployable and broke. At least your mother will have some joy knowing there was a bigger disappointment in her life than the moment she chose not to swallow you.

A y y

But he's not ugly. He's really hot

Quaint. Kill yourself.

whats up user