Hi Sup Forums

hi Sup Forums
my girlfriend sent me this picture, she's in Macedonia atm. You think she's cheating on me?

Most definitely

Do they have coed bathrooms in macedonia?

stop calling her your girlfriend. You are single now.

looks like it in the picture

she stopped replying even, all i got was this photo

She is fuckinh him atm

She looks taller than him so probably not.

His dick slides in her cunt right now. He is using your gf, fucking her wild and hard. She enjoys his foreign dick inside her. He is the man he can have her even though she has you has bf. Sorry op

You are getting cucked by a manlet.

Only if he has a shred of dignity. Knowing how popular actual cuck fetishism is getting around here lately I would be disappointed, but not at all surprised, to find that he decided to stay with her anyways.

Well for one, they're in a washroom. And also that's a "we're just friends!" picture. That means she wants you to look pathetic so she feels justified in betraying you. Don't give her the satisfaction. Here's a test: just say "who's that?" and if the answer is sketchy or if she gets defensive, then she's baiting you into being jealous and likely already cheating on you.

Im from Macedonia. If she came here, she a hoe. We dont have coed bathrooms and we have far too many cunts n fuckbois. Anything else you wanna know about this pathetic country of my?

This!!

Alternatively, she could get savage and outright say "you're dumped", but that would inflict a lesser level of suffering than women generally want to-- it would be a mercy, really.

Are you dumb enough to need to ask?

We dont have washrooms in Macedonia.

he looks like a nomoney low life, shes probably sucking on his cock right now, he will fuck her both ass and pussy, but i think she would look for another one after finishing this one, she probably gave im money too

Why would she send you this if she were cheating on you?

This.

To make him jealous you cuck

This is the most retarded shit I've read all night.

If she were cheating on him, why would she try to make him jealous? What would be the fucking logic in that?

bro is the truth u must accept it

Lmfao no way. You're girlfriend is getting that pussy REKT.

>women
>logical
you have much to learn, young one...

Lmfao fucking rekt man

And here we have it, a cuck fetish thread. Why don't u go fucking die, I'm so tired of b being flooded by every cuck in the western world thinking its the perfect place to get responses for their fetish. Fucking faggots.

This must be a regional thing, because most women I interact with are pretty reasonable and intelligent. Note how I said most, not all.

she usually walks around like this

Omg..

what?

Might as well post some of her nudes OP.
Preferably the ones with an open pussy.