So nice

Ex

mooooar

hot. go on!

IG?

m o a r

fapping to her, keep going.

pussy? spread legs?

You can more pic using archive moe. I deleted most of her pics but it's in there somewhere

Ruined by the fat idiot behind her. Why the fuck are his hips bigger than hers? Looks like some fucked up trans dude or something.

sorry you're a manlet

ok thanks

lol is she throwing a Roman Salute?

Lol. I'm 6'1" (but lack your weird woman hips), but even if I was short, that wouldn't make you less ugly and weirdly pear shaped. You have to admit, that looks fucking weird. No man should have hips wider than his woman. And that is substantially wider.

No man should have hips wider then his woman???

Virgin detected

Lol. Keep trying. If you don't know the difference between men and women physiologically, you might want to try a quick Google search.

comment on your favorites so she can wake up to then

>No man should have hips wider than his woman.
Anatomy lesson time: Men are usually larger than women. Though women have proportionally wider hips, the overall size difference means that hip size is not a reliable indicator of sex (the structure is different, though, which is a reliable indicator). Note that in the picture, the guy is a head and then some taller than the girl, which is a larger difference than average. Even so, the hips (which are not the thighs) are comparable in size when the camera perspective is accounted for.

>No man should have hips wider than his woman.
Gotta be b8, people aren't this stupid

more

Of course, this is Sup Forums, full of fags and pedophiles, so not really surprising that they like women that look like little boys.

mmm. i messaged her saying i want her to poop on my chest

screenshot?

Funny you should mention degenerates. Trannies are very interested in the physical differences between men and women, and it seems that one has conveniently made a table:
andreaportman.tripod.com/averages.html
Check out the average hip circumference.

Not tight
Not tasty
Not teen

I wouldn't trust a tranny's math.

>Trannies are very interested
You seem to know a lot
about trannies, faggot.

Man... Member /rs/, good shit

Good thing the tranny didn't do any, then.

You must be new here. Welcome to Sup Forums, a popular part of Sup Forums. Here's your (you).

>Trannies are very interested...
>it seems that ONE has....
What the fuck? Do you even read what you write?

Hahaha what a a memester my man, up boat yo you :^)

Of course. Do you read?

The tranny made a table with numbers found in multiple studies, the producers of which were the ones who actually did the math.

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't even look at the link.
>shrug

Tranny didn't even do her own math? Lazy... Disregarded.

y tho

Nice tits, shame about the face. More tits?

i haven't seen this girls set of pics in deeeeep

Are you the faggot beta friendzoned loser in the graduation pic on her insta? You look like you deserve to be punched in the face.

she's got a beautiful face

Any v file up?

Then I'll relate the relevant part for you. Men, on average, have larger hips than women. By 0.05", compared to individual variance of several inches in both men and women.

Lol. Okay.

Nah.

>her

him/her, who gives a shit. Don't be that faggot.

Source for OP and complete dump if wanted.

info.stylee32.net/index.php?dir=instaoldfagkit/zpron/sherri/

I'd say her face is about a 4, body is a 9 though. Nice.

Her face has a kind of long, horsey quality, like that chick from Sex and the City. I dunno, not a fan of that look.

Who's looking at her face though? Kek

Nigger detected.

Nope.

I have the whole set on my other pc. Was the the only shoot she ever did? I know it's ancient now, but someone, somewhere has to know.

>(6 KB, 188x256)
KYS