ITT: Fight with each other for no reason

ITT: Fight with each other for no reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, fuck you you fatass gaping cunthole shitlord

Fuck you faggot this is retarded kill yourself you autistic fuck

OP has two syllables you fucking bath salt eating moron. I bet your family tree is a circle.

That's not an argument
youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

Fucking newfag alert

it would be an argument if you had the bare minimum mental acuity to recognize its merit. Shit for brains stop smoking the dope.

Fighting and arguing are two different fucking things you brain dead fuck.

At least he has some semblance of a brain unlike your down syndrome ass.

enough of a brain for my down syndrome ass to cum down your mums sult hole last night.

Well my ass is still intact, but you can't say the same about your loose ass homo hole.

Least he's getting some unlike your wizard ass going to die alone clutch a bottle of mountain dew code red and a bag of funions.

(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
N O S T A L G I A T H R E A D,

This thread is way too negative ;-;

anyone got tips for giving a girl head? in b4 nohomo

wow how the fuck are you going to get anywhere with anything with that huge dildo up your pussy ass? Fucking non confrontational introvert shut in. No one likes you you'd like to think you're ok with it but it tears you up inside. Lonely fucking prick get it together.

fuck off with your projection, limp dick.

least i have a dick you dickless wonder. I'd ask where yours went but we all know you lost it when you shoved it up your ass.

No its not ur to negative you miserable shit

Tick-tock Drumpfkins. In December 19th, Hillary will be your President.

Fuck you all. I won't

Because you have no genitalia

BURN

Damn son you just got 1940s jewed

Preposterous. My genitalia is definitelly more formidable than yours you low energy individual

black cock dont count because no one wants to touch that aids stick except your friends in san francisco

Having formidable genitalia is pretty easy when your dick don't work

You guys should all kill yourself what the fuck is even wrong with all you pathetic shits

Tumblr

#TRIGGERED WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY FAVORITE WEBSITE? THIS IS BECAUSE OF MY GENDER ISN'T IT YOU TRANSPHOBIC CIS GENDERED PRICK.

Fuck off faggot; he's allowed a goddamn opinion. Rather your delicate feewings be hurt than live in your marxist cum-dream where noone can be white/fucking normal

I hope you all choke on dicks;

also,
BLM is not a terrorist organisation.
#notallmuslims

You just wasted your time doing something that is ever pointless by Sup Forums standards. Pretty fucking impressive if I do say so myself.

Fuk u all feggits I'll roast all of you so hard u jus wait