ITT: we post fucked up things we've done to spite someone, preferably girls

ITT: we post fucked up things we've done to spite someone, preferably girls
This girl is in an internship for Music Therapy. She's been working year towards it. She moved almost all the way across the country for the internship. We met and got VERY close and when I told her how I felt about her, she pretty much stopped talking to me and pretended I didn't exist, thus hurting meh feelings!

Her boss is a major conservative who voted for Trump and she talked shit on this boss constantly. Her life is basically in this ladies hands. So I decided to send this boss an anonymous message detailing her thoughts about her in hopes of sabotaging her internship.

Guess we'll see what happens :)

mostly tinyurl /ztu3hw6 happens when that happens. where are yours

Wut?

Nothing will happen. Your message will be disguarded as the ramblings of a weirdo.

Wow you're a creepy loser.

Disgaurded?... Are you this dumb you don't know the word discarded.?

Moar?

You sound like a redditor

Soooo you're that weird fuck who was stuck in the friend zone and then weirded out the girl enough 2 quit talking to you. And then you got even more creepy and started sending her boss anonymous messages and making posts on Sup Forums about it.

>saved for cringe thread

Friend zoned?... I fucked her

Beta fag

A friend of mine I used to be really close with well... isn't close with me anymore.

Just out of pure edgyness, I posted three pics of her on this website called thedirty. In the description I mentioned a pretty bad secret of hers and also shit talked her a little bit. I also included her first name and her hometown. It got a bunch of comments and at least 10000 people saw this.

What's fucked is, even though I can get screwed over if she finds out about this, I get kinda horny at the thought of exposing it even more. The risk turns me on. I kinda discovered a new fetish.

I've shared the link before. It's crazy how I'm willing to throw someone else under the bus just to get a hard on.

Nothings gonna happen, dude shes over you walk the fuck away. Dosent matter if you fucked her you probably weirded her out and she bailed. Never talk about your feelings. If you need to at some point let her bring it up. Try not to scare the next one away, godspeed user.

Such a fucking lie, shit bag.

>This girl is in an internship for Music Therapy
>internship for Music Therapy
>Music Therapy

holy fuck, the government is actually paying for someone to pretend that listending to music is helping cure their cancer?

how is this a thing>>

>I'm an autistic 19 year old
the thread

>Cancer is the only thing that needs cancer

*therapy lmao

I knew a guy in college who fucked with a girls HIV test results back in the early 90s when such things were handled somewhat casually through student health.

She got the come in for consult letter and the talk. So she thought she had HIV awhile until follow up testing was done.

This was also the era when HIV had a huge stigma and death sentence. She dropped out of school.

Someone dosent understand music therapy or internships

Are you retarded? user obviously made a typo while typing "disregarded'.

Fuckhead