Is it wrong to make love your sister if she wants to?

is it wrong to make love your sister if she wants to?

is it wrong to cum inside her if she is willing to let you?

>picture not related

when you actually have a sister its really not that interesting.
But hey, keep on dreaming

yes and yes

the fuck's wrong with u

no.
just live yur dreams
go for it

>keep on dreaming

ha. if you only knew.

No, go for it if she's willing. I've been sucking and fucking my 2 brothers for 2 years now.

I fuck my daughter so I can't judge you

Tits or GTFO

rape doesnt count.

Geeze. He is just cyberfagenderfluid, meaning he feels different when seeking attention online. Please refer to him with cuck/trap/fag pronoums and check your priviledge...

what if she is younger than me, but she still wants to?

only virgins without a sister would dream about having sex with them.

I wouldn't ever want to have sex with my sis.
Aside from some "experimenting" when we where little nothing sexual happened.

If she wants to, go for it.

>only virgins without a sister would dream about having sex with them.

you dont know how wrong you are. but anyways, its already happened. i just wanted to know the average person's reaction to an user's incestual relationship with his sister. that is all.

Also, why are you putting words in random order?

not my first language. i learned it in private school and the internet.

It's quite normal. My ex had sex with all three of her siblings & another female friend had been sexual with her half sister.

i used to think it didnt happen a lot and what we were doing was unusual, but then i actually started looking on the internet and found out a lot of people do it. even my sister said "i guess everyone does it" when she saw all the stuff thats out there.

As a random sister-less person: as long as shes fine with it I don't see a problem.
But judging as a brother: that's fucking disgusting m8. I'd regret doing it so much.

yeah, someone once asked me here if i would fuck my mother and the thought of it really disgusted me, even though i had sex with my sister for years, and it never bothered me. quite contrary, it would make the sex more arousing back then.

anyway i understand you when you say that. it makes sense.

>Aside from some "experimenting"
That's where it starts. I was only experimenting when I caught my older brother wanking when I was 14 and wanted to watch him and see him cum. I was only experimenting when I first stroked and sucked his cock. I was only experimenting when I sucked my 12 yo brothers cock.

oh god who is this

You're just a fag. Get over yourself.
The experimenting was pretty innocent. Comparing bodies, touching in a "wtf is that" kinda way.

How a fag? I'm their sister. My point was experimenting can lead to a lot more.

He's not.