Why is Homosex so fucking disgusting?

Why is Homosex so fucking disgusting?

It's not. Unless you're straight. But if you're straight, why are you looking? Faggot.

De' nial isn't just a river in Egypt faggot

Because it forces you to confront how sexist and denigrating your behavior is. The actual fucking is fine.

>black

Because you're an immature faggot who hasn't come to terms with his own identity yet and thereby feels threatened by everything that deviates from your lifestyle.

former gay tranny black pedo here
reading corinthians really made me see the light and im now a straight male with white skin and women in their 30s turn me on now
good luck sinners

Dubs of wisdom and truth

singles of fagotism and lies

Oh good, another religious zealot here to spread misery. Shouldn't you and the Muslims be killing eachother right now? Fags.

>immediate butthurt

lololololol cry more, your tears are delicious faggot

I think people are born black. Being black isn't a choice. Being gay also isn't but I get how the people who say it is think it is. Because they are fags who chose to be straight but still yearn for dick.

Not black though. That isn't a choice.

born yes but you can choose the right way later in life.

Only michael jackson chose to be whiye later in life.

Unless you mean you can choose to not be gay. You can choose to not act on your feelings but not on having the feelings. Which is why I say that everyone who thinks being gay is a choice is a repressed homosexual.

This

Morals and religion have nothing to do with the disgust normal people have for faggots (but not lesbians).

Even tolerant people feel a little sick in the stomach when 2 men kiss and the mere thought of one of them ramming a dick up the arse of another can make normal people feel like vomiting.

Be gay but keep it in the closet. We don't want to see it. Apart from religious assholes who object to gay marriage the rest don't care if you get married providing you do it in a dark basement somewhere and keep 'your love' away from the rest of us.

We don't hate you, you just make us feel sick and uneasy. Lipstick lesbians aren't so bad but the manly ones look ridiculous, as do the nondescript ones such as Ellen Degenerate.

>calling someone immature
>still being stuck in atheist phase

Pretty sure everyone on earth thinks it's disgusting that their parents/grandparents fuck on a regular basis.

>black
i see what you did here

Now imagine the disgust multiplier if it was grandpa fucking grandpa and not grandma.

>black

kek

I think being black is like being muslim.
in the end its a choice if you want to go back on the right path