Have you ever had a threesome, Sup Forums?

Have you ever had a threesome, Sup Forums?

Tell us how it went. Was it MFF or FMM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MFF shit was pretty cool.
>GF and her friend invite me over after work to come over.
>GF's friend has been open in the past about wanting to bang me with my GF
>GF's friend texting me independently that she and my GF are going to 'help me out'
>Arrive, they're already drunk.
>GF's friend can't keep her hands off me, begins sucking my dick in the kitchen while my GF is preparing food
>GF joins in too
>Friend starts removing all her close
>Damn they're really drunk
>Fuck them both
>Cum on faces
>Pretty great time all around

I've done both. My brother and I made an eiffel tower with this petite blonde slut, than later, she and I hooked up with my female roommate. I don't think I need to tell you which was more fun.

I've had 2 different FFM 3somes. Both were alright but strange. The first was with a lesbian and her partner... that sounded fuckin' awesome but I was put in check pretty quick. Turns out I was just a living sex toy. Cast aside when my job was done. The second time was two chicks at a party. That was a little better because they were both straight and was hot that they were eating box. But exhausting to get giving them direction and enough thrusting for two chicks. No breaks for me. Plus I got a little cold after a while... just sweaty bodies not under the blankets because of too many moving parts. In conclusion... meh, they're okay but not at all as epic as you might build it up in your head.

Why would a lesbian have sex with a man, and how did that happen? Was it preplanned beforehand?

MMM

>pic related

With these two.

Got solidly fucked by both.

Yeah, they were friends of mine and one of them wanted to "try a dick" for fun. When it started it was hot but they had fun watching the other suck me off and pump them but once those two activities were over and they were well turned on then I was worked out of the threesome pretty quick. I just found myself stroking my dick on the corner of the bed like " tag me in, I'm ready"... once I realized that wasn't gonna happen I got up and watched some tv.

Yeah, they were friends of mine and one of them wanted to "try a dick" for fun. When it started it was hot but they had fun watching the other suck me off and pump them but once those two activities were over and they were well turned on then I was worked out of the threesome pretty quick. I just found myself stroking my dick on the corner of the bed like " tag me in, I'm ready"... once I realized that wasn't gonna happen I got up and watched some tv.

Does putting peanut butter on my dick and getting my two dogs to lick it off count?

>my fiancee and I meet a guy online for a threesome
>she is nervous so she starts with him to get the edge off
>has me sit down
>has me get her a condom
>she fucks him and doesn't tell me to partake
>20 min later he cums and leaves
>meet her in the shower
>I don't bring anything up
>she goes to bed

That was my threesome

You should have worked your way in instead of sitting in the corner like a cuck

wow. how does it feel to be an actual real cuck? Did you divorce that soon to be cheating hoe yet?

Yeah I've had it both ways MMF and MFF

MFF:
>come home on leave
>trying to get some pussy
>hit up girl that took my virginity
>she's down but have to be sneaky
>her friend is visiting from WI
>tell her I'll fuck both of them
>i was just playing
>she didn't realize
>she talks friend into threesome
>we get drunk and start fucking
>fucking her friend from behind
>friend calls her over to the bed
>starts eating her out
>turns out they were more than friends

>go to medical after I get back
>feel like complete shit
>corpsman laughs his ass of
>one of those sluts gave me MONO

Yeah, we broke it off about a month after that situation.

Oh shit I was waiting for a thread like that for so long...

Keep bumped user, I'll deliver a greentext (no pics tho)

Good shit dude. Least you realize it before you gotten even more fucked over by her.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

I had a MFF with a lesbian, but it was more like a FF and MF going on at the same time

>at company Christmas party at a hotel
>L is a lesbian, short blond hair, great body, real nice girl.
>W is this cute Irish lass. nice body, red hair, freckles. she's the company president's daughter and his assistant
>L and I are sitting at a table drinking as things wind down and L tells me that W has a huge crush on me
>I laugh it off
>she then tells me she has a huge crush on W
>tell her I'm not surprised since W is pretty cute
>W comes over and starts flirting with me. it's obvious she's had a bit too much to drink
>she eventually says that we should hook up.
>I make an excuse that there's no where to go
>she says she has the keys to the company's room in the hotel (we use it for visitors to the company)
>I say that sounds good but we couldn't just leave L sitting here alone and we should take her along
>surprised when W says OK
>three of us head up to the room
>I get W on the bed and start making out with her and we're both slowly getting undressed
>didn't realize at the time that L was also getting undressed
>eventually we're all naked on the bed
>while I'm making out with W, L ends up between her legs and goes down on W
>we take turns at each end of W
>I convince W that she should really show L some attention and she eventually goes down on L
>L later says she was pretty bad but L got off with her down there so she was happy
>I get W off and then fuck her
>we all pass out on the bed
>I wake up about 3:00, wake L up and suggest we bolt leaving W in the bed
>next day at work W says she can't remember how she got into the hotel room
>L and I think she's embarrassed to admit what she did

>be me
>in a relationship with my gf for 8 years
>know that she's by curious in the first year in
>that's my chance of getting a FFM since I'm beta as fuck
>talk multiple times about it but never know how to get a second girl
>she doesn't have single friends and I barelly have female friends at all
>6 years only talking, sorting things out, and fantasizing with it. Have a few fights over she changing her mind or getting jealous whenever it starts to become even a little more closer to get real
>but by the 6th year we have everything sorted out
>I set for just watching if she doesn't feel confotable with me interacting with the other girl when it happens
>I'll be a cuck for my gf with another girl
>Imokwiththat.gif

Should I start from our first experience, or just skip right to where it became real good and crazy this week?

I've had tons, maybe like 10-12 now? Some straight, some a bit of bi play.

Mostly mmf (I'm on swinging sites so cuckold husbands and the like) but 2 mff's, one with swinger chicks another with uni friends. One of the mmf's was also with a close mate of mine.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I feel like I've seen enough to give advice

>pic related, wife from a year or two ago now. Best couple I ever met.

Is that your wife or the swinger wife from another couple?

Either way, she's pretty hot

Screw it, I'll just post short greentext from each part. If anyone wants more details just ask

>two years ago we meet a girl that might be up to it
>we don't really get along with her when texting, but all of us are in the mood
>she has a bf but is constantly breaking up with him
>her bf isn't into threesomes at all, so she likes to sleep around to get it
>after two months talking, she says she broke up with her guy and wants to go to the motel with us
>meet her up in a mall
>awkward as hell for all of us
>I was never seductive so I don't know how to smooth talk or even bring up a conversation with her
>gf doesn't either since she only kissed some girls but never had to seduce any
>we just skip the small talk and go to the motel

(cont., need to take a shit)

Had fourway sex once about 8 years ago. We were all really drunk for my 21st, and I started to have sex with my girlfriend. The other guy started having sex with his wife. We switched about halfway into it.

Did mutual feelings for the three parts ever happen to you? I'm greentexting my story and I'll get to this point eventually, but me and my gf are kinda in love with the girl, and she seems to be with us too.

Idk what to expect, that was never the plan and my gf always said she didn't want a three person relationship, but she's clearly into the girl, giving her gifts and complementing her to me (I'm mot even jelly, it's awesome)

How was the aftermath?

My GF at the time was a bit weirded out. The other couple were starting out as swingers, so they were fine.

Obviously, I was fine.

Another couple. They were great, she took it rough and dirty. Liked anal and dp too. They'd always offer drinks and some coke when I visited too, aswell as paying my taxi home. Nice guys

No never to be honest, the whole thing with swinging is that you're there for the night then might not talk again till they ask you back over.

Did she sort it out eventually? That's definitly not my cup of tea, but I'm curious about how women cope with shit like that afterwards if they were not into it before

Hambeast

I've been to swing clubs but never to a proper swinger party. But maybe swinger couples have it very well set as just a kink.

Me and my gf tought it would always be like that, but the last girl was so cool and hot, it was her first threesome and the first that turned out great for us, so we're very attached to each other now. Confusing but fun so far

Well, we had an odd relationship. We were friends and she was really into me. But she was on again, off again dating some schlub. It felt weird being the "other guy" sometimes.

She went back to him about a month afterward, but we started fucking a month or so after that. So I guess she wasn't that upset.

MMM and shit was awesome it was a couple who both like to top neither like to bottom. So I was just riding and sucking dick for a couple hours.

It seems like she was very open to stuff seeing how she come and go with you and the other guy

I had amost the exact experience! Still liked it though. Just the eroticism.

It was actually pretty average. Ill keep it short.
>Second week in new city
>Mate that moved down before me introduces me to his friends. One is a 6/10 hippy girl and the other is a 7/10 SJW type
>go out for his birthday to a club to see a band he likes
>Take MDMA for the first time. Pretty good
>After the gig catch an uber back to his apartment
>His Gf immediately drags him into his room and closes the door
>End up sleeping in the same bed as the 2 other girls
>Lying in bed on the edge. Cant sleep because heart is pounding 400 p.m
>Hippy girl rolls over puts her hand on my chest. Turn and look at her. Shes awake and staring at me
>Start to make out. She puts her hand down my pants and starts to jerk me off.
>Before long shes on top of me grinding away. This goes on for a few minutes before she stops kissing me and sits upright.
>Turn to right. Other girl is awake and starts kissing me. Girl on top keeps grinding, but slower.
>End up rolling hippy girl over and go down on her as she kisses other girl
>After a while, tear off my jocks and slip it in. Other girl sits up and makes out with me.
>This was honestly the best it got. After that, I had to awkwardly alternate between having sex with one of them and sitting back and watching
>Ended up getting a pretty average blowjob from the 7/10 girl whilst the hippy went down on her. She kept stopping to moan and it was pretty frustrating.
>Stayed in contact will hippy girl for a few weeks after. She was keen to hookup again but she wasn't really my type.
>End up meeting a girl at my workplace and have been in a relationship now for more than a year.

That's my shitty threesome story. In all honestly it was more trouble than it was worth. Sex with my current Gf is 1000% better.

>pic unrelated

I'd say you're right. I moved a few years later. We're still friends, but she's been with the other guy (other other guy?) since then.

I've had multiple mfm ffm and mfmf. I got my girl involved by just asking a friend to fuck her with me. Ever since she's been insatiable for full swap same room play. So far no problems I know sooner or later jealousy will rear its ugly head but we have a good head about us and try to take into account each other.

>Getting there we followed the plan
>Gf never had sex with another girl, so I just leave them alone and keep watching from a mirror from the bathroom
>Surprisingly my gf gets into it very fast
>I tought she would be a bit grossed out and icky from making out with a girl, but shortly she started taking of the girl pants and bra
>they call me in
>I'm kinda afraid of making my gf jealous if I get too much on the girl so I try to stay more on my gf
>we finished it off when both of them were prone bone
>I fucked my gf until she started cumming
>take dick off and start fucking the other girl
>the three of us cum toghether
>shit was cash
>7/10 experience overall. Lot's of awkardness from all the parts and the girl didn't seem as into it as us, maybe because she was more experienced. But the high points definitly made up for it

Let me know if you're reading. Next there is our second experience last month, and the third this week. The second sucked more than a vacuum cleaner, but the third was fucking awesome

Same room sex has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. I'm not greedy, I don't need to poke all the holes in the room, but another couple (MF or FF, whatever) fucking in the vicinity would crank me up pretty hard.

yep, reading..continue..

I've had shitty threesomes before, but also some awesome ones. If you digged it it's worth pursuing more, but I understand your frustration with it because I was the same after some 'meh' experiences

>Best Friend and his wife cool af
>hang out every weekend
>we all flirt, joke around, say i'm her side action
>friend asks if ill vid them fucking
>Skeptical.png
>agree
>night of they're going at it
>filming like a pro
>she's riding his D
>I'm hard as a mofo
>friend motions to her ass
>I come over and start filming her ass
>friend motions to her ass again
>wat?
>wife shouts put your fucking dick in me already
>we took turns railing her for hours

Yes.

>be me 22 yrs old. Attending KU
>dating super smoking hot little brunette girl
>girl is in the "women of ku calendar"
>Her fine ass blonde roommate also has the hots for me
>roommate also in calendar
>both girls are mega babes
>at girls apt fooling around with brunette in her bed
>blonde comes in and jumps jokingly into bed
>we all kinda laugh but then the blonde starts kinda rubbing up on us both
>out of nowhere she rips a huge fart
>she bolted out of the room super embarrassed

Closest I ever got to a 3 way

>best friend's sister's college roomie takes my v card when she is 20 and I am 16 (on my birthday weekend as a present)
>That Summer her and best friend's sister are over during break; Call the sister Ann and the girl Betty
>Betty is 5'1", 90 lbs, B cup, blonde, brown hair
>Ann is 5'9", D cup, blue eyes, curly black hair
>Betty and Ann are both staying in Ann's room. I am over fairly often visiting my friend. Betty tells me she wants some time so we can fuck again, but my parents are always home or I am babysitting my kid sisters
>Ann's family decide to go to a concert 80 miles away - they beg off. Betty says it is our chance
>Go by; only the girls are there. Betty invites me to watch TV with them, Ann looks puzzled.
>The girls break out the blender, start making daiquiris while they watch a show
>After 2 drinks Betty sits by me
>After another one Betty says she is suddenly bored with TV
>We all move into Ann's room, just talking about books; they are on their 4th drink each
>Sit on the bed and talk about LotR
>Betty says some BS, turns out the light, we lay down, keep talking
>After 20 minutes it is just quiet
more

Second experience sucked so the sex part will be kind of short:

>be last month
>stopped pursuing menage for the last two years but kinda want to do that again
>trying with each one having a tinder profile looking for girls
>doesn't work well, few matches, not clearly stating what we were looking for and girls not responding at all
>see a few couple profiles and think "why the hell not?"
>set up a fake profile with gf's second name and a cute picture of our headless bodies (nothing explicit nor sexy)
>have a few matches but we're not exactly the seductive type, so conversations die out easily
>one day match with a girl that texts us first and says she's super into it
>talk to her for a week, trade some nudes, have dirty talks
>she looks like a 5~6/10 from her pictures
>agree to go straight to the motel
>pick her up with our car
>she's definitly not like the pictures in the worst way possible
>fat as fuck, awfully dressed and wearing makeup as a clown
>we're too good hearted to drive past her so we go through with it
>in the motel I notice she's missing a tooth
>when she takes off her clothes, she's definitly a 2/10
>1/10 for being a woman
>1/10 for having everything and not missing any legs or scars
>tits and belly melt sideways when she lays down
>my dick is dead
>can't kiss her from being grossed out of her missing tooth
>she goes down on gf for a bit, I manage to fuck her for 40 seconds before my dick is done with this shit
>lucky we brought a vibrator
>use that on her, gf jerks me off
>mostly talk since the girl is kinda ok to talk to, but my dick is a peanut for the whole night
>probably the worst sex experience of my whole life
>we agree to stay away from threesomes for at least the whole next year after that traumatizing experience

Next one is where things get fucking great, I hope someone is reading those

Came close one time

>friend's bday party at a hotel suite in Miami Beach around 2006 (let's call him R)
>R asks user if I knew anyone with rolls
>told R yes and proceeded to make shady drug deal phone calls to allocate procurements
>shady drug dealer answers and agrees to deliver to hotel
>asks if he can bring 4 girls with him
>ask R and R says FUCK YES
>dealer shows and transaction was made, disappears leaving girls behind
>at this point our other friend, let's call him J, was with me in the other room
>R locks himself in the bathroom with drugs and J and I begin to flirt with the 4 girls

>2 and 2 each they begin grab us, pulling our shirts off
>ITSHAPPENING.jpg
>J is off in the distance with his 2 while my two are on top of me trying to take my pants off
>I, being kind of tipped off at their ferocity, keep them from pulling mine down
>ask "why don't you two take yours off first??"
>they laugh, proceed to give no answer
>I start to wonder wtf is wrong with these girls
>already hear the girls slurping on J in the other corner of the room
>out of nowhere the 2 girls on J scream and run out the hotel door
>2 girls on me jump up and follow suit
>J turns to me, "user, they took my pants!"
>sucks2beU.gif
>"user they got my wallet!"
>oh shit

yep.. keep it comming,, sounds good..

>J and I proceeded to run out hotel door and down stairs to main strip of south beach with no pants
>tourists screaming and we find a white Chrysler with the girls in it
>one problem, two guys, big, tattoos in front seat
>J proceeds to confront
>I, like and "alpha" stand in front of car to not let them pass
>J begins to get out of control screaming at car with no pants on
>passenger side guy pulls out gun and points at me
>ahFUCK.mov
>driver peels out and almost hits me
>never see J's pants again

Moral is don't take your pants off in front of strangers or they might get stolen

>In the dark Betty starts stroking my dick through my jeans. Ann isn't really moving
>I can only take this a few minutes so I roll over and start playing with Betty's tits. Soon we're just making out, 2' from Ann who is silent and not moving in the dark
>Betty pulls up her shirt and bra and I start sucking her nipples.
>Ann suddenly says, real quiet, "you've fucked before"
>Betty laughs, "Yeah. remember Winter break? For his birthday we fucked. Three times"
>I feel Ann moving around and a few seconds later she's topless on her back shoulder to shoulder with Betty
>I move back and forth, fondling and sucking all four tits for what felt like 30 minutes, but was probably 5
>Betty pulls me up and starts jacking my dick as I kneel between them, one hand on Ann's tit, one on Betty's
>Ann reaches over and plays with my balls
>I shot cum like a rocket launcher
>Betty dove right on my dick and started sucking while I played with Ann's big tits more. I got hard again in about 5 minutes and started slow fuckking Betty while Ann played with her tits. After Betty came I switched and fucked Ann while Betty liked her nipples and stroked her hair until Ann came
>Betty said I was her fuck buddy, so she got my cum, but we had to get on the floor
>I went down on Ann while Betty blew me and after Ann came again Betty got on her hands and knees
>I fucked her doggystyle while kissing Ann and came really hard, again
>We cleaned up a bit, threw on our clothes, and crawled into bed, all cuddling together, me in the middle
>I woke up at 6 am and snuck out

2 drunk don't remember any of my many threesomes life sux

This might get long, I don't even know on what to focus since it was awesome as a whole

>Even though we agreed to leave threesomes for a while I keep going on to tinder
>Not even talking to anyone, just swipping and seeing what's out there
>Kinda like just being open to an opportunity
>Gf is ok with that
>Last friday there's a match
>She texts first, so I bite it
>Talk briefly and she asks for our number
>Make a chat room for the three of us to talk
>Don't really know what to think of "F" at first
>She's really cool and curious, never had a threesome and is willing to try
>Pictures vary a lot, in some she's super hot and all dressed up, but in others she looks way to chubby for our tastes
>She asks us out and start trying to talk dirty
>We apologize and say we're trying to take things slower and more naturally since our past experiences weren't so good as one night stands
>She apologizes too and say it's cool
>Super worried about making any of us jealous if she says something wrong, shows a lot of care with our relationship (mine and my gf)
>we're out on a trip for the weekend so we agree to get dinner on monday

(cont)

I've had about 30. Two of them were MMF and the rest were MFF. Altogether 27 separate girls were involved. Some were repeat offenders including my current gf, who I have had the most with.

>go out to a japanese restaurant
>we get there first and ask for a table, long as fuck line due to some black friday offer that went through the weekend
>girl surprises us saying hi in a very friendly way
>she's very talkative and friendly. Me and my gf are more introverted but she's just so cool that she opens us up very fast
>we agree to try another restaurant and go by car there, but it has a long as shit line too
>my gf jokingly suggest we go to mcdonalds instead
>we all agree
>Fucking great ice breaker, everyone seemed to be trying to make an impression
>We spend like two hours just talking over dinner
>Go to the car and stay for like one more hour in the parking lot, just talking
>I suggest we come to my office, there's only a couch there but we just want to talk
>she's surprised that I work with 3d printing and her eyes shine at everything that's new to her
>my gf and her are both lawyers and they get along super fine
>we take her to her home and agree to go out again
>nothing happened that first time but everyone is very ok with that
>next day we agree to come to my office again and watch netflix on an air mattress, since the three of us are nerdy

last part I swear

>we buy dinner from the japanese restaurant we tried to go on monday and pick her up
>set up everything and start watching "San Junipero" from Black Mirror that has a cute lesbian story
>episode ends, they start cuddling and caressing each other
>gf is caressing F's leg which is out since she's in a dress
>they start making out, my heart is about to blow from how cute they are
>sexy time ensues
>we take turns being in the middle
>besides threesomes being kinky as hell, the three of us are so clumsy that it goes on for hours in the most innocent and fun way possible
>I avoid cumming at all costs since I don't want to break the mood making someone leave to cleanup
>the three of us take regular breaks to drink something and cuddle
>F doesn't live in the same town and has to go back to hers
>I've been fucking my gf for the last two days and we're cumming with the strength of a thousand suns just from remembering it
>we also talk on how we liked that girl and how she fitted our tastes on everything
>F might come live in our town next year and already proposed that we go on a travel toghether, just the three of us
>I don't know what to expect but it's awesome

Shit Sup Forums... I might be in a FFM love triangle where everybody loves each other... crazy and unexpected for a beta introverted guy like me

>lawyers
>3dprinting
>actually have cars
>can't go home because roommates

u livin' in Boston, m8ty?

Brazil actually, why? Know any similar stories?

We all live with our parents since the finnancial situation here as a whole doesn't allow us to get a home for us. We're barelly able to keep up with the bills. There are lawyers by the ton here so it's a very competitive market, and 3d printing is barelly known, so we're still trying to make a living without support

OH LAWD KEK

Fuck, kill, marry.

Statistically speaking, if you're working in a 3D printing company startup and you can afford to own a car, you're most likely living in Boston. Eveywhere else has too high a cost of cars or very few 3D printing companies.

Besides, me and my girl live in Boston and we're always looking to have fun :P

Got it hahahaha

Cars cost a shitload of money here. She got hers from her dad who works for te government and we share that. I got an old car that I was messing around with but it's stopped for months since I don't have money to take the project further.

For 3d printing I set up my own company with some money I got from benefits you get when you're fires here. It's slowly growing since it's a very niche market here and most people don't know about it. I'm also the only one managing everything from clients to social media and actually doing 3d printed stuff, so that slows down growth a lot.

What are you guys up to? Any stories to share?