Are slavs the niggers of europe?

Are slavs the niggers of europe?

Ever been to France? Niggers are the niggers of Europe. The trash you see in this photo can be seen anywhere on this planet. Normal slavic people are okay it's just that the country is poor.

Nope, but the arab/muslim ones are, considering they're everywhere and they'll soon be more than the europeans themselves. And moreover: they impose themselves and their culture and make their hosts feel they're not home.

Because you guys are not home. One day if god is willing, we will decapitate all you kuffar. We are slowly injecting our defeat on your western cucks and you are accepting us so easily and brainlessly. This is not our fault, it is an easy victory, hell; you are winning this holy war for us.

ONE DAY WE WILL EXTERMINATE ALL KUFFAR

ALLAH U AKBAR

>pic related

Slavs are the filthy mexican we dont want in europe.

How can your bait be so LQ

It's not bait, which part is untrue? I'm being dead serious.

Aren't niggers the niggers of Europe?

you little fucking cunt go swallow a bottle of Tylonol, you cowardly fucking asshole i will fucking hate you until the day i die you god - damned twisted fucking nigger-loving hate-speech-spreading fucking shit skin faggot fuck you. FUCK YOU. F U C K Y O U. you fucking cockstain shitskin FUCK this is what you wanted isn't it? i know it is i know this is what you wanted you've been waiting for ours for daddy to get mad enough to fuck you up your FUCKING little cunt-boi faggot ass well here's daddy YOUR FUCKING MOM HATES YOU YOUR FUCKING DAD HATES YOU YOU HATE YOURSELF SO JUST FUCKIN DIE YOU'RE TOO SCARED OF THE SHOTGUN SO JUST FUCKING CUT THE WRISTS AND LET THEM BLEED jesus fucking christ i hate that you guys have to make me this mad, but i guess i'ts just a sign of the times

pfff slavs are the 2nd best pple of europe only 1 place behind the aryer!
They rae good decent pple, cultivated, peaceful andhard working!

no these fucking mudslimes are. I think theyre a lot worse than niggers

Please this violence is uncalled for.

I have good news, you can still convert to islam and become part of the future. You will enjoy many benefits if you're a man, you get to expierence your pedo/lolli Sup Forums dreams in real life! and best of all you actually get to kill people that oppose you.

Why aren't you a muslim yet? Clearly we are superior and slowly taking over the world.

>but islam is stupid

Than why are we the biggest and strongest religion out there?

Islam is for you my Sup Forumsrothers.

Nope, you must not have met any slavs, i've been to Serbia and the Serbian part of Bosnia and i'm Slovenian so perhaps i'm a bit biased, but Serbs are incredibly friendly people, not only that they are incredibly hard working and are willing to welcome almost anyone in to their homes.

>than why are we the biggest and strongest religion out there

because people who believe in plain old world religions are stupid and thats why youre the "strongest"

TAKO JE

Id suggest that neither Slavs or Muslims is as bad as having niggers. Its more like Slavs + Muslims = Niggers. I know your Muslims are especially salty right now, but niggers kill 10 white people every single day, without fail.

Yeah, Slavs are the closest to niggers out of all white people. So yes, they are

Gopniks like that regularly attack, torture and/or kill faggots and shitskins.

They may be poor but they have good values.

so you are admitting islam is special compared to old world religions.

mashallah you are becoming a believer indeed.

That image tho

Slav from Russia here. Technicly and biologicly we are the same people as the Americans and others europeans, but years of communism and the most important post-communism phase of our history make us stupid, greedy and envy. Like niggers.

Nigger women are gross apes. Slav women are supermodels. OP you're a retard

so shall it be
HAIL PRINCE MOHAMMED

They're worse, there is like 40% of people in Latvia that are Slavs. Literary cancer.

Mashallah brother, you are ready to fight the kuffar.

>Pic related

make me proud

Allahu Akbar

Made me kek. Looks like you my friend haven't seen a real Slav.

>literary
What's up Lat/b/ro?
40% is a bit exaggerated, the 5% that are truly here make it seem pretty bad. It's like they're always on the goddamn street trying to get in trouble

And no i'm not talking about russians, there's a lot of them, i'm talking about the real hardcore dumbfuck slavs